If you're a recent coding bootcamp graduate (or you're learning to code), you're probably already thinking about how to land your first developer job. A killer resume and LinkedIn will be crucial to getting interviews. But what should you be including (and what should you absolutely leave off)? Do you emphasize your bootcamp projects or your past work experience? And what goes into a great LinkedIn Summary?? We sat down with Randle Browning of Skillcrush to cover all of this and more. Watch the recorded webinar below!
Video: Crafting a Developer Resume
What We Cover in This Webinar:
- The top 3 things to add to and delete from your résumé to make sure it stands out as a bootcamp graduate.
- How to coordinate your résumé, LinkedIn, and Portfolio Site.
- LIVE exercises for updating your résumé and LinkedIn in MINUTES.
- Résumé templates that have worked for real people like you.
- Plus, we answer all of your questions in a Live Q&A with Randle from Skillcrush.
Once you watch the webinar, download Skillcrush's free Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Resume, which has worksheets, templates, and more.
Stay tuned for a full transcript of this webinar!