careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.5

all (381) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp Quality Assurance

Advance your career, receive a higher salary and gain more flexibility in top companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google. According to Glassdoor, you can achieve a $100k/year salary. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Minimum Skill Level- Currently work in QA industry - Have more than 3 years of experience
    • QA Automation

Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales
    • Freja Riggs • Graduate
      It was a great working and learning experience with Careerist. Careerist is a great platform for people who are new in IT. Patrick was a great lead. He is very knowledgeable, full of patience and his teaching is superb. He makes things easy to understand.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Hi   Freja! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Caine Douglas • Graduate
      Careerist is a great platform to gain hands on real time experience in Software testing. I just completed my online course in manual testing. I appreciate Careerist team for creating such a great platform for people like me, who are struggling to enter IT field as a fresher. I have completed all the testing related courses and also certifications but in the interview I was only asked for real time experience. Then I joined Careerist and now I am extremely satisfied and confident. I strongly recommend Careerist (manual or automation) to gain hands on experience and be a great candidate in the job market.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Dear   Caine , thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Bobby Mckenna • Graduate
      The course helped me to achieve practical knowledge and understanding the real work environment which is very important in the practical field.
      Special thanks to the tutors who worked hard to improve our quality and knowledge.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Thanks for the awesome review,  Bobby! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Hussein Mcarthur • Graduate
      My experience with Careerist is great. I really learned so much from this class.
      Lana is very helpful but also pushes me to find the answers my own using the knowledge and tools provide. She gives me the confidence to succeed. I also learned a lot from the mock interview I got to do. It helped me learn where I can get stronger and where I am strong. I am very thankful for part of her team member.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Hi   Hussein, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Awesome management
      Aida Greaves • Graduate
      The management and team leads at Careerist are awesome. The provide great support and guidance. I never felt that I was asking to many questions.
      I appreciate Patrick for his support and patience.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Hi,  Aida! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Iona Rosales • Graduate
      I did Manual Banking project with Careerist. My team lead was Lana. She has very good knowledge of testing concepts. She always answers my questions patiently. It was really good experience. I feel very confident after doing project with them. I highly recommend Careerist.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Thanks for the awesome review,   Iona! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Deserve 5 stars
      Bilal Oneill • Graduate
      They deserve 5 stars. The offer classes, resume prep and provide much more than basic level classes, power resume help and exellent reference. There isn't a better online traning.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Hi   Bilal! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Real time training
      Jesse Salas • Graduate
       Careerist provides real time training and hands on experience on real projects. I completed SQA project with our team lead Ms. Lana who is strict but pushing the team work to achieve its goal. I personally like to be part of training and work given by Careerist team.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Hi  Jesse, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Stanley Bryan • Graduate
       Awesome explanation and query clarification. Great support staff and a good platform for every student. Thank you, Careerist for this outstanding program!
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Thanks for the awesome review,   Stanley! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!
    • Leyton Sheppard • Graduate
       Excellent instructors who have very good experience in the Testing tools/ technology. They are just patient and explain the concepts multiple times until it is hammered into our minds.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Dear  Leyton, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Antonio Cuevas • Graduate
       Quality Assurance Certification at Careerist is a live-project-based program, ideal for a vast, proactive, and responsible position of an SQA tester. Through this hands-on training, the trainees will get a complete picture of the roles and responsibilities of an SQA professional apart from having a complete understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing lifecycle (STLC), collaborating between teams, manual testing, and automation testing, and many more.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021
      Hi  Antonio, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Elli Cope • Graduate
       Careerist courses cover everything from manual to automation testing. You can ask the tutors anytime about anything, throughout the whole process of learning. They clarify things in a very straightforward manner. The course covers core concepts of software testing and highlights the important details of the process—all in a very easy-to-understand way. I personally think it’s the best course available online and I am very thankful for the experience.
      Friday, Jul 30 2021

Hi,   Ell! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.