uvaro-logo

Uvaro

Uvaro

Uvaro is an online 12-week Tech Sales bootcamp. This bootcamp is designed to be completed part-time in 20 hours per week. Students who enroll in Uvaro's internship program dedicate 40 hours a week to the program. Uvaro bootcamp students learn common SaaS tools, Code, Cloud, and AI, SaaS sales terminology and metrics, prospecting and qualifying leads, the art of the pitch, negotiating and closing contracts, salesforce and CRM 101, social selling and relationships, and theories of sales. Bootcamp students will learn through online video discussions with instructors and classmates. Two hours of daily live instruction are supplemented with interesting offline assignments and practice sessions that can be completed on students’ own time.

Uvaro’s Tech Sales bootcamp is open to all applicants from any field or background. No prior sales or tech experience is required. Bootcamp students receive ongoing career coaching throughout the program’s duration. Career coaches work with students to identify long-term professional development opportunities. Uvaro does not require an upfront tuition payment. After students are hired into a tech sales role, time-limited capped monthly payments reimburse tuition fees. If students do not receive employment, there is no tuition fee.

Uvaro’s Tech Sales bootcamp is only available to those already eligible for full-time work in the U.S. or Canada. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either the U.S. or Canada to apply, or have a valid long-term multi-employer work permit.

Recent Uvaro Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (13) reviews for Uvaro →

Recent Uvaro News

• Tech Sales

Start Date October 19, 2020
      Uvaro is a 12-week Tech Sales bootcamp, conducted fully online. This bootcamp is designed to be completed part-time in 10 to 15 hours per week. Uvaro bootcamp students will learn common SaaS tools, Code, Cloud, and AI, SaaS sales terminology and metrics, prospecting and qualifying leads, the art of the pitch, negotiating and closing contracts, salesforce and CRM 101, social selling and relationships, and theories of sales. Bootcamp students will learn through online video discussions with instructors and classmates. Two hours of daily live instruction are supplemented with interesting offline assignments and practice sessions that can be completed on students’ own time.
      Choose between 4 Equal Payments or Income Share Agreement
      Tuition Plans4 equal monthly payments of $1,250 or $0 up-front + 10% of base salary for 2 years once you earn $40k or more. You keep 100% of stock, bonuses, and commissions earned.
      Refund / GuaranteeIf students do not receive employment, there is no tuition fee.
      ScholarshipPaid internship opportunities available to every student. Placement guaranteed.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior sales or tech experience is required. Applicants must be a citizen or permanent resident of either the U.S. or Canada to apply, or have a valid long-term multi-employer work permit.
      October 19, 2020 - Online Apply by October 12, 2020
      November 16, 2020 - Online Apply by November 9, 2020
      December 14, 2020 - Online Apply by December 7, 2020
    • Aileen Rioux  User Photo
      Aileen Rioux • Verified via LinkedIn
      I just completed the 12-week program. My experience was beyond my expectations, and I learned a great deal. Here's a review, though not an exhaustive list, of my phenomenal priceless experience with the program and Uvaro Team.
      • created an environment that was conducive to learning
      • gave me deeper insight into the topics
      • provided excellent support for understanding the curriculum through class engagement and productive discussions
      • presented concepts and techniques effectively and clearly, and taught us to think critically about the subjects
      • developed my ability to apply theory to practice (via in-class, cross-cohort, networking and internship)
      • top-notch guest speakers and career coaching
      • really loved the SPIFFS (class competition)
      • learned new tech stack
    • Marc Roberts   User Photo
      Marc Roberts • BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I decided to take a leap of faith and try Uvaro's sales bootcamp. And boy oh boy, am I glad I did. The guests they brought in were top notch, the instructors were out of this world, and they made the material easy to digest.

I had no sales experience before I joined. I didn't even know what SaaS was. But they took me, a 39 year old guy, who just came from a completely different industry, and helped me land a job in week 10, out of the 12 week program.

If you have a chance to take this course, you have to grab it. It's not very often you get instructors who care so much about you. You will succeed if you take this course.
    • Tech Sales Student
      - 5/11/2020
      Angeline Faytaren  User Photo
      Angeline Faytaren • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Prior to Uvaro, I had already been applying to SDR/BDR/AE roles thinking that I could easily do cold calls, prospect, and ask Discovery questions. I was dead wrong. I learned that there is a proper process to doing these thanks to Uvaro!

I live in Vancouver and I have to get up at 5:30 am to get ready for class. I tell you, I've never been more excited to wake up that early! The classes are always productive and insightful. Aside from the course material, the instructors (shout out to Sheila and Callum) ensure that students learn from each other too. I appreciate that they regularly bring in guest speakers who are experts in certain topics. I have reached out to them personally on LinkedIn to ask for advice and they were glad to help.

I'm only halfway through the program and I already learned so much about tech sales as a profession. I now feel better-equipped to apply for the companies I want to get into. I also feel confident that I would excel in a tech sales role.

If you're thinking of starting a new career or feel that you are stuck in your current sales role, this program is for you. It will be one of the best training programs you will ever come across.

