WorldQuant University offers a tuition-free, part-time, online, 16-week applied data science bootcamp. Students will gain first-hand experience in Python, and related data science tools including Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Machine Learning, along with SQL and Object-Relational Mapping. The curriculum is built by The Data Incubator. The mission of WorldQuant University is to make advanced, quality education accessible to capable students everywhere by leveraging technology at scale. Classes are only online, and students are encouraged to connect and collaborate on group projects while also engaging in peer reviews. The bootcamp is broken up into two modules, and each must be completed within their eight-week durations. Students, can review the video lectures and complete assignments at their own pace within those eight weeks, with twice weekly support from mentors. The applied data science bootcamp is entirely tuition-free and students will do not need to purchase any books or course materials. WorldQuant University is sponsored by the WorldQuant Foundation, a charitable organization.
To apply to WorldQuant University, candidates must complete an online application form. A WorldQuant University staff member will contact the candidate and walk them through the application process. All applicants must have a four-year degree, and provide transcripts for their qualifications. After a candidate's documentation is confirmed, there is a quantitative proficiency test covering algebraic concepts and programming fundamentals. For applicants whose native language is not English, they'll be asked to provide proof of English proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exam scores).
Upon graduation, students receive a certificate of completion, which they can share on their professional profiles. Students will graduate with a portfolio of projects using real-world datasets.
Recent WorldQuant University Reviews: Rating
Recent WorldQuant University News
- Data Science, Python, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Data Analytics , Data Structures
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week16 Weeks
Students will gain first-hand experience in Python, and related data science tools including Pandas, Jupyter Notebooks, NumPy, Machine Learning, along with SQL and Object-Relational Mapping. The curriculum is built by The Data Incubator.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Refund / Guarantee
- The program is tuition-free.
- Minimum Skill Level
- All applicants must have a four-year degree, and some knowledge of algebraic concepts and programming fundamentals.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.