WeCloud Data offers a full-time, 12-week data science bootcamp in Toronto, Canada. The course covers Python, Machine Learning, Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark, and more. WeCloudData aims to give individuals and companies the tools, knowledge, and insights to advance their careers and capabilities, take charge of analytics, and leverage the power of data to solve complex business problems. WeCloudData’s chief instructor is a self-trained data scientist, the lead data scientist at Kirk interactive, a Canadian tech company, and an expert in big data technologies. Students will also learn from Instructors and teacher assistants that play key roles in data science and data engineering teams at BlackBerry, Equifax, BMO, RBC, Google, and Amazon.
Applicants should have basic programming skills to enroll and will need to complete a skills assessment.
Students receive personalized learning plans, comprehensive study, library materials, workshops, and will participate in hands-on projects. WeCloudData provides resume critiques and helps students with mock interviews and presentations. After building a professional data project portfolio, WeCloud aims to refer students to hiring managers and recruiters.
Recent WeCloudData Reviews: Rating
Recent WeCloudData News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,000 Class size 20 Location TorontoWhile the Internet is abundant with machine learning resources and courses, most are either shallow or lack of hands-on practice and industry use cases. Our Applied Machine Learning course is not only hands-on from the get-go, but it also covers machine learning theory at the right level and ties it back to the real-world use cases. This instructor and guest lecturer-led course will cover practical industry use cases such as fraud detection, churn modeling, credit risk modeling as well as online advertising, and provide coding labs to get you the experience close to the real work environment.
Minimum Skill Level Python Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $2,000 Class size N/A Location TorontoThis course serves as a great foundational course for professionals who want to switch career, graduates who want to get into this field as a data scientist, and big data enthusiasts who want to learn the hottest big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Presto, AWS, and NoSQL and apply them to solve real-world big data problems. For new graduates and job seekers, this course teaches you the essential big data tools and concepts required for modern data scientist jobs and then complementary big data interview questions will get your prepared for interview challenges. For data scientists who want to gain new skills, the course will give you a comprehensive view of the big data ecosystem and prepare you for the big data tasks at work. For tech-savvy project managers who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of big data use cases and lifecycles, the hands-on project in this course gives you exactly what you hope for.
Minimum Skill Level Python SQL Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,500 Class size 20 Location TorontoThe Data Science with Python course is designed for students/professionals who want to learn essential data science skills to enter this field. If you have just learned Python programming, this course is a must have before you move on to advanced topics such as machine learning and big data. For students who come from Matlab/R background, this course will help you understand the difference and advantages of Python. Students who come from software development background will benefit from this course by learning the core data science concepts and skills.
Minimum Skill Level Python fundamental programming Placement Test No Interview No
- MySQL, Data Science, MongoDB, Git, Python, Data Visualization, SQL, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Spark, Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Agile
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week13 Weeks
Start Date January 20, 2020 Cost N/A Class size 20 Location TorontoWith a strong focus on portfolio building, the Data Science program teaches students leading-edge open-source tools and mentors them on completing end-to-end data projects. By completing the data science program, you will learn 15+ advanced ml algorithms (Xgboost, Catboost, Collaborative Filtering, LSTM, etc.), master more than 10 tools and platforms (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Presto, AWS, Docker, etc.), and be able to build 5 portfolio projects (Scraping, Visualization, ML, Big Data, etc.)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesJanuary 20, 2020 - Toronto
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.