Arkansas Coding Academy
Arkansas Coding Academy offers a 3-month bootcamp in Android Development in Conway, Arkansas. The program covers the building blocks of Java and Android OS. ACA wants to provide individuals with the skills and mentorship to succeed in the technology industry, and create a talent pipeline from classroom to workforce.
ACA will help students find jobs, and has a number of partnerships with various employers. ACA may also provide childcare and transportation expenses for eligible students.
The bootcamp is a collaborative effort between the University of Central Arkansas, the Conway Area Chamber of Commerce and other business partners.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.