careerist-logo

Careerist

Online, Sunnyvale

Careerist

Careerist (formerly JobEasy) offers online coding bootcamps in QA Automation, QA Manual, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist's bootcamps include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 12-week DevOps bootcamp curriculum covers Linux, HashiCorp products, FS structures and permissions, directories, text processors, executable binaries and scripts, public cloud platforms, cloud basics, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and CI tools.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 4-week QA Manual boocamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cyle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers.

Careerist offers an income share agreement where students only pay an admission fee ($799) and tuition is waived until they are hired. If students do not find employment after bootcamp graduation, the tuition fee is waived.

Careerist students receive 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.52

all (278) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• CareerUp Quality Assurance

Advance your career, receive a higher salary and gain more flexibility in top companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google. According to Glassdoor, you can achieve a $100k/year salary. - 1:1 mentorship Get personalized, 1:1 training based on your needs, goals and preferences. Your mentor will help you optimize your resume, online presence and communication skills so you get a job faster. - Negotiations We are interested that your salary will be as high as possible, and your job position will have a way to grow. We know the industry very well so you could have the best options with better conditions. - Time Saving Get a job faster and spend less time applying for jobs. Instead of wasting several hours a day looking for a job, Careerist will search and apply for openings on your behalf. - Job Application Service We search for and submit job applications on your behalf. Stop wasting time on painful and repetitive tasks – sit back and prepare for the many job interviews we’ll schedule for you. - Instructions from Industry Insiders You will get individual consultations with advanced professionals and will improve your skills. - Intensive online training We only offer online classes with top experts from QA industry. You can easily add all the classes to your schedule. PAY WHEN YOU GET HIRED You have the chance to waive your program’s tuition fee until you get a high-paying job in tech. If you don’t get the job you want, you don't pay your program’s fee, just a small admission fee. The ISA, or Income Share Agreement, is when you agree to pay a percentage of your initial monthly salary to us so that you can pay back your tuition fee. It’s a win-win.
      Minimum Skill Level- Currently work in QA industry - Have more than 3 years of experience
    • QA Automation

Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      The JobEasy QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 15 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not find employment, the tuition fee is waived. However, the registration fee is non-refundable.
    • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
      4-week intensive online training will help you develop technical and communication skills for a successful career in QA. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recording. 1:1 support and mentoring. Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase chances of getting hired. Study first, pay us later. No student loans, no debt, and you won't pay a tuition until you land a job making at least $50k a year.
      Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free. After that, make no up-front payments except the registration fee, then pay a portion of your salary after you're hired to pay us back for the course tuition. If you're not hired, owe nothing except the reg fee
    • Systems Engineer

Linux, Mobile Security, Network Security
      Systems Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The System Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $65k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Systems Engineer in just 9 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 7 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Systems Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. Tuition waived with ISA: pay when you get hired As your career partners, we offer you to waive the program tuition until you get a high-paying job in tech. Didn't get the job you wanted? You don't pay for our program but a small admission fee. This partnership is made possible through ISA – Income Share Agreement. When you start your new job in tech, a percentage of your initial salary will go towards the tuition payment. It’s a win-win.
    • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
      OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
      If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Our guarantee: you pay us nothing but a small registration fee until you’re hired. Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales
    • Rick Oret • QA Engineer • Graduate
      Careerist Academy was the best experience in my career. Instructors were not only helpful in teaching the regular materials but also guide you to establish your confidence in yourself. They will help you even after completing your bootcamp. Nice and honest environment.
      Saturday, May 15 2021
      Thank you for the positive review about our school and kind words on our performance. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence. I hope to meet you soon at our extended courses.
    • Manny Roberts • QA Engineer • Graduate
      I have learned a lots of things in a very short time. It needs efforts from candidates to attend classes and keep practicing using videos. There are lots of options available for learning if you are willing to do hard work. I will highly appreciate the place.
      Title: Careerist co-founder
    • Veron • DevOps • Graduate
      I participated in the DevOps course which exceeded my expectations in every way imaginable. I had zero knowledge of programming. But I now feel that I am skilled and ready to land my first job! There was a lot of support throughout the course. I highly recommend for anyone interested in getting into the industry. You will not regret it :)
      Dear Veron,
      thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our DevOps course, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! But we've got more and you are welcome to attend them. Thanks again for the review and for being such a great student.
    • Viola • QA Tester • Graduate
       After nearly 2 months of taking classes, I can honestly say that I am more knowledgeable now about IT than I was when I started. Careerist taught me skills and tools that are applicable in today's IT job market. It was intense because there is a lot to cover in such a short time, but the instructors and mentors are more than willing to help you understand. Also their course is full of videos and tutorials that are very helpful for you to study at your own pace. It's not a walk in the park. You have to be willing to put in the effort to learn the material and if you're still having a hard time you can contact support and they are willing to answer any questions you might have.
      Hi Viola

