Uvaro is an online 12-week Tech Sales bootcamp. This bootcamp is designed to be completed part-time in 20 hours per week. Students who enroll in Uvaro's internship program dedicate 40 hours a week to the program. Uvaro bootcamp students learn common SaaS tools, Code, Cloud, and AI, SaaS sales terminology and metrics, prospecting and qualifying leads, the art of the pitch, negotiating and closing contracts, salesforce and CRM 101, social selling and relationships, and theories of sales. Bootcamp students will learn through online video discussions with instructors and classmates. Two hours of daily live instruction are supplemented with interesting offline assignments and practice sessions that can be completed on students’ own time.
Uvaro’s Tech Sales bootcamp is open to all applicants from any field or background. No prior sales or tech experience is required. Bootcamp students receive ongoing career coaching throughout the program’s duration. Career coaches work with students to identify long-term professional development opportunities. Uvaro does not require an upfront tuition payment. After students are hired into a tech sales role, time-limited capped monthly payments reimburse tuition fees. If students do not receive employment, there is no tuition fee.
Uvaro’s Tech Sales bootcamp is only available to those already eligible for full-time work in the U.S. or Canada. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either the U.S. or Canada to apply, or have a valid long-term multi-employer work permit.
Recent Uvaro Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Uvaro News
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week12 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineUvaro is a 12-week Tech Sales bootcamp, conducted fully online. This bootcamp is designed to be completed part-time in 20 hours per week. Uvaro bootcamp students will learn about the sales cycle in tech from start to finish, including prospecting and qualifying leads, the art of the pitch, discovery, demos, AE fundamentals, negotiation and closing a deal, sales methodologies, common SaaS sales terminology and metrics, CRM 101, social selling and relationships, and theories of sales. Bootcamp students will learn through online video discussions with instructors and classmates. Two hours of daily live instruction are supplemented with interesting offline assignments and practice sessions that can be completed on students’ own time.
Deposit N/A FinancingChoose between 4 Equal Payments or Income Share Agreement Tuition Plans 4 equal payments of $1,250 + tax or $0 up-front + 10% of base salary (or $250/month) for 2 years. You keep 100% of stock, bonuses, and commissions earned. Refund / Guarantee If students do not gain full-time employment, they will not be required to pay a tuition fee. Scholarship Paid internship opportunities available to every student.
Minimum Skill Level No prior sales or tech experience is required. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either the U.S. or Canada to apply, or have a valid long-term multi-employer work permit. Placement Test No Interview Yes
22 reviews sorted by:
- Career-changing & transformative experience- 2/22/2021Angie McCarthy • BDR • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI started Uvaro as a recently-hired BDR for a technical SaaS. I entered the bootcamp completely green to sales in general, so I felt like anything I learned would be useful in becoming more successful in my new(ish) role. I certainly did not expect such incredibly valuable lessons taught by remarkably passionate and compassionate instructors. The techniques and methodologies that we went over and practiced during class, I was also able to immediately apply in my day sales job. Throughout the course I continued to see positive, quantifiable results and am confident to continue to apply what I've learned day-to-day. This was an especially positive and enlightening experience.
- Tech Sales Bootcamp- 1/19/2021Soheil • BDR • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn12 weeks went by in a blast and I believe I was able to flourish in different fields (cold calling, objection handling, email, demo, etc.) in such a short amount of time. I was one of the few who actually landed a role prior to the end of the course using what I had learned in sales and job interview techniques. The instructor and career coach are top notch and are always available (even after the course ends) to help you pass any barriers. Signing up for this accelerator was one of the best decisions I made.
- I was not a salesman entering this bootcamp- 1/19/2021Joseph Long • SDR • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAnd yet, 12 weeks later, I'm leaving thinking I can sell anything to anyone. From top to bottom the organization is full of tremendous people, looking to help you grow from the ground up.
As I stated in the title, when I entered this class, I considered myself anything but a salesman. I didn't have an interest in it, and I didn't understand the environment. But now I know the sales process, and I find myself getting excited to learn something new about the process.
