30 Weeks is a full time founders program for designers located in New York City. 30 Weeks is a collaboration between Parsons, SVA, Cooper Union, Pratt, and Google to give talented designers in New York City opportunities to learn the essential tools of entrepreneurship. Students will receive mentorship from industry professionals, attend lectures and workshops, and create and prototype new products. The program is fully licensed and accredited.
Recent 30 Weeks Reviews: Rating
Recent 30 Weeks News
- Digital Marketing, Design, Sales, Product Management, Growth Hacking
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week17 Weeks
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- New York City
- Two 30 Weeks Scholarships that will be granted by Google in the amount of the 5,000 USD tuition fee.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.