30-weeks-logo

30 Weeks

New York City

30 Weeks

30 Weeks is a full time founders program for designers located in New York City. 30 Weeks is a collaboration between Parsons, SVA, Cooper Union, Pratt, and Google to give talented designers in New York City opportunities to learn the essential tools of entrepreneurship. Students will receive mentorship from industry professionals, attend lectures and workshops, and create and prototype new products. The program is fully licensed and accredited.

Recent 30 Weeks Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (4) reviews for 30 Weeks →

Recent 30 Weeks News

• 30 Weeks

Digital Marketing, Design, Sales, Product Management, Growth Hacking
      LocationNew York City
      ScholarshipTwo 30 Weeks Scholarships that will be granted by Google in the amount of the 5,000 USD tuition fee.
    • Wellington  User Photo
      Wellington • I GOT HELP • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      When I got scammed by my binary option broker last year, I was suicidal. Till I was referred to wisetechhacker @ gmail com to get my money back, He was able to recover a total of 120k I lost last year to Glenridge capital, he is the best and I advise you contact if your need a full recover
    • HACKING SERVICE
      - 5/29/2020
      Sawyer  User Photo
      Sawyer Verified via GitHub
      Hi everybody, I might want to impart my experience to all of you, I lost over 100k to all these phony alleged BO vendors , after a few endeavors in attempting to recoup my cash all endeavors fizzled, I was glancing through the page of the web then I saw Wisetechhacker they were suggested as a decent and trustworthy organization so I contact them, incredibly I had the option to recuperate every one of my assets , in the event that you have succumbed to any of all these phony purported plans and you have lost your well deserved cash you should connect with ( wisetechhacker @ gmail com ) OR WhatsApp +1 (424) 283 6238
    • Dorris • Applicant
      Well, I'm a professional in Forex & Crypto-stock trading, I do mentor & educate investors on cryptocurrency. (Bitcoin) trading has been a trading of commodities on the forex market through binary signals. It's really straightforward to do, plus am, very transparent & confident in my trading and it's also very important you begin Investment & trade under cryptocurrency. I can put you through the basic process and mentor you to advance your trading skills because I'm actually, out here to make new business partners and possible friends.
      cryptocurrency is one of the most profitable online businesses in the world, which a lot of people have made enough profit from and I believe you too can let me know if you ever want to talk or learn how to make money anytime through online Trading/Investments. I leave contact info below send an e-mail to (cryptocurrencyminerr5 @ gmail com) Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.
    • Keto BHB Canada
      - 3/31/2020
      healthexpertdiet • Keto BHB Canada • Student
      Keto BHB Canada How Keto BHB Canada functions Keto BHB Canada plays out its capacity rapidly and assists with bodying to achieve ketosis state in which metabolic pace of body increments and consume your carbs and fats and give extra vitality to the body and mind as ketones. That is the means by which it takes a shot at the whole body and makes a vibe of animation and oxygenated which makes you work all the more proficiently. Preferences Of This Diet Individuals who attempted a ton for getting thinner are notable for the difficult work they do in their every day errands and utilized numerous weight control plans yet don't get the outcome after it. This turns into the reason for the different sort of wellbeing influencing issues like Anxiety and worry in which they utilize substance based items which influence your wellbeing.