careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (547) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp

Take your career to the next level. Grow faster towards higher salaries and open the door to lucrative opportunities at large tech companies. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Tuition Plans$0 - No Deposit and ISA If you get a job that you want, pay 6% of your salary. Includes Job Application Service (JAS) each month $899 - Deferred payment plan - Total cost $5299 + 1,24% - Payment over 6 months - Includes JAS
      Minimum Skill LevelHave more than 1 year of experience
    • QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 6 weeks. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
    • Oliva D. • Quality Engineer • Graduate
       I've tried different books and free courses to learn Python, so I have some experience in self learning :)
      Based on this experience, I can say that Careerist Online courses are constructed with surprising balance: explanation/videos, labs for practice, quality external resources and self learning with google/stackoverflow. Basically, every step will give you a solid foundation to continue building upon. Furthermore, you will also get experience with job hunting and interviewing. Lots of tips about how to do this effectively.
      I was already somewhat familiar with QA before enrollment, but after several classes my knowledge was solidying stronger.

Response From: Max Glubochansky of Careerist
      Title: Careerist Co-founder
      Saturday, May 15 2021
      Hi Oliva,
      Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!

• Julia • Tester • Graduate
       I went into the Manual QA course as a complete beginner feeling in over my head. My mentor was nothing short of amazing. He was always available to answer any questions that I had big or small. I never at any time felt that I was alone in my journey. I knew I had a whole team as my cheerleaders and my support system. The one on one mentor meetings were invaluable to me and I looked forward to them every week. Thank you Careerist for everything! If you are on the fence when it comes to choosing a boot camp then look no further.
      Wednesday, May 05 2021
      Thank you! You are always welcome to join our advanced courses to continue your QA carrier. Greetings from our instructors and mentors.
    • Justing Mindan • QA • Graduate
       I have to call out the instructors who made my learning experinece so great: Max, Lana, Alex, Natalie, Yriy and Patrick, you guys rock! Super engaging, well organized and detail oriented so we leave with everything we need to know. Talking about the course, guys best course so far to learn and get into the job market as a Manual Tester. They show you the shortcuts and remove all the academic nonsense so everyone is focused on the same goal.
    • Sofie McGothen • QAEngineer • Graduate
       I am relatively new to QA and really enjoy how Max started with the basics at the very beginning of the course. He does a very good job of covering all the details, so that a beginner can easily understand the steps and flow of logic throughout the project. I'm in week 3 now and so far it was eye openning and informative.
    • Kate • Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate
       Awesome course and Excellent learning materials.. All examples are detailed oriented, comprehensive and based on practical. Good for beginners to learn this basic manual testing course. I learned a lot, also i have cleared lots of different test case templates and how to derive test data. Whats the role of tester in Software development life cycle and how to get a job in tech. Thanks.
    • Good course
      - 12/13/2020
      Kevin Garnica • QA Engineer • Applicant
      The course is a good intro to Manual testing and testing software in general, but there are many other advanced aspects of testing not covered. If you need automated testing skills this is too basic for you and you should look for a more advanced course. Great for beginners, too basic for some.
    • Marco Broenu • QA Tester • Student
      I am a new student. Still feel confused sometimes as it's all new mateiral, but any time i need help Jobeasy is very happy to help explain.. Live chat is highly recommended.
    • Arlette • QA Engineer • Graduate
      I totally recommend this course for anyone who wants to have an awesome career and learn QA
      Professors are knowledgable and classes are enjoable.
    • Sirio Lima • Quality Assurance tester • Graduate
      I really liked the training, it gives the basic knowledge to start in the testing area! But the main thing at Jobeasy you understand and have knowledge how to get a job in QA and get a big salary. Thank you
    • Jose Quezada • QA Engineer • Graduate
       This QA course was really useful and informative. It gave me a clear overview of the QA role as an entryway to the tech industry. Also, JobEasy specialists helpt me set up my resume, apply for jobs, and how to ace the interview !
      Response From: Max Glubochansky of Careerist
      Title: founder of JobEasy
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
    • Linda Treadway • QA Engineer • Graduate
       Just finished QA Automation course. Instructors have been great and am so excited to continuing to learn strong technicsl skills. A great, very informative and easy to understand courses. You are even given helpful key points on getting a Software tester job.

Thank you very much!
    • I was skeptical
      - 10/15/2020
      Jordan • Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate
       Tbh, I was skeptical at first because it sounded too hyped. I asked to join the first week for free and then sign up if I like it and they accommodated my request. I ended up signing up with an ISA (income share agreement) contract so I payed almost nothing upfront, and I only owe if I get a job in QA – so that's awesome. It sucks to pay a lot and not knowing if it will turn out well.

The program was more intense than I expected, but in a good way. I felt like because my classs had 5 instructors (!) and I had my personal career mentor, that helped me getting over the learning curve and feel confident to apply for QA jobs.

So far I had two interviews and we will see whem I get a job secured. It is kinda awesome that I keep getting the JobEasy support even after the program ended, and they actually care that I find a job (because if I don't find a job they don't get paid.)