careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.51

all (818) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Margret Cobb • Graduate
    Graduating from Systems Engineering course at Careerist was one of the most challenging yet rewarding things I have done in my life!
    I highly recommend the program. The teachers were super knowledgeable, the curriculum well developed and the career coach super supportive. Be ready to spend 6 months of completely dedicating yourself to studying. The program is very fast passed and includes both front-end and back-end engineering. I was able to find a job after 1 month of graduation.
    Friday, May 20 2022
    Dear   Margret, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Molly Maddox • Graduate
    I took the QA Automation online course at Careerist. It was 11 weeks plus a lot of outside work but definitely worth it. In my opinion, you got out of the class what you put in. If you wanted to put a lot of extra work in, you would definitely learn a lot more. I feel empowered to try new things and I can confidently say that I know Python. It's directly related to the work I do, as I work at a software company and I am middle level so I feel like this skill will help me figure out where I want to go in this industry and having a background in testing is a great thing to have.
    Wednesday, May 18 2022
    Dear  Molly, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Wilber Herring • Graduate
    I took Manual QA course and had a wonderful experience. The first portion of the course was largely focused around HTML and CSS. This was a lot easier for me to grasp. When it came to the javascript portion, it was VERY challenging, therefore, I was happy to have both my instructors and TA's to lean on to help me learn and work through that section of the course.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Hi Wilber, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Cole Sheppard • Graduate
     I would recommend this Manual QA course to anyone interested in IT career. I found the program solid and helpful. I’ve been in IT industry for about seven years now. This program is much for new professionals or those seeking to enter the profession. However, I went in with the objective of defragmenting my knowledge from years of various roles is very different kinds of companies and products. The program did its job. Thank you.
    Friday, May 20 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Cole!

• Good preparation
    - 5/4/2022
    Viola Mayer • Graduate
    I came to Careerist with no programming background and I'm 47 y.o. I started the 6 week course with one instructor. The instructor was nice, he always taught well and it showed. Good preparation. He knew the concepts and we could communicate them. We had 30 to 80 slides in every slass, a cheat sheet, little exercises, and lots of support. The lectures were superb.
    Friday, May 20 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,    Viola! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Great thing
    - 5/4/2022
    Gus Sullivan • Graduate
    I took the Manual QA course at Careerist. In my opinion, you got out of the class what you put in. If you wanted to put a lot of extra work in, you would definitely learn a lot more. I feel empowered to try new things and I can confidently say that I know HTML, CSS and a little bit of Javascript. It's not directly related to the work I do, but I work at a software company and I am entry level so I feel like this skill will help me figure out where I want to go in this industry and having a background in coding is a great thing to have.
    Friday, May 20 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Gus!

• Hyman Pacheco • Graduate
    I learned a lot in the six weeks I took this class. It was intense coming from a non-technical background and I had to find my own resources outside of class to understand what they were teaching in class. The instructors also would provide extra office hours to help us.
    The cons were we had no textbook or list of resources to help us along. But they helped in any form with resume building or job placement.
    The class helped me get a job in software testing and it was a good learning experience.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Dear Hyman, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Kip Melton • Graduate
    I've taken a Manual QA course with Careerist online course. The professors work in the industry and therefore provide information, real-life experience, and applicable advice daily. Everyone is passionate about the work they're doing and excited to teach students everything they've learned and know. They make themselves very available for extra help and questions. The courses and content-layout are easy to follow, and are constantly improving based on student feedback that is being collected and acted upon. I definitely recommend this course. Online courses, however, have been thoughtfully crafted to create a great experience for students.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words.   Kip!

• Georgia Morse • Graduate
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Georgia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Veronica Cruz • Graduate
    I decided on a career change in my early 30s when I was unhappy with my career in the medical field. I decided to take Careerist Manual QA course. I worked full-time and decided to quit my job a month later if favour of an intensive bootcamp that lasts 6 weeks. I took out a private loan and several credit cards in order to finance my studies and life for that period of time. There's a reason they call it a "bootcamp" - it is very difficult, time-consuming, and fast-paced! I was prepared for all of these things, and I found Careerist's community really helpful if I encountered any difficulties along the way. After graduating, I realized what benefited me most by taking the course was the group projects. For me, it was a sacrifice of time and finances, but I feel I used the resources Careerist made available to every student to the greatest extent I possibly could and that made all the difference and my life is entirely different and 100% better than it was just a year ago!
    Friday, May 20 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,  Veronica! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Morgan Weiss • Graduate
    I took Careerist's Manual QA course and had a wonderful experience. The first portion of the course was largely focused around HTML and CSS. This was a lot easier for me to grasp. When it came to the javascript portion, it was very challenging, therefore, I was happy to have both my instructors and tutors to lean on to help me learn and work through that section of the course.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Hi Morgan! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Get the most
    - 5/2/2022
    Ida Robles • Graduate
    I highly recommend Careerist. The course I attended was online. I've never had my time wasted. I do have a math and science education but it has been some time since I graduated. The material covered in Manual QA was a great refresher for statistics and taught me programming in Python. Be sure to carefully read the workshops/courses you take and be prepared to learn and ask questions. Take notes, do the exercises, and experiment with what you've learned to get the most out of the experience.
    Friday, May 20 2022
    Hi, Ida! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!