10x-academy-logo

10x Academy

10x Academy

10X Academy offers a 24-week, live online Full Stack Developer bootcamp. Live classes are scheduled during weekday evening and weekend hours to accommodate working professionals. Full Stack Developer bootcamp students will learn Python, data structures, algorithms, front end engineering, and back end engineering. Students will receive daily 1:1 mentoring and will also complete a full stack capstone project. During the bootcamp, students will gain more than 1,000 hours of coding practice. 10X Academy offers a job guarantee to bootcamp students.

No coding background is required to apply. Working professionals and students graduating in or before 2021 with the intent to apply for software developer jobs are welcome to apply. First, applicants will be asked to take an entrance test measuring mathematical aptitude and logical thinking. Next, candidates will take a one week pre-bootcamp introduction before being officially accepted into the Full Stack Developer bootcamp.

10X Academy offers 1:1 career coaching, resume workshops, mock interviews, and soft skills practice to assist bootcamp students in career readiness. 10X Academy students also receive access to hiring partners and job referrals. Students who do not gain employment after connecting with 10X Academy hiring partners will receive an additional two months of training and will continue to receive mentorship and support until getting a job.

Based on entrance test performance, students will be required to pay a bootcamp registration fee. Tuition is paid after successful bootcamp completion through an Income Share Agreement plan for Full Stack Developer students.

Recent 10x Academy Reviews: Rating 4.7

all (10) reviews for 10x Academy →

Recent 10x Academy News

• Full Stack Developer

Python, Front End, Algorithms
    OnlineFull Time24 Weeks
    Tuition PlansPayment plans are available.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo coding background is required to apply.
  • Hacker for hire
    - 8/10/2021
    Joe  User Photo
    Joe • Hacker • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    Online fraudsters are one of the main reasons why i hate the internet. My wife got hacked recently and they had access to some private information. We had to hire private investigators (Support @ hacker4wise com) to help us regain control of her accounts. Lucky for us we were able to recover all that we lost through the help of the hackers.
  • Hacker for hire
    - 8/9/2021
    Joe  User Photo
    Joe • Hacker Verified via GitHub
    Try Using Hack4wise ,although they are slightly expensive but they know exactly what they are doing. Always make research before hiring a hacker and never hire a hacker with Gmail account. They are all scam. You can use "Support @ hacker4wise com " and you can be able to have some questions for them.
  • vaishnavi • Software engineer
    I am from mechanical background with zero knowledge in coding when I joined the 10x academy. It is a 6 month long bootcamp. with regular lecture sessions by high skilled professionals and continues mentorship, I improved my coding skills a lot. There will be Mock interviews in every week by this I became confidence enough with DSA interviews. And we also worked on Real time Full stack project Instaclone where we developed front end and backend of the project with continues sessions with industry professional. with all these things we became industry ready with good coding skills. They not only provide coding skills but help in improving our soft skills, help in resume making, give career guidance and give placement assistance. and I am very happy to say that I got job in a product development company as software engineer. This is really a golden opportunity for all candidates who want to achieve success in their field of software development.
  • Shivanshu Parihar
     I was in last semester of my graduation from electronics branch and joined The 10x Academy after not getting placed from college.

We solved more than 400 DSA problems, which is the most important skill set required to crack product interviews. Mock interviews also prepared us a lot for the real interviews. After 6 months of training, I got a job offer of 7 lpa. Get ready to give your 100% effort and dedication if you are thinking to join the bootcamp.
  • Great Bootcamp
    - 6/24/2021
    Deepshika Jain
     Bootcamp is great and I landed a job too however you really have to invest 6-8 hours a day to be able to cope up with the course.
  • Neesham Dutta
     Let me share my experience with them and then you can decide to join or not.

I completed my graduation in 2019 from IT branch and joined their 2020 batch after seeing their ads in Instagram. First we learnt basics of Python Programming, then Data structures and algorithims went well. It was a important subject and though everything was good. Then we started focusing on front end engineering where we learnt HTML, CSS , javascript and React meanwhile doubt sessions were always there to unblock you. Then the mentors started preparing us for backend development technologies like mongodb and nodejs.

Placements also went smooth. We got references from companies like Paypal, Mcafee, Swiggy, Zomato, better work, kredit bee etc.

Finally I would like to say that if you can devote your effort, time and hardwork to 6 months, you can definitely crack it.

Now I am successfully placed in a product company as full stack developer.
  • Gagan Arora
    I joined The 10x Academy Coding bootcamp after completing my Engineering from Electrical Branch. It starts with an entrance test, its a basic mathematical test and reasoning. If we talk about the curriculum, they will teach you different Programming languages like Python, Javascript, React, Mongodb, Nodejs , HTML /CSS and many more.

I would also like to share my experience about the Capstone Real Life full stack projects conducted in the bootcamp to help prepare for the actual full stack projects. Working on these real live projects was like we are actually doing projects in big product based companies.
  • Clint Thomas • Graduate
    I learned about The Distillery Network through social media and after doing  my homework and looking at other manufacturers products I am 100 percent satisfied with purchasing from these guys. The quality of the craftsmanship is top notch and far exceeded my expectations. My order was on time and when I opened the box I was very pleased with how well everything was put together. All the joints were soldered beautifully with no excess slag. Customer service was just as excellent with the few questions I had. The Distillery Network should be very proud of the professionalism they display not only through the quality craftsmanship but excellent no BS customers service.