The instructors are both amazing in their own right. Each brings something different, and yet needed, to the table when they're teaching.
The CEO has an open door policy that I really appreciate. It's nice to know that even a busy CEO is willing to take time out of his day and speak with you, if needed.
All the people behind the scenes do a fantastic job of keeping everything running smoothly, and I enjoyed all of my interactions with them.
That's not even mentioning the guest speakers, enterprise AE's, VP's, and other professionals currently working in the market that come in and talk about their experiences, and offering tips and strategies to keep you growing.
They tell you at the start of the class, you're going to get out of this what you put into it. I can attest to that, and I look forward to continuing to be a member of the Uvaro network, even though my class period is finished.
I cannot say enough about everyone in this organization. It was an extremely positive influence in my life, and if you're looking to be the best sales person you can be, this is he place for you to learn.
- SDR- 10/8/2020Ezra • SDR • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInUvaro landed me an incredible full-time role in tech sales. I’ve been in the same industry for 20 years, and here’s how they helped me pivot-
- They showed me why tech sales was accessible and lucrative. I thought I could only break into tech after a couple of months if I endured my nightmare of learning to code 12 hours/day.
- It’s all you can learn, everyday, in real-life situations. After two hours of class, I tested and practiced what I learned for another 8 hours a day (even though assignments could probably be completed in 90 minutes). Both of Uvaro’s instructors are compelling and inspiring which makes you want to implement and master everything they’re teaching. Weekly SPIFFS help too!
- Uvaro’s paid internship program gave me an opportunity to experience the rollercoaster ups and downs of a seed round startup. Uvaro, themselves trained me on-site while providing my tech stack + subscriptions, since early stage startups won’t always have sales managers and a promising tech stack. About six weeks later, I was offered a full time role as their first sales hire!
- During the internship period, I received warm intros for job interviews every week. I wasn’t searching and applying for jobs at all. The Uvaro ecosystem and their career services staff just kept feeding me opportunities. These interviews helped me to pinpoint the type of tech company I wanted to work at.
- My job offer included equity which was all new and confusing to me. My school’s CEO took time to chat with me for half an hour and I knew exactly where I wanted to go with my salary negotiations.
- I’m still in community with all my teachers, alumni, new recruits in Slack. Uvaro continues to provide opportunities to connect with industry leaders through sales leadership webinars, coffee sessions, and happy hours.
- Game changer- 10/1/2020Yu • SDR/BDR • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJoining Uvaro was one of the best decisions I made for my career! What makes Uvaro so special?
#1: Experienced instructors who provide hands-on training
I started from having zero experience in sales to being ready to work as an SDR/BDR in 3 months.
#2: Career coach who truly cares about our happiness in life
Thanks to her, I not only discovered my career path but also ended this program with two job offers!
#3: Amazing peers/cohort who are now my best friends
I have got to meet peers who have diverse career backgrounds yet similar mindset - the commitment and open-mindedness to grow and learn together!
#4: Internship opportunity
Uvaro offers an optional internship opportunity with several great companies. Uvaro offers a VERY HANDS-ON experience.
#5 Access to the broad network in the tech sales community
Founders & Uvaro staff are all experienced professionals in tech sales... they have their own network and connections. Uvaro grads are working in various companies now, and we all unite as Uvaro family :)
- Zero-to-Hero in 12 Weeks- 10/1/2020Matt Fairbanks • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI don't even know where to start with Uvaro. It's been a positively life-changing experience from the very beginning. A fantastic community that clearly values its students, engaging course content, and incredible guest speakers. I highly recommend this program to anyone looking to make a change in their life and gain valuable experience while learning from knowledgeable instructors. Job support is #1. Not only was the number of introductions staggering but the quality was incredible. Uvaro helps not just get a foot in the door into a new industry but introduces you to the top-performing companies in the sector. I felt like every interview or job challenge given to me was easy to understand and simple to complete because I was already ready to knock them down. The ongoing support is also fantastic because education doesn't end with graduation. It's just the beginning with podcasts, q&a sessions, roundtable discussions, and a new sales community to rely on. Check it out!
