careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.62

all (1328) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Job support
    - 9/19/2022
    Alfred Stover • Graduate
    I started the Tech Sales Training course in May and finished in 8 weeks. I like that Careerist teaches the foundations of what we need to know to be successful, we start with the basics and build upon it. Job support so far seems stellar, helping students prepare resumes and Linkedin profiles, as well as giving resources to make the job search successful. There is a lot of support and help from instructors and mentors, great staff, and a great learning environment that really empowers students to be successful. The stress and lack of sleep has totally been worth the skills I have gained from this course.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
    Hi,   Alfred! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Victor Chang • Graduate
    I'm writing this review after getting my first fulltime job as a Sales Engineer and am 100% sure this never would have been possible without Careerist. They exhibited significant dedication to my success during the curriculum and the job search in a way that put my public university education in English to shame. This is not an easy journey or a get rich quick scheme, but if you want to make it happen you can. Now Careerist is the only organization I would trust on the journey and I believe that their model for student success is something that colleges and universities need to learn from.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
     Dear    Victor, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Debra Contreras • Graduate
    I received a fantastic job offer less than a month after graduating from the QA Automation course at Careerist. After my first week at the job, I proved myself competent and widely productive as I hit the ground running. Most of everything was attributed to the invaluable skills and best practices learned from Careerist’s classes. I jumped right into the company’s Git workflow, no problem. I have also impressed more than a few of my coworkers here (who have taken classes from other schools) with concise and functional testing skills I acquired from the QA Automation course.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
    Hi  Debra, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• William Turner • Graduate
    I was in legal IT and legal management for over 10 yrs before I figured out I wasn't happy, call that stubborness if you want but I wasn't happy. I began taking a lot of courses on sites like Codacademy, Pragmatic Studio, Treehouse, etc. Those are great sites but they don't emcompass everything you need to succeed. I set out looking for something more, something to get me over this educational hump and came across 3 bootcamps/online learning schools. Not to get into what all 3 institutions were I researched all 3 HARD. I just had a peace about Careerist. Careerist online courses were hard but not without an ability to get help, it takes time but only the amount you are willing to put in, its not cheap but isn't your future worth it? They want you to succeed and give you the skills to do so in the real world. Don't take your future lightly... research and make the best choice for you. Careerist's Manual QA course is a good place to start looking though.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,  William! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • A career change
    - 9/16/2022
    Vera Charles • Graduate
    I’m 36 and was looking for a career change. Information Technology has always been a passion of mine, I’m the IT guy at work but in tech sales the tools you use will only get you so far.Careerist was my savior. The atmosphere there is amazing; being surrounded by like minded people that want to see you succeed is priceless. The staff people are very knowledgeable and make you feel like the priority. The work was definitely challenging; you’re going to be practicing a lot. If you’re thinking about a career change and getting into tech I highly recommend Careerist.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Vera!

• Work environment
    - 9/16/2022
    Anna Watson • Graduate
    I recently graduated from Sales Engineer course and found that the course was incredible. it helped me focus in on what I needed to know, and learn. The entire course was structured with an evolving curriculum, and the instructors and assistants were very knowledgeable. The space, and community provided an excellent insight into what should be pursued in regards to a work environment.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
    Hi,   Anna! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• John Haar • Graduate
    The QA Automation course was essential in helping me understand the basics of important testing instruments. I was pleased to find that the main portion was directly tied to the course, and went over the same concepts covered in the course. I prepared a lot for my technical interview and was also pleased to find it was such an educational experience. My interviewer seemed genuinely interested in seeing how well I understood the testing, and pointing out where I might improve. If you're looking at applying to bootcamp programs, this should be one of them.
    Friday, Sep 23 2022
    Hi, John! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search
  • Well worth it
    - 9/15/2022
    Joshua Bourn • Graduate
    I just completed the Tech Sales Training course course last month. Overall, Careerist was really an incredible experience. I learned more in 2 months than I probably would in 1 year of self-teaching. Well worth it and highly recommended.
    Thursday, Sep 15 2022
    Hi,   Joshua! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.
  • Wayne Carreno • Graduate
    I took the Sales Engineer course and it was a lot of work and if you're not willing to completely go for it and immerse yourself then you're not going to succeed, but if you can handle a crazy workload and are really ready for a change then it can be the right course for you. The teaching staff really cares and wants you to succeed. I don't want to sugar coat it, you will likely have a bunch of interviews before you get a job, but if you keep at it, there are jobs out there and plenty of them will give you a shot and if you can complete their challenges then you can get the job.
    Thursday, Sep 15 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words,   Wayne!

• It works
    - 9/14/2022
    Jose Williams • Graduate
    I was in the Tech Sales Training course with Careerist. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this program. I know from talking with people at network events and from interviews that Careerist has a reputation for covering the fundamentals and keeping up with the newest technologies. It is an intense program and it works, but you have to be willing to put in your maximum effort!
    Thursday, Sep 15 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,   Jose!

• Lillian Montiel • Graduate
    Sales Engineer online courses were hard but not without an ability to get help, it takes time but only the amount you are willing to put in, its not cheap but isn't your future worth it? Careerist wants you to succeed and gives you the skills to do so in the real world. Don't take your future lightly... research and make the best choice for you. Careerist is a good place to start looking though.
    Thursday, Sep 15 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,    Lillian! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
  • Easy choice
    - 9/14/2022
    George Winter • Graduate
    Picking QA Automation course was an easy choice. I was working full-time and planned to study online, I liked their bootcamp, they offered job search support and the payment schedule was flexible. The biggest strength of the course is the constant team work environment. You use pair programming, and your final project is a group project. I learned a lot in 4 weeks, and am very happy that I went through the course.
    Thursday, Sep 15 2022
    Hi   George, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.