10x-academy-logo

10x Academy

10x Academy

10X Academy offers a 24-week, live online Full Stack Developer bootcamp. Live classes are scheduled during weekday evening and weekend hours to accommodate working professionals. Full Stack Developer bootcamp students will learn Python, data structures, algorithms, front end engineering, and back end engineering. Students will receive daily 1:1 mentoring and will also complete a full stack capstone project. During the bootcamp, students will gain more than 1,000 hours of coding practice. 10X Academy offers a job guarantee to bootcamp students.

No coding background is required to apply. Working professionals and students graduating in or before 2021 with the intent to apply for software developer jobs are welcome to apply. First, applicants will be asked to take an entrance test measuring mathematical aptitude and logical thinking. Next, candidates will take a one week pre-bootcamp introduction before being officially accepted into the Full Stack Developer bootcamp.

10X Academy offers 1:1 career coaching, resume workshops, mock interviews, and soft skills practice to assist bootcamp students in career readiness. 10X Academy students also receive access to hiring partners and job referrals. Students who do not gain employment after connecting with 10X Academy hiring partners will receive an additional two months of training and will continue to receive mentorship and support until getting a job.

Based on entrance test performance, students will be required to pay a bootcamp registration fee. Tuition is paid after successful bootcamp completion through an Income Share Agreement plan for Full Stack Developer students.

Recent 10x Academy Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (16) reviews for 10x Academy →

Recent 10x Academy News

• Full Stack Developer

Python, Front End, Algorithms
    OnlineFull Time24 Weeks
    Tuition PlansPayment plans are available.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo coding background is required to apply.
  • Rohith  User Photo
    Rohith • Software Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
    10x academy is the best place, if you are someone with no coding background and wants to become a software engineer. Best part is they offer pay after placement and also get you placed in a product based company. I am a Mechanical Engineer with no coding background. I went through this 6 months bootcamp and landed a high paying job.
  • Rohit Sandeep Kadam  User Photo
    Rohit Sandeep Kadam • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Yes, it is true that 10x academy offers a program with no upfront fees and pays after placement. The program is a 6-month long bootcamp. After successfull completion you get placed in a product-based company. I have recently graduated from 10x academy and got placed in CMS with 7.5 LPA. Now i will start paying for my tution fee to 10x academy, and the best part is that if i loose my job. I dont have to pay till i get new job, for which 10x academy will help me.
  • Hridesh Kushwaha  User Photo
    Hridesh Kushwaha • Project Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Yes, 10x academy is the right place for learning. The best part of 10x academy is that they make you practice every day and mentors help you over come any difficulty you have. I was not at all confident with my coding skills, but everyone at 10x academy helped me get my dream job.
  • pankaj patil  User Photo
    pankaj patil • Management Trainee IT • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am a Mechanical Engineering graduate from Maharashtra. In final years of my graduation I had done coding, and wanted deep dive in it. Some of batch mates had joined 10x academy, and they shared their experience, that’s when I decided to join 10x academy. And the best part of the boot camp is that they provide 1:1 mentor session that helps you clear your doubts in person. The curriculum was quite advance and easy to understand. After completing the boot camp  I got placed in CMS with package of 7.5 LPA.
  • vineet pawar  User Photo
    vineet pawar • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you’re interested in pursuing a career in Full-Stack Development, then I think 10x Academy might be the right fit for you. They offer 6 months Full-stack development boot camp. Even the people from non-coding background can enroll for this program. You get selected after clearing pre-boot camp. Then you just need set a goal and work hard towards it.
    Second, you are surrounded by brilliant mentors, take 1:1 session from them to clear your doubts. Finally, they take mock interviews that help you crack the job interviews. The best part is that you pay after you get placed.
  • shrinivas k r • Student
    10x Academy is a fullstack bootcamp. So the curriculum here is very well designed so that even a person from non coding background can cope with the pace very easily. I will briefly walk through what I have done as a part of this course. So initially the course started with DSA where in I sovled problems, this daily practice helped me become pro at coding. Which eventually help me get my dream job. 1:1 mentor session gave me confidence that I was lacking. This is one of the best program if you want to get into tech industry and especially into coding. The job market has seen a surge in the number of jobs which require coding skills and this academy will definitely help you get a job in good company.
  • Abhiram Venugopal • Graduate
    The 10X Academy looks like a great program for people who want to learn about full stack development. The program is online, so it is flexible and convenient for people with busy schedules. The curriculum is industry tested and the program is taught by live instructors. The program also has continuous mentor support, which is a great way to stay on track and learn the material. Overall, I think the 10X Academy is a great option for people who want to learn about full stack development and land a job in their dream product-based company.
  • Princly • Software Engg • Applicant
    The 10x Academy is an online education platform that offers 6 month full-stack development bootcamp. The academy's program is designed to help students 10x their career. The 10x Academy is a good option for students who want to improve their skills in Coding. The courses are well-designed and taught by experts in the field.
  • vaishnavi • Software engineer
    I am from mechanical background with zero knowledge in coding when I joined the 10x academy. It is a 6 month long bootcamp. with regular lecture sessions by high skilled professionals and continues mentorship, I improved my coding skills a lot. There will be Mock interviews in every week by this I became confidence enough with DSA interviews. And we also worked on Real time Full stack project Instaclone where we developed front end and backend of the project with continues sessions with industry professional. with all these things we became industry ready with good coding skills. They not only provide coding skills but help in improving our soft skills, help in resume making, give career guidance and give placement assistance. and I am very happy to say that I got job in a product development company as software engineer. This is really a golden opportunity for all candidates who want to achieve success in their field of software development.
  • Shivanshu Parihar
     I was in last semester of my graduation from electronics branch and joined The 10x Academy after not getting placed from college.

We solved more than 400 DSA problems, which is the most important skill set required to crack product interviews. Mock interviews also prepared us a lot for the real interviews. After 6 months of training, I got a job offer of 7 lpa. Get ready to give your 100% effort and dedication if you are thinking to join the bootcamp.