careerist-logo

Careerist

Average Rating3.78
42 Reviews
6 Courses

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web applicatio...

42 Careerist Reviews

• Elijah Mosley
    Apr 12, 2022

Сareer change to tech

I was thinking about making a career change to tech and there were so many different paths and fields to take. Careerist was a fantastic help because they have some good, free resources on their site that detailed what these different paths and fields really do! After some more research, I decided to enroll in their Manual course. Every single bit of it was project based, hands-on experience. I definitely recommend Careerist if you are serious about learning and motivat...

May 18, 2022

Hi Elijah, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Maxim Malkhazov
    Dec 31, 2021

Good and very helpful

The course was good and very helpful. After this course I gained the confidence that I can be a great tester if I follow what was learned in this class. I really enjoyed the class and learned a great deal!! I would definetly recommend this class to others who want to learn more about software testing practices.The instructor gave easy to follow instructions. He was very knowledgeable and demonstrated a great deal of experience with testing.

Feb 24, 2022

Hi,  Maxim! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Nicholas W
    QA Manager • Graduate • Consultations 1:1 • Online
    Dec 08, 2021

CareerUp review

I signed up for a CareerUp program last March with Careerist. I had been working in a QA Engeneer for 2 years and had reached the highest level of my role. I was eager to grow within my company and was looking to step up to the next level. I hoped to become atleast a team lead at bigger tech company. The program was amazing (and challenging at the same time!). Everyone at Careerist team was a great support. I finished the course in May i had three succsesfull interviews! And couldn’t be ...

Dec 28, 2021

Dear   Nicholas, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• HENRY
    Oct 14, 2021

SCAM SCHOOL

This company is a total SCAM ARTIST run by scammers, upon calling them to inquire about QA education program, the rep PRANAV immediately began to argue about the price and asking for an application fee worth $800? what ? have you lost your mind, scamming and robbing students. RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE BEFORE THEY SELL YOU FAKE DREAMS, I am also reporting this scammers to FBI to take a look into their financials,

• Sarah Young
    Aug 12, 2021

A course to take

This is a really great course to take! I love that I quickly gained knowldge and understanding of various technologies, I really think tech is the future. All in all great course content by the instructors!

Aug 13, 2021

Hi  Sarah, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.
  • Ed
    Software QA Engineer • Graduate • QA Manual • Online
    Jul 14, 2021

Very highly recommended, exceeded my expectations!

Careerist is the real deal! They exceeded my expectations by far! I loved the course, the faculty, staff, and mentors! The course content is concise and to the point. Their mission is to help you get a job, and they deliver. The support that they offer the graduates is truly incomparable. They make you feel personally supported, and you get the sense that they genuinely care about your success. If you are willing to put in the time and do the work, you will no doubt succeed. I will be ba...

Jul 21, 2021

Hi,  Ed! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Kiara Dale
    Jul 08, 2021

A very good course

A very good course, i learned how to write a good test plan and how to deal with junit,jacoco and mockito which enriched my knowledge, but the instructions of the last assignment can be more clear than that

Jul 21, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review,   Kiara ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Helen Jacobson
    Jun 30, 2021

Enjoyed this course

Really enjoyed this course, it was a great learning opportunity and I look forward to continuing to put the things I learned into real world practice.

Jul 05, 2021

Hi Helen! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search.

• Lukas Palavinskas
    Jun 28, 2021

To be continued :)

I received my certificate and a new job, and I would like to thank you for your support. Your QA manual course was challenging, but you were always there supporting me and ready to help. I enjoyed the classes tremendously. I look forward to taking another class with you.

Jul 05, 2021

Hi  Lukas, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Komal Pathak
    QA Engineer • Graduate • QA Manual • Online
    May 23, 2021

5 stars

Teachers are quite knowledgeable in their sphere.
    The course curriculum structure is very well made. Covers all the information and all my questions. Awesome.

Jun 28, 2021

Hi, Komal! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Bigyandutt P
    May 19, 2021

A course full of information

Great course full of information!! i got plenty of useful information with a lot of practical knowledge which i can use to start working as a freelance software tester.Very nice teacher who explains everything in the way anyone can understand ! I recommend to take this courses! Thank you Careerist

Jun 11, 2021

Dear  Bigyandutt!  Thank you so much for your kind words!
    We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
    We look forward to working with you again in the future!
  • Sandra Linley
    May 18, 2021

Improve picture quality

A lot of the videos are blury... The picture clears up briefly then gets blury again for the majority of the course

May 20, 2021

You can solve this problem by changing the quality of the videos to 720 HD. The default settings are that when the internet is good the video works with high quality and when you have a poor connection, the quality goes down.

Careerist Alumni Outcomes

Recent Careerist News

Jess Feldman
Published April 01, 2022
Course Report · March 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup What was the buzz in the bootcamp industry this March? So far, 4.35 million Americans have quit their jobs this year, and many are making career changes. We’re rounding up the latest news about how bootcamps are helping these folks meet their career goals, and a new apprenticeship program that caught our eye. This March, two new org...
Jess Feldman
Published March 16, 2022
Roman Shcherbakov reached a ceiling as a Project Manager for a flooring company in Portland, Oregon. Ready to pivot into a more fulfilling and lucrative career, he explored his options in quality assurance (QA) by enrolling at Careerist’s Manual QA bootcamp. With Careerist’s Income Share Agreement, Roman was able to attend the online bootcamp at low-cost upfront and pay back tuition after he ...