- Incredible Bootcamp- 9/25/2020Ahmed El Hussein • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInComing from a technical background, I didn’t know how to integrate with sales since I had a very generic idea. Uvaro was a great introduction on the process of technical sales taught by incredible instructors that has actually done the job. The practical assignments delivered value in what you would have to apply in the real world. The staff is well versed in the industry and communicate their experience very well.
The course material starts from scratch to teach the fundamentals of SaaS (Software as a Service) selling and how B2B (Business to Business) is practiced. The most valuable part of the course for myself was how it takes you on a journey of all the responsibilities and roles in the tech sales realm. From BDR (Business Development Representative) to CS (Customer Support) it includes all the expectations each step of the way.
Uvaro has been the most valuable educational bootcamp I had the pleasure of taking. The resources and experience has been priceless.
- Phenomenal Priceless Experience- 7/3/2020Aileen Rioux • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI just completed the 12-week program. My experience was beyond my expectations, and I learned a great deal. Here's a review, though not an exhaustive list, of my phenomenal priceless experience with the program and Uvaro Team.
- created an environment that was conducive to learning
- gave me deeper insight into the topics
- provided excellent support for understanding the curriculum through class engagement and productive discussions
- presented concepts and techniques effectively and clearly, and taught us to think critically about the subjects
- developed my ability to apply theory to practice (via in-class, cross-cohort, networking and internship)
- top-notch guest speakers and career coaching
- really loved the SPIFFS (class competition)
- learned new tech stack
- The BEST there is- 6/4/2020Marc Roberts • BDR • Graduate • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI decided to take a leap of faith and try Uvaro's sales bootcamp. And boy oh boy, am I glad I did. The guests they brought in were top notch, the instructors were out of this world, and they made the material easy to digest.
I had no sales experience before I joined. I didn't even know what SaaS was. But they took me, a 39 year old guy, who just came from a completely different industry, and helped me land a job in week 10, out of the 12 week program.
If you have a chance to take this course, you have to grab it. It's not very often you get instructors who care so much about you. You will succeed if you take this course.
- Tech Sales Student- 5/11/2020Angeline Faytaren • Student • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInPrior to Uvaro, I had already been applying to SDR/BDR/AE roles thinking that I could easily do cold calls, prospect, and ask Discovery questions. I was dead wrong. I learned that there is a proper process to doing these thanks to Uvaro!
I live in Vancouver and I have to get up at 5:30 am to get ready for class. I tell you, I've never been more excited to wake up that early! The classes are always productive and insightful. Aside from the course material, the instructors (shout out to Sheila and Callum) ensure that students learn from each other too. I appreciate that they regularly bring in guest speakers who are experts in certain topics. I have reached out to them personally on LinkedIn to ask for advice and they were glad to help.
I'm only halfway through the program and I already learned so much about tech sales as a profession. I now feel better-equipped to apply for the companies I want to get into. I also feel confident that I would excel in a tech sales role.
If you're thinking of starting a new career or feel that you are stuck in your current sales role, this program is for you. It will be one of the best training programs you will ever come across.
PS. I'd be more than happy to answer questions about my experience with Uvaro on LinkedIn.
- Sales- 4/27/2020Rebekah Garriock • Student • Course: Tech Sales • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInGreat program, amazing teachers... Supportive, Works with us to help us be successful
Response From: Sarah of UvaroTitle: Recruitment CoordinatorFriday, May 08 2020I appreciate you sharing your thoughts - it's always our goal to aid in your growth and success! Having you in the course is a lovely experience, and I'm so glad to hear that you feel supported.
- First week done!- 4/18/2020Sabin Bustamante • Student • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI just finished the first week, and it was awesome! I'm looking forward to the next three months of the program! The cohort comes from a diverse background, and the instructors are very approachable and knowledgeable. Uvaro's connection with Kiite makes the whole experience more complete.
I'm looking forward to the Kiite Internship, which will be a big stepping stone to getting into the industry. If you are committed to starting a career in Tech Sales, Uvaro is the place to go!