Upscale Academy is a 14-week, full-time full-stack coding bootcamp in Los Angeles, CA and online. Upscale Academy helps students to become ready to work as a developer and launch an exciting career within the tech-based world of business. Students will take a 2-week online course, and then learn in person to gain coding skills in an engaging, real-world learning environment that focuses on project-based work. After graduation, students will have a portfolio of work to showcase technical skills to employers. Upscale Academy constantly updates the curriculum with courses and skills that are most in demand by employers. Students will receive access to one-on-one mentoring, highly qualified instructors, and access to an alumni club to help further your career.
Recent Upscale Academy News
Recent Upscale Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
$500 Upscale Academy Scholarship
- Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- No eligibility restrictions.
- 14 WEEK FULL STACK ONLINE IMMERSIVE BOOTCAMP (Online)
Upscale Academy Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Upscale Academy has an incredible team: professional and excellent mentors who are very well aware of their work, and at the same time are welcoming, friendly, witty and enthusiastic and mainly they love to share their knowledge! I am glad that at the beginning of my journey to new career and new life, I was lucky to meet such incredible people. I understand that this is only the beginning. But with such a vigorous and high-quality start, no doubt - I did the right thing. The best part of courses is mentoring: they are accessible during the whole day and might reply you even after study hours. With their guidance and vision, I was able to build my first project within first two weeks.
Upscale did a great job taking my coding knowledge from 0 to the level where I was able to build my very own projects even before finishing the study.
Before my study at upscale academy, I had a very little coding experience, so the only knowledge I had was first two modules of codeacademy.com and codeschool.com. Because I found it hard to study by myself. Upscale did a great job taking my coding knowledge from 0 to the level where I was able to build my very own projects even before finishing the study. It's really challenging to find a job after graduation, as the market is swamped with junior developers. That said, Upscale helps you to work on your projects and give you an entrepreneurial mindset that most of hiring companies love. They also are helping you to freelance during and after the study before you find your dream job. I highly recommend studying with Upscale for those who wants to work mostly on projects while having a lot of fun with amusing and experienced mentors.
Our latest on Upscale Academy
Welcome to our last monthly coding bootcamp news roundup of 2016! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends we’re talking about in the office. This December, we heard about a bootcamp scholarship from Uber, employers who are happily hiring bootcamp grads, investments from New York State and a Tokyo-based staffing firm, diversity in tech, and as usual, new coding schools, courses, and campuses!Continue Reading →