careerist-logo

Careerist

Average Rating4.62
1336 Reviews
4 Courses

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web applicatio...

1,336 Careerist Reviews

• Sep 22, 2022

Sales Engineer

This is My experience with Careerist and i would like to share it for anybody wants to make decision.
    Sales Engineering in Careerist  is nothing more than Sales Rep Training. For Sales Engineering, you need to have Technical background and they do not mention this at the time of admission. basically, they don't have any admission process. They only try to get more students no matter what is their qualification and are they a good fit for the sales Engineering position or not?
    The w...

Sep 28, 2022

Dear Ray. I really appreciate you have shared your experience about Careerist school and let me comment it so that naturally if somebody would like to decide, they need to understand all things and processes right.

We really tend to have our house full for each of our course because this factor is important for the high level the students get at our school.  Completeness of groups directly affects the financing of the educational process, and we strive to ensure that our students receive everything of the highest quality. We do not mention the necessity to have a technical background for our future Sales Engineers. We admit they do not need to be of a Technical background. We teach them to be during the course. We provide the sufficient knowledge for our alumni to be Sales Engineers. We assist them with placement in this profession. Sales Representative that you mention is a totally different profession. It's about the customer relationship, but not technical insight about deployment and implementation.

Our mentors are real superstars in the things they do to the students. If there's anything you do not know, and they address you to an instructor, you had to ask the instructor about your issue if you did not hear it during the curriculum. I can't comment on this very situation, because I do not know how was it. You might have missed it in the curriculum, or you missed asking the instructor as it were beyond curriculum.

Surprisingly, you landed a job as a Sales Rep after the Sales Engineering course. This job requires a completely different education than our Sales Engineering course. Good luck anyway!
  • Jun 23, 2021

Thanks to all the Team

manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field. It is the fastest course available anywhere which can make you ready for your job interview.
    There is an internship with a real-world project, you have option to do internship as long as you need it.
    As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at Careerist team will support you throughout your job applicatio...

Jun 28, 2021

Hi, Ivan Gromov ! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Jun 23, 2021

Thanks to all the Team

Attending class in easy way with a supporting material and videos help me a lot to understand the subject in depth. I got a very good image about the outside IT market . I really like it the hand on experience I got it with the different tools instead of lecture only, I was exposed with installing different tools, it build my confident how I get the tools help me to do my work.

Jun 28, 2021

Hi! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Dec 11, 2020

Highly Recommend

Whoever wants to be a QA/SDET i highly recommend to take their course.
    They have an amazing team of instructors.  They teach you everything that you need to know about Quality Assurance and prepare you for interviews.
    A lot of people are scared of going to interviews but thanks to JobEasy they build my confidence so when I was going to the interviews I sounded confided and knowledgeable.
    Want to thank Max Glubochansky for mentoring me and preparing for interviews.
    Highly rec...

founder of JobEasy

Dec 12, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that our school has helped you to make your life better.
  • Nov 16, 2020

the ISA model is perfect for me!

I have been looking into this QA Automation course after a friend recommended it to me. And since i didn't have a lot of cash upfront, the ISA model is perfect for me!

founder

Dec 12, 2020

Glad we could help. And we are always happy to see you again as our student if you want to raise qualification and learn something new.
  • Jul 29, 2020

Excellent Manual QA course

JobEasy manual QA course covers the basics of manual software testing; the main focus is on passing the interview and getting a job in the IT field.
    There is an internship with a real-world project, you have the option to do an internship as long as you need it.
    As mentioned above, the main focus is on interview preparation, and instructors at the JobEasy team will support you throughou...

founder

Dec 12, 2020

Will be glad to see you again on our advanced courses. Follow our news on social networks.

Land a job

A great QA Automation learning for anyone interested in learning software testing. It might be not the full meal but a huge appetizer to get you excited and land a job. I was able to follow and complete the course on time.

Sep 30, 2022

Hi,   Lynn! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

Good as a first step

The free webinar is good as a first step, so you can see if that is something that you could really like or not. It is a good Manual QA course for those with no IT experience.My logical thinking explored to another level.

Sep 30, 2022

Hi, Ty! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

Easy way to learn

The Tech Sales course as a whole is an easy way to learn tech sales. It introduces you lightly on the course and some activities are even fun to do. It helped me understand fast what the tech sales is. The course is well structured even for beginners in tech. It shows what it means to be working in tech sales.

Sep 30, 2022

Hi   Kenneth, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

Sales Engineer course

I enjoyed the Sales Engineer course as it started with some basic knowledge on the topic and challenged me with some exercises. Next, it was a learning on the specifics of this profession.

Sep 30, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review,   Robert! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Sep 29, 2022

Perfect for me

This QA Automation course was actually perfect for me. The modules in which we practiced testing and heard from current testers about their jobs were very informative. Software testing and what it means with easy dialogues, feedback from real people, simple exercises. It was great!

Sep 29, 2022

Hi,   Clark! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Sep 29, 2022

The QA course was actually good

The Manual QA course was actually good with really good practical knowledge. Great to get experience of testing and how it can be useful in a range of careers. Thanks to all who put this course together.

Sep 29, 2022

Hi, Helen! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

Careerist Alumni Outcomes

Recent Careerist News

Jess Feldman
Published April 01, 2022
Course Report · March 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup What was the buzz in the bootcamp industry this March? So far, 4.35 million Americans have quit their jobs this year, and many are making career changes. We’re rounding up the latest news about how bootcamps are helping these folks meet their career goals, and a new apprenticeship program that caught our eye. This March, two new org...
Jess Feldman
Published March 16, 2022
Roman Shcherbakov reached a ceiling as a Project Manager for a flooring company in Portland, Oregon. Ready to pivot into a more fulfilling and lucrative career, he explored his options in quality assurance (QA) by enrolling at Careerist’s Manual QA bootcamp. With Careerist’s Income Share Agreement, Roman was able to attend the online bootcamp at low-cost upfront and pay back tuition after he ...