PS. I'd be more than happy to answer questions about my experience with Uvaro on LinkedIn.
    • Sales
      - 4/27/2020
      Rebekah Garriock  User Photo
      Rebekah Garriock • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      Great program, amazing teachers... Supportive, Works with us to help us be successful
      Friday, May 08 2020
      I appreciate you sharing your thoughts - it's always our goal to aid in your growth and success! Having you in the course is a lovely experience, and I'm so glad to hear that you feel supported.
    • First week done!
      - 4/18/2020
      Sabin Bustamante  User Photo
      Sabin Bustamante • Student • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I just finished the first week, and it was awesome! I'm looking forward to the next three months of the program! The cohort comes from a diverse background, and the instructors are very approachable and knowledgeable. Uvaro's connection with Kiite makes the whole experience more complete.
      I'm looking forward to the Kiite Internship, which will be a big stepping stone to getting into the industry. If you are committed to starting a career in Tech Sales, Uvaro is the place to go!
    • Md Murad  User Photo
      Md Murad • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Have you heard of the thing called- reinventing the wheel? This is pretty much what Uvaro is up to! How are they exactly doing it? I'm sure you may wanna find out yourself and that way it's the most fun! Still, let me offer a sneak-peek. I call it two Ts: trust with technology. Sales is about trust and when you can top it up with the incredible technologies out there, you become unstoppable! Uvaro helps you master them both! Was fortunate to be part of this extraordinary initiative!
      Sunday, Apr 26 2020
      I appreciate the emphasis on trust - it's such an important ingredient in this industry. Thank you so much for sharing, Murad, and we were the fortunate ones to have you in the course!
    • John Moon  User Photo
      John Moon • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Sure, Uvaro teaches an incredible amount of knowledge and arms the student with practical skills to be successful, both drawing from tried and true methodologies but also cutting edge practices. And, yes, Uvaro regularly brings in tech industry leaders and veterans to speak about real experiences and applications. Okay, yeah, Uvaro pairs all that alongside an extremely through career coaching program.

But what really sets Uvaro apart is how incredibly devoted and invested every member of the staff is, from the instructors and recruitment folks to the CEO. In the many, many years of schooling I've gone through, I've never seen this level of involvement, nor have I heard of anything similar from anyone else I've spoken with who have gone through other schooling or gone through bootcamps.

It's tough to not come out of Uvaro a changed person. I know, it sounds hyperbolic, but I don't know how else to convey this! It's truly been an amazing 12 weeks and I very much look forward to continuing to build on the strong relationships I've forged through the program.
      Thursday, Apr 09 2020
      Wow what a wonderful comment, John, thank you for sharing!

We're so excited to be part of your journey, and while I know we take that to heart, we don't always know if that comes across. It's so heartwarming to know it does! :)

Looking forward to a long term relationship!
    • Ian Hansen  User Photo
      Ian Hansen • Strategic Partnerships • Verified via LinkedIn
      Top to Bottom Uvaro was beyond what I expected going in. Detailed lessons on every single aspect of Saas sales and business structure I could've thought of, and many I never would've thought of!

It's an overwhelming experience at the beginning, as you're loaded with new terms, information, and thought processes. As the course progresses this theory is put more into practice with projects, roleplay, and hearing directly from CEOs and founders of Saas companies and sales leaders across industries.

Beyond that, the team works with you to develop your LinkedIn profile, resume, and full application package. This is coupled with interview prep, and direct introductions to employers that are hiring.

The team at Uvaro - Joseph, Donna, Hana, and Sheila, are some of the most open and caring people I've had the chance to meet. I'll carry my experience at Uvaro and the connections I made throughout the rest of my career and life.
      Wednesday, Apr 08 2020
      Thank you for sharing your thoughts Ian! Given how many sales training programs and how much content you've consumed before Uvaro, your positive comments means so much more!

I've shared your note with the team and it triggered many, many smiles! Looking forward to keeping in touch!
    • Dave Mangrobang  User Photo
      Dave Mangrobang • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Being part of Uvaro's first cohort was both a privilege and a responsibility. A privilege as I was able to learn directly from Joseph himself, and a responsibility as our actions dictate what happens to future cohorts. Uvaro is instrumental in not only giving me technical skills to be successful in sales, but also the spark to be excited about my future.

Joseph was thorough in his teachings and kind enough to be flexible with my current employment situation. The curriculum is designed so that even those with no sales background will finish the course confident with their sales knowledge and practical skills. It pushes us beyond our comfort zone and makes us interact with real sales professionals, which is essential for our growth.

I could not have asked for a better 12 week experience from a better group of people. Joseph and everyone at Uvaro was truly amazing.
      Wednesday, Apr 08 2020
      Dave - thank you for the warm and considerate commentary, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and comments!

