Applied Course is located in Telangana, India. Applied Course offers an Applied Machine Learning bootcamp, which has 150+ hours of material covering the fundamentals of programming, data science, data visualization, natural language processing, neural networks, data mining, and deep learning. The Applied Machine Learning course is taken online, but also includes 70+ hours of live sessions. Students of the Applied Machine Learning course are given real life case studies and assignments to practice their skills. Applied Course also offers a Gate CS Blended course, which is a preparation course for students who will be taking the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam, a requisite exam in India.
Applied Course guarantees that graduates will get a job within six months or the course fee will be refunded. Graduates of the Applied Machine Learning bootcamp will be eligible for jobs in artificial intelligence, machine learning and data science. Each student will have a personal mentor that will help them build a portfolio and resume, and prepare for interviews. Students will finish the course with at least two capstone projects that can be included in their portfolio.
There are no prerequisites necessary to join the Applied Machine Learning course. The course teaches the fundamentals so it is appropriate for students from all different backgrounds.
Recent Applied Course Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Applied Course News
Start Date None scheduled Cost ₹25,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineApplied Machine Learning bootcamp, which has 150+ hours of material covering the fundamentals of programming, data science, data visualization, natural language processing, neural networks, data mining, and deep learning. The Applied Machine Learning course is taken online, but also includes 70+ hours of live sessions. Students of the Applied Machine Learning course are given real life case studies and assignments to practice their skills.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee Applied Course guarantees that graduates will get a job within six months or the course fee will be refunded.
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience required. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost ₹12,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe mode of learning for the Interview Preparation course is completely online and is a self-paced course, all the curriculum which we have provided is covered in the form of prerecorded lectures (150+ hours of content, covers Data structures, algorithms, problem solving, Basics of operating systems, computer networks and sql) and there is no course start date/batches, you can log in with the valid credentials from anywhere in the world and watch the videos anytime, provided you have a good Internet connection. Also, you will be given access to all the 150+ hours of content after enrolling. Apart from the videos we will provide 200+ practice problems and will send daily interview problem through your mail The validity of this course is 365 days, i.e. from the day you register for the course, you can access the videos up to 365 days. Within this validity period, a candidate can complete this course anytime based on their feasibility and at their own pace. While pursuing the course, in case if you are stuck anywhere/have any doubts while watching the videos or while implementing the practical aspects of ML, you can drop us an email at email@example.com or can comment under the specific video, we will surely help you out with that through email
Minimum Skill Level No prior experience required. Placement Test No Interview No
Applied Course Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Gowtam- 2/18/2020Gowtam Singulur • Machine learning Engineer • Student • Course: Applied Machine Learning • Campus: OnlineBest course for anyone who wants to learn the concepts at the core and solve problems using them in real-world scenarios. Their team is super responsive to the queries. Case studies are very well prepared such that they will help us how to approach any machine learning task. At last the ASSIGNMENTS, they are very thoughtfully prepared to test the knowledge of students on the concepts they may cover thus far. I thoroughly enjoyed the learning experience at this course and suggests to anyone who wants to learn the concepts and to apply them.
I landed a job as Machine learning engineer 6 months after joining the course.
- Sai Manoj kumar • Graduate • Campus: Hyderabadhttp://appiedaicourse.com is the best course I have seen. I got very good intuitive knowledge about machine learning. The concepts which Varma sir explains are very intuitive and mostly geometric based approach. Once you listen to his classes you will fall in love with his explanation. I watched a few courses on youtube which are very much math-oriented or programming oriented. This course provides the tradeoff between math and programming. This course does not overfit or underfit. I fell in love with The way he explains the math.
In my opinion, this course gives you kickstart for your machine learning career.
Coming to the placement guidance the resumes are forwarded from top-notch companies to the startups.
- Wonderful course for ML!- 2/18/2020Kartik Nooney • Course: Applied Machine Learning • Campus: OnlineI was working as an exploratory data analyst in one of the Big-5 firms, and after a couple of years, my work almost became stagnant. I was looking for a career change and wanted to venture into Machine Learning. So I started to go through all the available MOOCs and that is when I stumbled upon Applied AI Course.
Coming from an ECE background in my undergrad, I was sort of skeptical about how well can I cope up with the course. I had an inhibition that CSE guys alone can excel in it, but I was wrong.
This course is so beautifully designed that anyone can pick it up easily, it doesn’t matter if you are a student or a working professional. Irrespective of your branch, provided you have some basic idea of math and programming and provided you are willing to work hard, this is the best course out there on ML.
Also I personally met Varma sir and the Applied AI team members, who assured me that given the right amount of hard work, this course would land you your dream job. The best part here is the way the team members interact with you. All your doubts are explained in the simplest possible manner. They use every possible medium of communication to explain our queries, be it email replies or audio notes or personal calls.
Frankly speaking, this is not something that can make you an overnight star. Its a journey where in you get to learn a lot. And through out this journey of learning, till you reach your goal, the team members will always be there to guide you.
And after successful completion of course with all its assignments, thanks to the Applied AI team, I have finally landed a job as Machine Learning Engineer.