Uvaro is an online 12-week Tech Sales bootcamp. This bootcamp is designed to be completed part-time in 20 hours per week. Students who enroll in Uvaro's internship program dedicate 40 hours a week to the program. Uvaro bootcamp students learn common SaaS tools, Code, Cloud, and AI, SaaS sales terminology and metrics, prospecting and qualifying leads, the art of the pitch, negotiating and closing contracts, salesforce and CRM 101, social selling and relationships, and theories of sales. Bootcamp students will learn through online video discussions with instructors and classmates. Two hours of daily live instruction are supplemented with interesting offline assignments and practice sessions that can be completed on students’ own time.
Uvaro’s Tech Sales bootcamp is open to all applicants from any field or background. No prior sales or tech experience is required. Bootcamp students receive ongoing career coaching throughout the program’s duration. Career coaches work with students to identify long-term professional development opportunities. Uvaro does not require an upfront tuition payment. After students are hired into a tech sales role, time-limited capped monthly payments reimburse tuition fees. If students do not receive employment, there is no tuition fee.
Uvaro’s Tech Sales bootcamp is only available to those already eligible for full-time work in the U.S. or Canada. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either the U.S. or Canada to apply, or have a valid long-term multi-employer work permit.
Recent Uvaro Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Uvaro News
- OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date May 11, 2020 Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineUvaro is a 12-week Tech Sales bootcamp, conducted fully online. This bootcamp is designed to be completed part-time in 10 to 15 hours per week. Uvaro bootcamp students will learn common SaaS tools, Code, Cloud, and AI, SaaS sales terminology and metrics, prospecting and qualifying leads, the art of the pitch, negotiating and closing contracts, salesforce and CRM 101, social selling and relationships, and theories of sales. Bootcamp students will learn through online video discussions with instructors and classmates. Two hours of daily live instruction are supplemented with interesting offline assignments and practice sessions that can be completed on students’ own time.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Uvaro does not require an upfront tuition payment. After students are hired into a tech sales role, time-limited capped monthly payments reimburse tuition fees. If students do not receive employment, there is no tuition fee. Refund / Guarantee If students do not receive employment, there is no tuition fee.
Minimum Skill Level No prior sales or tech experience is required. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either the U.S. or Canada to apply, or have a valid long-term multi-employer work permit. Placement Test No Interview No
More Start DatesMay 11, 2020 - Online Apply by May 4, 2020June 15, 2020 - Online Apply by June 8, 2020July 13, 2020 - Online Apply by July 6, 2020August 17, 2020 - Online Apply by August 10, 2020September 14, 2020 - Online Apply by September 7, 2020October 19, 2020 - Online Apply by October 12, 2020November 16, 2020 - Online Apply by November 9, 2020December 14, 2020 - Online Apply by December 7, 2020
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- A life changing experience, truly!- 4/8/2020John Moon • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSure, Uvaro teaches an incredible amount of knowledge and arms the student with practical skills to be successful, both drawing from tried and true methodologies but also cutting edge practices. And, yes, Uvaro regularly brings in tech industry leaders and veterans to speak about real experiences and applications. Okay, yeah, Uvaro pairs all that alongside an extremely through career coaching program.
But what really sets Uvaro apart is how incredibly devoted and invested every member of the staff is, from the instructors and recruitment folks to the CEO. In the many, many years of schooling I've gone through, I've never seen this level of involvement, nor have I heard of anything similar from anyone else I've spoken with who have gone through other schooling or gone through bootcamps.
It's tough to not come out of Uvaro a changed person. I know, it sounds hyperbolic, but I don't know how else to convey this! It's truly been an amazing 12 weeks and I very much look forward to continuing to build on the strong relationships I've forged through the program.
Response From: Joseph Fung of UvaroTitle: CEOThursday, Apr 09 2020Wow what a wonderful comment, John, thank you for sharing!
We're so excited to be part of your journey, and while I know we take that to heart, we don't always know if that comes across. It's so heartwarming to know it does! :)
Looking forward to a long term relationship!
- Amazing Experience- 4/2/2020Ian Hansen • Strategic Partnerships • Verified via LinkedInTop to Bottom Uvaro was beyond what I expected going in. Detailed lessons on every single aspect of Saas sales and business structure I could've thought of, and many I never would've thought of!
It's an overwhelming experience at the beginning, as you're loaded with new terms, information, and thought processes. As the course progresses this theory is put more into practice with projects, roleplay, and hearing directly from CEOs and founders of Saas companies and sales leaders across industries.
Beyond that, the team works with you to develop your LinkedIn profile, resume, and full application package. This is coupled with interview prep, and direct introductions to employers that are hiring.
The team at Uvaro - Joseph, Donna, Hana, and Sheila, are some of the most open and caring people I've had the chance to meet. I'll carry my experience at Uvaro and the connections I made throughout the rest of my career and life.
Response From: Joseph Fung of UvaroTitle: CEOWednesday, Apr 08 2020Thank you for sharing your thoughts Ian! Given how many sales training programs and how much content you've consumed before Uvaro, your positive comments means so much more!
I've shared your note with the team and it triggered many, many smiles! Looking forward to keeping in touch!
- More than just sales- 4/2/2020Dave Mangrobang • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBeing part of Uvaro's first cohort was both a privilege and a responsibility. A privilege as I was able to learn directly from Joseph himself, and a responsibility as our actions dictate what happens to future cohorts. Uvaro is instrumental in not only giving me technical skills to be successful in sales, but also the spark to be excited about my future.
Joseph was thorough in his teachings and kind enough to be flexible with my current employment situation. The curriculum is designed so that even those with no sales background will finish the course confident with their sales knowledge and practical skills. It pushes us beyond our comfort zone and makes us interact with real sales professionals, which is essential for our growth.
I could not have asked for a better 12 week experience from a better group of people. Joseph and everyone at Uvaro was truly amazing.
Response From: Joseph Fung of UvaroTitle: CEOWednesday, Apr 08 2020Dave - thank you for the warm and considerate commentary, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments!
It was a joy to work with you, and it was a true delight seeing you flourish in the program and beyond! Looking forward to keeping in touch!