It was a joy to work with you, and it was a true delight seeing you flourish in the program and beyond! Looking forward to keeping in touch!
    • Carrie Coleman • Student
      When I was first researching educational programs, I was a little hesitant about Uvaro, there are so many fly-by-night outfits out there, and so didn’t want to wind up investing myself in something that turned out to be tantamount to Trump Academy. But the enrollment person I spoke with was very kind and low pressure, which made me feel better. I figured I would scope it out and just withdraw if it felt like they were more interested in money than us students. Literally the second day in, and I’d committed to the full course. The teachers are great (I’ve had a teacher from a completely different cohort connect with me just to see if he could help with a job interview — an interview with someone who reached out to me solely because of the suggestions given by Uvaro and from having Uvaro now on my resume). The CEO himself is extremely approachable and ready to help out, as the whole team is. Everyone who works here, from teachers to other staff, is really approachable, passionate about learning and helping, and willing to do what it takes to get you where YOU want to go, not where they can find a place for you that would be best for their brand/bottom line. They also make sure to create a great culture with the students they offer enrollment to (and to prove they’re not “one of those” places, they actually have pretty competitive enrollment and if you don’t participate, you will be removed from your cohort).

And there’s no loss, unless you don’t put in the work yourself, which is on you. You don’t pay tuition unless you get a good paying job after you complete the program, showing their value yet again — they wouldn’t make that commitment to us unless they were confident that they could achieve that with at least the majority of us. I couldn’t have nicer things to say about the school, teachers, students, CEO, internship program, etc., etc., In fact, I already know this review is too long, but I’m still editing myself from saying more. I literally cannot think of one negative thing to say about the program or experience I’ve had here. Do yourself a favor, and if you’re even considering joining, reach out to them. You won’t regret it for a second.
      Friday, May 08 2020
      Carrie, thanks so much for sharing your experience! I have to say, though, it's actually us who is lucky to have you. Students who are not only dedicated to their own growth and improvement, but encourage and celebrate that of their peers, are absolute gems.

You are one of those students! Your kind heart, empathy, and dedication to success will take you anywhere you want to go. So thank you, for making Uvaro what it is - I can't wait to see how your journey continues.
    • Sandeep Atwal • Student
      Uvaro does a superb job of preparing people for a sales career in the 21st Century. With an experienced, dedicated and friendly staff, Uvaro's tech-oriented sales training emphasizes practical, real-world applications of their lessons. The instructors at Uvaro are incredibly helpful and always available. If you have questions, they have the answers. They are an invaluable resource.

The sales course itself is logical and carefully planned. Sales training tools are backed up with lots of real-world practice. Interaction with classmates and mentors starts right away. Uvaro takes full advantage of a wide range of technology to teach their classes, giving you practical experience in the tools you'll need to be an effective salesperson. Written, verbal, and video communication skills are put into practice right away, so you're developing your sales skills almost immediately.

This has been a great course, and everyone at Uvaro has been incredibly helpful. Whether you're an experienced salesperson looking to improve your skills or you're new to the game and want to get into sales, Uvaro is very well engineered to teach you the skills you need for a successful sales career.
      Tuesday, Apr 21 2020
      Sandy, it's been a pleasure getting to know you and peering in on your progress in the course so far. Thanks for the kind review! I know I speak on behalf of my other team members as well when I say it's folks like you that make Uvaro what it is - we wouldn't be able to tackle this journey alone. The efforts that you, and our other top-performing students, make towards achieving your goals inspires us to work towards helping you reach those goals :)

So excited to see what else you accomplish in the upcoming weeks!
    • Meenal sharma • HR • Student
      Coming from an HR background with no real knowledge about Tech sales was nerve-wracking for me when I initially chose to pursue a 12-week tech sales course at Uvaro. But now I can certainly say that it was the correct decision.

I joined Uvaro intending to transition from HR into the HR tech sales industry and I am confident when I say that I am heading in the right direction with the help of team Uvaro.

The coursework is designed in such a way that it gives you a comprehensive knowledge of tech sales theory along with the practical skills, that you apply throughout the course duration with the help of projects, role plays, demos and so much more. It's an overwhelming experience at the beginning, as you learn new tech terms and information, but it certainly sets you up for progress later in coursework.

Another incredible thing I like about Uvaro is, they introduce students with different tech sales industry leaders , throughout the coursework that help students to make a quick and meaningful connection with them as well as learn from their experience and expertise, which otherwise is not easy task to do on your own.

Uvaro also offers a career coaching platform, that assists with building your resume,cover letters , LinkedIn profile etc. as well as preparing you up for interviews and introducing you to the potential employers, which is very helpful and valuable.

The team at Uvaro - sheila, Joseph, Donna, Hana, Sarah and everyone else are very supportive and always encouraging and help you to grow. Additionally I've an opportunity to meet some great students and peers during this course and I am excited to see where this tech sales journey takes me next in my career.
      Tuesday, Apr 21 2020
      Thank you, Meenal! It's been incredible to see you apply your HR knowledge and background to tech sales - you're a natural. Looking forward to your continued progress and achievements in the course, and to being a part of this journey for you and the other students.

I'm glad to hear you enjoy connecting with and learning from our guest instructors as well!