arizona-state-university-bootcamps-logo

Arizona State University Bootcamps

Online, Phoenix, Tempe

Arizona State University Bootcamps

Arizona State University (ASU) Bootcamps offer 24-week, part-time courses in cybersecurity or financial technology and 18-week, part-time courses in Digital Marketing. The cybersecurity curriculum offers hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

The fintech curriculum covers Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, blockchain and more.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training students in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy and more. Students will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all learners will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the programs are part-time, ASU Bootcamps are designed for working professionals and learners who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the bootcamps, learners have access to career-planning services, portfolio review, demo days, and recruiting advice. Those who complete the program will receive a certificate from ASU Continuing and Professional Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of skills learned through the boot camp.

ASU Bootcamps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U Inc. Brand.

Recent Arizona State University Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (11) reviews for Arizona State University Bootcamps →

Recent Arizona State University Bootcamps News

LocationTempe, Phoenix
    ASU Cybersecurity Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking and modern information security. Throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks, you will get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture.
  • Digital Marketing

LocationTempe, Phoenix
    ASU Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
  • Financial Technology - Part-Time

Algorithms, Machine Learning, Python, Blockchain
    LocationTempe, Phoenix
    Get hands-on training and instruction in financial technology and analysis using popular tools and methods including Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum and blockchain. Maintain your current schedule by studying the competitive curriculum part-time, and gain access to career services like resume and portfolio reviews, interview training and 1:1 coaching.

• $500 Arizona State University Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Arizona State University Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• All courses in Online
    • Financial Technology - Part-Time (Tempe)
    • Digital Marketing (Tempe)
    • Cybersecurity (Phoenix)
  • FinTech
    - 6/17/2022
    Shanel K  User Photo
    Shanel K • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined theh ASU FinTech Bootcamp in December of 2021. I had come across this bootcamp while taking classes at ASU, but wasn't able to make time for it. I was very intruiged by the curriculum and liked that it was offered either full-time or part-time. Right away I was being challenged in ways that I couldn't have imagined! The prework set the stage for what was to come, but what we actually learned was beyond what I expected. As my coding skills grew so did my confidence personally and professionally. We were taught at least a half dozen new concepts weekly, and shown websites that enabled us to continue our learning journey. It was a bit overwhelming at first considering I did not have a tech background. With the support and encouragement of the instructors and my tutor I learned how to maneuver amongst cloud-based hosting services and other interactive computing projects with ease. The projects were especially fun because it gave us an opportunity to show off what we had just learned in previous weeks. Finally, I benefited from the live class time with the instructors. It gave me the opportunity to ask plenty of questions in the moment rather than days later. The program also offers additional support in resume writing, interviewing, job search, career coaching and tutoring. I am so proud of my accomplishments! I never imagined I would learn so much in 7 months! I highly recommend the FinTech Bootcamp! It gives people in tech and finance cutting edge information in regards to Web3 and much more that is imperative to their future success.
    Thursday, Jun 23 2022
    Thanks so much, Shanel! We're thrilled you enjoyed the curriculum and were able to gain confidence in your newfound skill set. We strive to foster a collaborative and supportive classroom environment so we're glad this truly resonated with you. It's great to hear you utilized all the available resources including attending office hours and taking advantage of career services. Congratulations on successfully finishing the program! We're rooting you on in all your future endeavors.
  • Lindsey K.  User Photo
    Lindsey K. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I took this bootcamp as a career changer with no experience in IT or coding. Spent the last 10 years working as a social worker and wanted to change careers. This bootcamp really helped me to transition to a new IT career. It helped me learn my fundamentals and exposed me to several career paths in cyber open to me with this new knowledge. It is hands-on so I was able to build up my experience in the field as opposed to just reading about it. It was a part time commitment and took about 30 hours a week for 24 weeks to complete. Intense but I was able to keep working full time while doing the bootcamp and still maintained an A+ average. This bootcamp also included access to an in-depth career services program that has helped me with all my career materials and continues to give me career coaching and support 90 days after graduation. Also a Security+ voucher and practice tool so I will be getting an industry certification to go with my certificate of completion that I got for the program itself.

