arizona-state-university-bootcamps-logo

Arizona State University Bootcamps

Online, Phoenix, Tempe

Arizona State University Bootcamps

Arizona State University (ASU) Bootcamps offer 24-week, part-time courses in cybersecurity or financial technology and 18-week, part-time courses in Digital Marketing. The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

The fintech curriculum covers Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, blockchain and more.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training students in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy and more. Students will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the programs are part-time, ASU Bootcamps are designed for working professionals and learners who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the bootcamps, learners have access to career-planning services, portfolio review, demo days, and recruiting advice. Those who complete the program will receive a certificate from ASU Continuing and Professional Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of skills learned through the boot camp.

ASU Bootcamps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U Inc. Brand.

Recent Arizona State University Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (7) reviews for Arizona State University Bootcamps →

Recent Arizona State University Bootcamps News

LocationPhoenix, Tempe
    ASU Cybersecurity Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking and modern information security. Throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks, you will get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.
  • Digital Marketing

LocationPhoenix, Tempe
    ASU Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
  • Financial Technology - Part-Time

Algorithms, Python, Machine Learning, Blockchain
    LocationPhoenix, Tempe
    Get hands-on training and instruction in financial technology and analysis using popular tools and methods including Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum and blockchain. Maintain your current schedule by studying the competitive curriculum part-time, and gain access to career services like resume and portfolio reviews, interview training and 1:1 coaching.

• $500 Arizona State University Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Arizona State University Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Cybersecurity (Phoenix)
    • Digital Marketing (Tempe)
    • Financial Technology - Part-Time (Tempe)
  • Tanya S  User Photo
    Tanya S • Sr Systems Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined this program with an aim to change my career stream. What I experienced was a well-designed comprehensive course with lots of practical hands-on labs, an awesome instructor and very supportive TAs.  The energy levels in the class was always all-time high and kept me motivated throughout the course duration of this intensive program.

Dan, as our instructor, is very knowledgeable and his passion in this field as well as for teaching, was reflected in the way he took the classes. He not only taught us topics related to the subject but also shared with us his own experiences of working in the field. He made sure that each and everyone of us understood the concepts and took extra efforts in getting us through the tough areas.

We got an enormous amount of support from the TAs, Dylan and Eric , with getting the necessary information/clarifications, access to course materials and help with lab setups. We were able to cruise through the activity labs and project works, thanks to our awesome TAs.

Overall, it was an great learning journey and probably one of the best learning experiences I have had.
    Monday, Mar 15 2021
    We appreciate your review, Tanya! Thank you for choosing our program to make a career change. We strive to foster a collaborative and encouraging classroom environment so we're thrilled this resonated with you. It's also great to hear you benefited from the ongoing support of our entire instructional team and couldn't agree more that Dan, Dylan, and Eric are all pretty fantastic. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we wish you continued success in all that you do!
  • Great Introduction
    - 2/27/2021
    Karl Walz  User Photo
    Karl Walz • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Took the Cybersecurity bootcamp and found it enjoyable; most of all, I learned a lot. Do note: this course is not cheap, but I found it worth the money if you put work into it. My instructor, Dan, was great at teaching and currently works in the field, which is a huge plus for me. Overall, a great program that I recommend. My suggestions on improvement are the cost and updating the course content (some was outdated).
    Friday, Mar 05 2021
    Amazing, Karl! We're glad to hear you had a positive boot camp experience and have to agree that Dan is pretty great. We're always looking to optimize our curriculum so we appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on successfully completing the program and all the best moving forward!
    - 2/27/2021
    Matthew Nechy  User Photo
    Matthew Nechy • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    The Cybersecurity course was fast paced, and there were many hours outside of class spent on independent and group studying, researching, and practicing.

Dan, the instructor was immensely knowledgeable and his passion for teaching his trade could not be denied. He made learning fun, and with the assistance of Dylan and Eric, the TA’s, many of us looked forward to the classes.
    Friday, Mar 05 2021
    Thank you, Matthew! Like you noted, this is a rigorous program that requires extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom so we commend all your hard work. We're thrilled you benefited from the support of our entire instructional team—we couldn't agree more that Dan, Dylan, and Eric are all pretty fantastic. Congratulations on completing the boot camp and best of luck in all your future endeavors!
    - 11/22/2020
    David Spurlock   User Photo
    David Spurlock • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Initialing signing up for a boot camp, I was incredibly skeptical based purely on the school's credibility offering the Bootcamp when I saw that ASU was offering the Cybersecurity Bootcamp in less than seven months. The opportunity to begin in one of the fastest-growing industries.  With the creditability with my college. I enrolled and was eager to start learning Offensive and Defensive skills while working in Azure labs under a Cybersecurity Professional's instruction.
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    We appreciate your review, David! Thank you for choosing our program to learn in-demand industry skills in the cybersecurity field. We're glad you had a positive learning experience and benefited from our instruction. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we're rooting you on in all that you do!
  • Steve Poling • Student
    I was nervous and excited to start this Bootcamp. From day 1, the support was incredible. The curriculum, hands-on experiences in virtual environments, and the teaching were all amazing. I was very impressed with this Bootcamp. I highly recommend it!
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    Way to go, Steve! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and benefited from our hands-on classroom experience. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp and thank you for your review! All the best moving forward.
  • Great Boot Camp!
    - 12/9/2020
    Christian L
    I really enjoyed my time in the ASU's FinTech boot camp. I saw an ad for it on instagram and decided to take a look. I was already interested in trading the financial markets and noticed the boot camp covered algorithmic trading. I was looking for a new career and also pursuing a business data analytics degree, so it felt like something I'd enjoy. I came into the boot camp as a fresh newbie without any experience. It was a fast paced and required a lot of time outside of class hours. I enjoyed the machine learning and algorithmic trading aspects the most. I became fascinated with prediction models and finding actionable insights to predict future outcomes within data. I will end this with some advice to anyone thinking of taking this boot camp. Only do it if it's something you're really interested in and if you're the type of person that enjoys a challenge, solving complex problems, and can sit at a computer for hours on end. This course requires A LOT of time. 10hr of in-person/zoom instruction per week and an average of 10-20 hours a week outside of class and sometimes more. The last advice I'll give is you can do it. The instructors and TAs were amazing! They really break it down and want to help you succeed. I feel very comfortable in my ability to work through problems and learn new languages. This is a great foundation for anyone looking to switch into a coding centric position.
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    Amazing, Christian! We appreciate you choosing our boot camp to make a career change that met your interests. Like you noted, this is a challenging program, one that requires hard work and extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom. Great advice for interested learners—if you're willing to dedicate time and effort to your studies as well as reach out to our instructional team for support, you are more than able to succeed. We appreciate your review and are confident you'll go on to achieve your goals with your newfound skillset!
  • #BrighterFuture
    - 11/12/2020
    Fernando Payan • Graduate
    This boot camp has been one of the best experiences of my life. I learned a lot and the staff was great, now I’m ready to take the next step into a new career.
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    Thank you for your review, Fernando! We're thrilled you enjoyed the boot camp and benefited from the support of our instructional team. Congratulations on successfully completing the program and best of luck in your future endeavors!