Untapped Code Academy
The Untapped Code Academy is for both entry-level and professional programmers. Each applicant must complete the application, have a high school diploma or equivalent, and pass a pre-screening aptitude test for admission. The final step for admission involves an interview with the school staff to discover the student’s background knowledge of programming and their level of motivation.
Untapped Code Academy directly works with major employers to help students get jobs as developers upon finishing the web development coding bootcamp. Students will have the opportunity to impress companies like GE, PNC, UNFI, UC Health, WorldPay, and Cincinnati Financial with their coding skills. This school is part of the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.
Recent Untapped Code Academy Reviews: Rating
Recent Untapped Code Academy News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- $120 Registration Fee
- Refund / Guarantee
- Refund policy is in accordance with Ohio Administrative Code section 3332-1-10.1
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.