careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.52

all (836) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer.
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. IT experience is not required. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
    Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 16 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Socorro Gardner • Graduate
    I literally refer everyone to take a free trial class at Careerist. I've taken the 18-week Tech Sales Traning course, the 4-week theretical course and another 4 weeks of internship. I tell everyone about the Careerist classes and how impressive they are. You just can not learn that amount of quality info anywhere else. They had stellar mentors and the price is really really great.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words,  Socorro!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Earnest Andrews • Graduate
    Sales Enginee is a great course, but I think you could focus on your learning objectives so it's clear what you will be learning.
    Also the in person session is not efficient. Instead you should actively use a flipped classroom and blended model. Direct instruction should be viewed online (and at your own pace - sometimes looking at the board, taking notes and understanding simultaneously was brain overload), then class time should be used to foster activities with ongoing support.
    I'd be happy to come in and talk more about my experience and how you can better support your students.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Hi,   Earnest! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Elsa Wilcox • Graduate
    Attended their Sys Engineering online course. Started pretty basic but had several projects to show at the end. We learned the design and management of composite systems as well as systems essential functionality. The course moved quickly but there were plenty of office hours with the teachers to ask questions and get further help. The teachers are real-world experts practising at large companies. The things I learned help me every day at work.
    Wednesday, May 18 2022
    Hi,  Elsa! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Jeannette Simpson • Graduate
    Careerist invites anyone who is willing to learn and turns them into a testerr. The QA Automation course focuses heavily on the fundamentals and learning how to learn. I've tried multiple different approaches to learning, mostly conventional, having gone to but not completed University and College. Here not only did I complete the course, but I feel confident going forward with my ability to learn new languages, coding styles - anything really. The instructors are professionals who know their stuff and spend the time with you to ensure you learn as much as possible. Have a question? They'll do everything they can to answer it. I rarely found a question that couldn't be answered, and on the off chance that I did, I'd have direction to go to where I could find the answer myself. This course is easily the best thing I've ever decided to do. There's also career support. They have a dedicated career advisor who speaks with you throughout the course to teach you the skills you need to succeed in the industry.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Hi Jeannette, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
  • Shelia Rhodes • Graduate
    Overall I was pleased with the Manual QA course that I attended, which was held for seven weeks. Although I was already familiar with many of the topics, it was good to receive a refresher course on best practices. I do wish that there was more explanation of intermediate tactics in software testing. The course was worth the money.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Hi  Shelia! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Gretchen Frazier • Graduate
    The pros of taking the 4 week Tech Sales course is that is a good hands-on to learning. Using real data examples in projects is extremely helpful. This class requires you to invest some time to practice and practice to get the hang of it and do different scenarios to see what works and doesn't.
    The cons of the class is its not cheap at all. Sometimes working in group projects can be challenging depending who paired with, some do more work than others. Overall instructor was very helpful and provided own experience from real world.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Gretchen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Christopher Branch • Graduate
    I attended the 4-week Sales Engineer Course at Careerist. I learned a great deal about how to make sales in IT and I learned the basics of IT as well. During those 4 weeks of the immersive program, I received the tools and fast-paced skills to be a great Sales Engineer. I can confidently say that I am no longer just a regular one. I would recommend taking the full, 4-week course.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Thank you so much for your kind words.   Christopher!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Sherry Lutz • Graduate
    I'm really happy I took Systems Engineering course with Careerist. The lessons were well thought out and well organized, and I learned exactly what I was hoping to. I landed my IT job and I am enjoying what I'm doing now.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Dear   Sherry, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Brain Farrell • Graduate
    I took the online QA Automation course last winter. The course followed a good pace and I enjoyed the projects. Our class was pretty small and we were all able to get the feedback we needed from the instructor. I left feeling more confident in my new profession and I found the job rather fast.
    Wednesday, May 18 2022
    Dear ( Brain, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Sonja Hayden • Graduate
    I attended the 4-week Manual QA at Careerist. I learned a great deal about how to carry on testing and learned the basics of SQL and Tableau, but ultimately found that the 4-week course was too short for me to internalize this curriculum. After the theory course they offer the internship which lasts for another 4 weeks. It helps to determine the practical application of the studied theory.
    Wednesday, May 18 2022
    Hi   Sonja! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Junior Lynch • Graduate
    I came into the Sales Engineer course with no prior skills and very little knowledge about the tech world. For me, this course was a perfect introduction into all things tech sales, top to bottom, start to finish. We learned the basics of the tech sales process, implementing software solutions, analyzing data, etc. And at the end, had a pretty decent project (boosting productivity in the workplace) to show off everything we learned along the way. If you want to build basic skills and "get a taste" for what is out there in this field, then this course is great. It is definitely a first step along that path, or just a fun and interesting way to learn something new.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Junior! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• I'm really happy
    - 5/16/2022
    Jerrell Christian • Graduate
    I'm really happy I took the Tech Sales course with Careerist. The lessons were well thought out and well organized, and I learned exactly what I was hoping to. I'd definitely take another course with them.
    Thursday, May 19 2022
    Hi,   Jerrell! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!