upscale-academy-logo

Upscale Academy

Los Angeles, Online

Upscale Academy

Upscale Academy is a 14-week, full-time full-stack coding bootcamp in Los Angeles, CA and online. Upscale Academy helps students to become ready to work as a developer and launch an exciting career within the tech-based world of business. Students will take a 2-week online course, and then learn in person to gain coding skills in an engaging, real-world learning environment that focuses on project-based work. After graduation, students will have a portfolio of work to showcase technical skills to employers. Upscale Academy constantly updates the curriculum with courses and skills that are most in demand by employers. Students will receive access to one-on-one mentoring, highly qualified instructors, and access to an alumni club to help further your career.

Recent Upscale Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (2) reviews for Upscale Academy →

Recent Upscale Academy News

• 14 WEEK FULL STACK IMMERSIVE BOOTCAMP

LocationLos Angeles
    Upscale Academy is full-time immersive bootcamp that helps students to become full-stack developers in 14 weeks. Our in-demand JavaScript and Node.js Curriculum is designed using primary needs of top tech companies and key industry trends. During and after the course, we provide Career Service support that is aimed to help students get a job.
    Deposit2000$
    Prep Work2 weeks online
  • 14 WEEK FULL STACK ONLINE IMMERSIVE BOOTCAMP

Upscale Academy Fullstack Online Bootcamp is 14 week program (2 weeks online part time prep course and 12 weeks of immersive bootcamp experience) that will provide you all the needed knowledge and skills to become a full stack developer. Our intensive program focuses on three main front-end languages that you will learn: HTML&CSS, Java Script, and one backend stack - Node JS. As an online bootcamp student, you are going to get full access to all the bootcamp materials as they are delivered in the classroom, through live video lectures, live programming sessions with instructors and students from your cohort, pair programming exercises, and office hours mentors support. During the program, you will form a strong portfolio of projects to demonstrate your skills to the future employers. You will also get full access to our Career support service. You will be able to participate in live video workshops, mock interviews, get help in polishing your CV, and LinkedIn profiles, get individual consultations from career service coaches.
    Prep Work2 weeks online

• $500 Upscale Academy Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Upscale Academy scholarship for $500 off tuition!

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & No eligibility restrictions.

• 14 WEEK FULL STACK ONLINE IMMERSIVE BOOTCAMP (Online)
  • Incredible team
    - 2/20/2017
    Antonina • QA engineer • Graduate

Upscale Academy has an incredible team: professional and excellent mentors who are very well aware of their work, and at the same time are welcoming, friendly, witty and enthusiastic and mainly they love to share their knowledge! I am glad that at the beginning of my journey to new career and new life, I was lucky to meet such incredible people. I understand that this is only the beginning. But with such a vigorous and high-quality start, no doubt - I did the right thing. The best part of courses is mentoring: they are accessible during the whole day and might reply you even after study hours. With their guidance and vision, I was able to build my first project within first two weeks.

• Alex S • Fullstack developer at Cicklum • Graduate

Before my study at upscale academy, I had a very little coding experience, so the only knowledge I had was first two modules of codeacademy.com and codeschool.com. Because I found it hard to study by myself. Upscale did a great job taking my coding knowledge from 0 to the level where I was able to build my very own projects even before finishing the study. It's really challenging to find a job after graduation, as the market is swamped with junior developers. That said, Upscale helps you to work on your projects and give you an entrepreneurial mindset that most of hiring companies love. They also are helping you to freelance during and after the study before you find your dream job. I highly recommend studying with Upscale for those who wants to work mostly on projects while having a lot of fun with amusing and experienced mentors.