We can’t thank you enough for the wise words about our courses. Your review will help many future students to get on the right track!

To show our appreciation we’d like to offer you a 10% discount next time you enroll in our other course. We have your contact information and will your coupon straight over!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon and thanks again!

• Alex • QA Tester • Graduate
      one of the greatest decision i made in my life is joining Careerist.when i join the class i have no IT experience but after i finished the class i learn a lot of thing. thank you for your help and support God bless!
      Wednesday, May 05 2021
       Thank you! You are always welcome to join our advanced courses to continue your QA carrier. Greetings from our instructors and mentors.
    • Maria • QA • Student
      So far I'm liking how the way the classes are run and how personable the staff is. I love that there's no filler and everything is hands on.

• Aizan • Tester • Graduate
       I had a great time with the Careerist team, everyone was super friendly and helpful! I learned a lot and got involved in the online community on the forums. It has been a great overall experience. They will do their best to point you in the right direction so that you can solve the problem for yourself. Having a mentor to check in with is also extremely motivating.
      The course is well distributed and touches on everything you might need. Its a great springboard to initiate your testing journey.
    • Martine • QA Engineer • Graduate
       I was struggling to teach myself QA for my new job and was looking all over for mentorship. Careerist Manual QA course was exactly what I needed with weekly one-on-one mentor calls and a mentor available via Slack when I had questions. The mentor sessions kept me moving forward. Sometimes I did feel like I ended up getting walked through exercises rather than figuring them out myself, but all in all it was still helpful to learn the concepts. I am definitely considering signing up for more Careerist classes in the future. Maybe DevOps next time.
      Title: Careerist Сo-founder
    • Oliva D. • Quality Engineer • Graduate
       I've tried different books and free courses to learn Python, so I have some experience in self learning :)
      Based on this experience, I can say that Careerist Online courses are constructed with surprising balance: explanation/videos, labs for practice, quality external resources and self learning with google/stackoverflow. Basically, every step will give you a solid foundation to continue building upon. Furthermore, you will also get experience with job hunting and interviewing. Lots of tips about how to do this effectively.
      I was already somewhat familiar with QA before enrollment, but after several classes my knowledge was solidying stronger.

Hi Oliva,
      Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!

• Julia • Tester • Graduate
       I went into the Manual QA course as a complete beginner feeling in over my head. My mentor was nothing short of amazing. He was always available to answer any questions that I had big or small. I never at any time felt that I was alone in my journey. I knew I had a whole team as my cheerleaders and my support system. The one on one mentor meetings were invaluable to me and I looked forward to them every week. Thank you Careerist for everything! If you are on the fence when it comes to choosing a boot camp then look no further.
    • Justing Mindan • QA • Graduate
       I have to call out the instructors who made my learning experinece so great: Max, Lana, Alex, Natalie, Yriy and Patrick, you guys rock! Super engaging, well organized and detail oriented so we leave with everything we need to know. Talking about the course, guys best course so far to learn and get into the job market as a Manual Tester. They show you the shortcuts and remove all the academic nonsense so everyone is focused on the same goal.
    • Sofie McGothen • QAEngineer • Graduate
       I am relatively new to QA and really enjoy how Max started with the basics at the very beginning of the course. He does a very good job of covering all the details, so that a beginner can easily understand the steps and flow of logic throughout the project. I'm in week 3 now and so far it was eye openning and informative.