Would recommend this camp for career changers, career starters, or upskillers! There is something for anyone.
    Friday, Dec 17 2021
    Incredible, Lindsey! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change. It's great to hear you successfully learned the fundamentals of cybersecurity and enjoyed the hands-on curriculum. Like you said, the course requires extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom so we commend all your hard work. Great job on taking advantage of the available career services resources. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we appreciate your review! Best of luck moving forward.
    - 6/3/2021
    H. Lohr  User Photo
    H. Lohr • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined the ASU Cybersecurity Bootcamp because I was looking for a career change. I have worked in the Administrative field for many years, and I wanted to do something different, something challenging,  and the ASU Cybersecurity Bootcamp gave that. This is a 24-week part-time program, and by far I can say that it was the best well spent 24 weeks of my life. This is a great introductory program, I learned that if you are serious to get into this field you have to be prepared to dedicate time and practice outside of class and beyond graduation.
    The program gave me many different tools and resources to start my career. The staff, instructor, and TAs were always very supportive, and patient throughout the program. I would highly recommend this program for anyone who is interested to get started in the cybersecurity field and is unsure what path to follow. This program will give you an opportunity to explore different areas, you will have the tools and resources to practice and excel in your career.
    If you successfully complete the course, ASU offers to their graduates a CompTIA Security+ exam voucher. This is another incentive to work hard, put in the time, and invest in your career.
    Tuesday, Jun 08 2021
    Way to go, H. Lohr! Thank you for choosing our boot camp to make a significant career change. Like you mentioned, this is a challenging program that will require extensive time and dedication both inside and outside of the classroom in order to truly master the material covered. We're glad to hear you found our entire instructional team to be supportive and patient throughout your learning journey. Congratulations on completing the course and thank you for your review! All the best moving forward.
  • Tanya S  User Photo
    Tanya S • Sr Systems Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined this program with an aim to change my career stream. What I experienced was a well-designed comprehensive course with lots of practical hands-on labs, an awesome instructor and very supportive TAs.  The energy levels in the class was always all-time high and kept me motivated throughout the course duration of this intensive program.

Dan, as our instructor, is very knowledgeable and his passion in this field as well as for teaching, was reflected in the way he took the classes. He not only taught us topics related to the subject but also shared with us his own experiences of working in the field. He made sure that each and everyone of us understood the concepts and took extra efforts in getting us through the tough areas.

We got an enormous amount of support from the TAs, Dylan and Eric , with getting the necessary information/clarifications, access to course materials and help with lab setups. We were able to cruise through the activity labs and project works, thanks to our awesome TAs.

Overall, it was an great learning journey and probably one of the best learning experiences I have had.
    Monday, Mar 15 2021
    We appreciate your review, Tanya! Thank you for choosing our program to make a career change. We strive to foster a collaborative and encouraging classroom environment so we're thrilled this resonated with you. It's also great to hear you benefited from the ongoing support of our entire instructional team and couldn't agree more that Dan, Dylan, and Eric are all pretty fantastic. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we wish you continued success in all that you do!
  • Great Introduction
    - 2/27/2021
    Karl Walz  User Photo
    Karl Walz • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Took the Cybersecurity bootcamp and found it enjoyable; most of all, I learned a lot. Do note: this course is not cheap, but I found it worth the money if you put work into it. My instructor, Dan, was great at teaching and currently works in the field, which is a huge plus for me. Overall, a great program that I recommend. My suggestions on improvement are the cost and updating the course content (some was outdated).
    Friday, Mar 05 2021
    Amazing, Karl! We're glad to hear you had a positive boot camp experience and have to agree that Dan is pretty great. We're always looking to optimize our curriculum so we appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on successfully completing the program and all the best moving forward!
    - 2/27/2021
    Matthew Nechy  User Photo
    Matthew Nechy • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    The Cybersecurity course was fast paced, and there were many hours outside of class spent on independent and group studying, researching, and practicing.

