careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.61

all (1321) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • William Nappi • Graduate
    The decision to take the Sales Engineer course has absolutely changed my life. The operations were handled wonderfully and I felt supported whenever and whatever I needed. The instructors were fantastic. They did a wonderful job of teaching you what you need to know, but also forcing you to develop your own thought process and problem solving abilities. My career coach was extremely supportive both emotionally and technically. I am extremely grateful for everything Careerist provided for me and more so happy to say that I am a part of the outstanding community that has been created. Joining Careerist is becoming a part of a lifelong network that will always be ready to support you when you need it.
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
    Hi   William, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Top notch
    - 9/4/2022
    Teresa Moore • Graduate
    I completed the QA Automation online course through Careerist. The curriculum is devided into phases. At the end of each phase, you complete your own project (one of my favorite parts). I had the best classmates and the instructor. Careerist did a great job of building community, even in an online environment. The career services team is top notch and I was able to land my first job after 2 months of searching. Would absolutely recommend!
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
     Dear Teresa, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Esther Snyder • Graduate
    When I started the Tech Sales Training course at Careerist I wasn't super sure about my decision to change my career. A lot of the stories I had heard about people going to bootcamps and changing there lives seemed to good to be true, and to a degree they are. A bootcamp is not as intense a transition as some of these testimonials make it out to be. For me it felt like a pretty smooth transition from learning all about the skills and mindset required to be in this field, to job searching, to landing a job and doing the work. Of course, Careerist is well regarded as a bootcamp and they also have a money back guarantee , which were factors that drew me in. At the end of the day, I got a job where I use my new skills and I make much more money than I used.
    Thursday, Sep 15 2022
    Dear Esther, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job
  • Overall positive
    - 9/1/2022
    Jeremy England • Graduate
    My experience with Careerist is overall positive. I really enjoyed the Manual QA course curriculum and the structure of course. During the 8 weeks it made me feel overwhelming but I did learn a lot from it. I would say not expect to get much benefits from the career services. After numerous interviews I finally land a tester's job and I work online.
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
    Dear   Jeremy, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Vivian Agin • Graduate
    I completed the QA Automation course. It was conducted online. The structure of the course and the readings/labs were very helpful. I learned a lot during the course, but there were quite a few drawbacks. Many of the pros are likely true for other bootcamps, while many of the cons may be specific to Careerist. I am fairly satisfied with the education I got here.
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
    Hi   Vivian, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Elizabeth Darnell • Graduate
    I learned about Careerist from a friend who broke into the industry from a similar background as me, and I spent the next year saving my wages to be able to attend their Sales Engineer course. Overall I would rate Careerist very highly, there was never really a time where I found myself looking at the school in a very critical manner. I'm normally a skeptic and tend to look at things critically and I had no qualms with the school. At the time of me starting, a great emphasis was put on "job placement" and the money back guarantee. I will say right now, if you go into this thinking that Careerist is going to FIND you a job or your money back, your expectations will be different than the reality. You are paired with a career coach (mine was phenomenal) and given the tools to find a job with lots of support and guidance. Also, don't focus on the money back guarantee or attend this school because theres a money back guarantee that you'll find a job in 12 months- the terms to reach that are way too difficult to keep up with and for me, took away from the ability to genuinely grow and learn after graduating. Your ROI is much greater than bothering about trying to get your tuition back. Don't focus on it, you're investing in yourself.
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Vivian! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Carol Castillo • Graduate
    Careerist was an amazing experience for me. You really get out of it what you are willing to put into it. Through my Tech Sales Training course, I made a lot of great friends and learned more than I ever would have at the slower pace of a College program. These courses are not for everyone and I think they are aware of that. Pretty much everyone that I started with at the course all have full time jobs as Tech Sales Engineers, I highly recommend at least trying a free webinar just to get a feel for the learning enviroment.
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Carol!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Joseph Berry • Graduate
    Careerist proved to be an incredible place to learn not only software development skills, but also other skills needed to be successful in the industry; from career coaching to learning how to work collaboratively in groups/one-on-one. As an added bonus, I had some amazing classmates in my Sales Engineer course and friendships developed while there have lasted outside of school.
    Tuesday, Sep 13 2022
    Hi, Joseph! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Was nice
    - 8/30/2022
    Pearl Faust • Graduate
    Attended the QA Automation course. I came into the courses with little to no prior experience to coding. However, I didn't find that many difficulties completing through the curriculum, mainly thanks to the wonderful staff. Job support that Careerist offered was helpful for someone like me changing careers. Having dedicated time to learn how the tech industry works was nice.
    Sunday, Sep 25 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Pearl! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Margarita Lee • Graduate
    I had an incredible experience taking the Manual QA course. Our instructor was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and cognizant of our level of understanding. The administrative staff provided incredible support and made themselves available for one on one time whenever we needed it. I learned so much from each and every one of them and they helped create a great community. I have spent years trying to teach myself testing on my own and now I finally feel like I can get a good job as a tester. I would recommend Careerist to anyone looking to enter the field.
  • Timothy Pagan • Graduate
    I graduated in May and just got a job as a Tech Sales Engineer. Woot! And, I felt totally prepared for my interview because of the daily data structure assignemnts and weekly whiteboard challenges. Because of this class, I feel totally prepared to learn whatever technology I need to in a job.
    Tuesday, Sep 13 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Timothy! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• A real job
    - 8/29/2022
    John Figueroa • Graduate
    If you are willing to put in the work, you will get something out of it. I went through the Sales Engineer course and am now gainfully employed. Through the entire process, the classes were hard but not impossible, and by the end I had a new in demand skill set. The instructors were great, and the climate was totally conducive to learning. The job hunt was mostly a numbers game. You still come out with no industry experience, but there are more jobs than applicants in the current climate so it was just a matter of working at it until I found opportunities that fit my experience level and skill set. So, if you are willing to put in the work at all levels, you can leverage this experience into a real job. As long as you don't expect to have everything handed to you, you will be fine.
    Tuesday, Sep 13 2022
     Thank you so much for your kind words,  John!

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!