careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (381) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp Quality Assurance

Advance your career, receive a higher salary and gain more flexibility in top companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google. According to Glassdoor, you can achieve a $100k/year salary. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Minimum Skill Level- Currently work in QA industry - Have more than 3 years of experience
    • QA Automation

Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales
    • Jose Quezada • QA Engineer • Graduate
       This QA course was really useful and informative. It gave me a clear overview of the QA role as an entryway to the tech industry. Also, JobEasy specialists helpt me set up my resume, apply for jobs, and how to ace the interview !
      Title: founder of JobEasy
      Saturday, Dec 12 2020
      Thank you! You are always welcome to join our advanced courses to continue your QA carrier. Greetings from our instructors and mentors.
    • Linda Treadway • QA Engineer • Graduate
       Just finished QA Automation course. Instructors have been great and am so excited to continuing to learn strong technicsl skills. A great, very informative and easy to understand courses. You are even given helpful key points on getting a Software tester job.

Thank you very much!
    • I was skeptical
      - 10/15/2020
      Jordan • Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate
       Tbh, I was skeptical at first because it sounded too hyped. I asked to join the first week for free and then sign up if I like it and they accommodated my request. I ended up signing up with an ISA (income share agreement) contract so I payed almost nothing upfront, and I only owe if I get a job in QA – so that's awesome. It sucks to pay a lot and not knowing if it will turn out well.

The program was more intense than I expected, but in a good way. I felt like because my classs had 5 instructors (!) and I had my personal career mentor, that helped me getting over the learning curve and feel confident to apply for QA jobs.

So far I had two interviews and we will see whem I get a job secured. It is kinda awesome that I keep getting the JobEasy support even after the program ended, and they actually care that I find a job (because if I don't find a job they don't get paid.)
    • Dority Cvang • QA Engineer • Graduate
        Practical and engaging program with good trainers and well designed course materials like case studies and activities. I took their Manual QA course with the goal of leaving my child care job and work in tech. I don't want to be a QA engineer forever but I learned that it's in demand now and it can be a 'foot in the door' for another tech position down the road.

Before JobEasy I tried some online classes about QA in udemy (and also on YouTube), but it was boring and didn't feel practical. With JobEasy, the class was engaging and motivating, and actually made me feel ready. I think the main difference was:
      • live format classes with Q&A
      • personal mentors
      • LOTS of students in my class
      • They actually helped building my resume, got me internship, and prepared me for the interview with a lot of practice

I started the program little over 2 months ago and already got one job offer, but I am hoping to get and offer from one of the Big Tech companies so I will keep on trying and update the review if I do. Crossing fingres!!
      Response From: Anna of Careerist
      Title: Mentor
      Wednesday, May 05 2021
    • Mike L. • Graduate
       Great platform if you are looking for a new job. I took the Manual QA course (class of July 2020) and the instructors and mentors were really supportive and patient. Normally I find remote learning a bit challenging, but it worked really well because of how practical and rich the program was. I feel ready to start my career in QA and considering taking the advance course (QA Automation) in the future, when I feel ready to learn some code.

I think if you are looking for practical training that is centered around the job market, their programs are the best. But if you are looking for pure education and academic theory, maybe Coursera is good enough.
      Response From: Anna of Careerist
      Title: Mentor
      Wednesday, May 05 2021
    • Tanya • QA
      Jobeasy team is just great! They provide you with all necessary information and resources to get your first job in tech fast and easy. You get full insight of what QA job looks like in real life, what skills you need to improve and what knowledge to obtain. Jobeasy is willing to help when you feel you need them: any questions, concerns or doubts...they really motivate you for success!
    • Fantastic school !
      - 7/28/2020
      Victoria Wiliams • Software QA Engineer
      I Highly Recommend it!  Worth every dollar!
      Title: Co-founder of Careerist
      Monday, Jun 28 2021
      Hi, Victoria! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Great school
      - 7/21/2020
      Chingiz Akmataliev
      Company provide solid information and will be with you until you get hired. Great professional team.
      Title: Careerist Co-founder
      Saturday, May 15 2021
      Hi Chingiz,
      we are thrilled to have you as our student! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!
    • Scam program
      - 3/26/2021
      I signed up for the QA course but they could only show me "credentials" in Russian although they claim to be an American company. Very predatory Isa. Would not recommend.