Dan, the instructor was immensely knowledgeable and his passion for teaching his trade could not be denied. He made learning fun, and with the assistance of Dylan and Eric, the TA’s, many of us looked forward to the classes.
    Friday, Mar 05 2021
    Thank you, Matthew! Like you noted, this is a rigorous program that requires extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom so we commend all your hard work. We're thrilled you benefited from the support of our entire instructional team—we couldn't agree more that Dan, Dylan, and Eric are all pretty fantastic. Congratulations on completing the boot camp and best of luck in all your future endeavors!
    - 11/22/2020
    David Spurlock   User Photo
    David Spurlock • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Initialing signing up for a boot camp, I was incredibly skeptical based purely on the school's credibility offering the Bootcamp when I saw that ASU was offering the Cybersecurity Bootcamp in less than seven months. The opportunity to begin in one of the fastest-growing industries.  With the creditability with my college. I enrolled and was eager to start learning Offensive and Defensive skills while working in Azure labs under a Cybersecurity Professional's instruction.
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    We appreciate your review, David! Thank you for choosing our program to learn in-demand industry skills in the cybersecurity field. We're glad you had a positive learning experience and benefited from our instruction. Congratulations on completing the boot camp, we're rooting you on in all that you do!
  • Eddie R. • Graduate
    I am a recent graduate of the cybersecurity boot camp with Arizona State University and initially I was a bit intimidated and scared to begin my journey on this career change but after going through the entire program, I am happy that I took that step to do so. It's a perfect start for someone that is looking to get into the cyber world and while you do have to make sure you put in that extra work, it is all worthwhile. I have been going through interviews for jobs in the cyber field that I never thought I would ever be able to interview for and for anyone thinking about enrolling, I would definitely do it for the knowledge and being able to learn the next steps you'd like to take in life.
    Friday, Aug 13 2021
    Thank you, Eddie! We're thrilled you had a positive learning experience and chose our boot camp to make a significant career change. Like you said, in order to be successful you will have to dedicate long hours and put in the hard work but it's definitely worth it in the end. Congratulations on successfully completing the program, we're rooting you on in all your future cybersecurity endeavors!
  • Steve Poling • Student
    I was nervous and excited to start this Bootcamp. From day 1, the support was incredible. The curriculum, hands-on experiences in virtual environments, and the teaching were all amazing. I was very impressed with this Bootcamp. I highly recommend it!
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    Way to go, Steve! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and benefited from our hands-on classroom experience. Congratulations on successfully completing the boot camp and thank you for your review! All the best moving forward.
  • Great Boot Camp!
    - 12/9/2020
    Christian L
    I really enjoyed my time in the ASU's FinTech boot camp. I saw an ad for it on instagram and decided to take a look. I was already interested in trading the financial markets and noticed the boot camp covered algorithmic trading. I was looking for a new career and also pursuing a business data analytics degree, so it felt like something I'd enjoy. I came into the boot camp as a fresh newbie without any experience. It was a fast paced and required a lot of time outside of class hours. I enjoyed the machine learning and algorithmic trading aspects the most. I became fascinated with prediction models and finding actionable insights to predict future outcomes within data. I will end this with some advice to anyone thinking of taking this boot camp. Only do it if it's something you're really interested in and if you're the type of person that enjoys a challenge, solving complex problems, and can sit at a computer for hours on end. This course requires A LOT of time. 10hr of in-person/zoom instruction per week and an average of 10-20 hours a week outside of class and sometimes more. The last advice I'll give is you can do it. The instructors and TAs were amazing! They really break it down and want to help you succeed. I feel very comfortable in my ability to work through problems and learn new languages. This is a great foundation for anyone looking to switch into a coding centric position.
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    Amazing, Christian! We appreciate you choosing our boot camp to make a career change that met your interests. Like you noted, this is a challenging program, one that requires hard work and extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom. Great advice for interested learners—if you're willing to dedicate time and effort to your studies as well as reach out to our instructional team for support, you are more than able to succeed. We appreciate your review and are confident you'll go on to achieve your goals with your newfound skillset!
  • #BrighterFuture
    - 11/12/2020
    Fernando Payan • Graduate
    This boot camp has been one of the best experiences of my life. I learned a lot and the staff was great, now I’m ready to take the next step into a new career.
    Tuesday, Feb 02 2021
    Thank you for your review, Fernando! We're thrilled you enjoyed the boot camp and benefited from the support of our instructional team. Congratulations on successfully completing the program and best of luck in your future endeavors!