Athena Tech Academy
Athena Tech Academy offers a 12-week immersive data science bootcamp in San Jose, California. Successful graduates are prepared to be Hadoop Full Stack Engineers, and will be experts in Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, Ooze and more. Emphasis is on job placement, with professional career topics integrated into the curriculum from day one.
Classes are held from 9:00 a.m. to about 7:00 p.m.on weekdays and some Saturdays. These hours do not include additional study and prep time. The course format includes instructor-led lectures, lab exercises, student assignments, guest speakers, field trips, and time to network. Students take assessments every two weeks to determine their individual improvement plan.
Applicants should be junior to intermediate developers who have programming experience in any of the major languages (Java, Python, C, C++) or Computer Science graduates. A minimum of two to three years of software development experience in industry is recommended. Merit and Financial need-based scholarships are available. Athena Tech is devoted to increasing diversity and participation in emerging technologies.
Recent Athena Tech Academy News
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.