university-of-san-diego-tech-bootcamps-logo

University of San Diego Tech Bootcamps

San Diego

University of San Diego Tech Bootcamps

University of San Diego offers two part-time, 26 week remote online tech bootcamps: Cybersecurity and Coding.  University of San Diego Cybersecurity bootcamp students will learn offensive and defensive cybersecurity skills including Linux, automation, Pen testing, bash scripting, Python for security, incident response, digital forensics, and NIST framework.

University of San Diego Coding bootcamp students will learn web foundations including HTML, Flexbox, and DOM. Bootcamp students will also learn a full stack Javascript curriculum including AJAX, jQuery, Git, SQL, and React.

All University of San Diego tech bootcamp students receive career guidance including resume assistance, interview preparation, and professional networking. University of San Diego Coding bootcamp students will also have the opportunity to attend an exclusive job fair to connect with industry hiring partners.

No prior knowledge is required for University of San Diego tech bootcamps. After submitting an online application, potential students will take a timed nontechnical assessment test covering logical reasoning before receiving an entrance decision.

Scholarships may be available for current military personnel, veterans, and University of San Diego alumni, students, and employees.

University of San Diego tech bootcamps are powered by Fullstack Academy.

Recent University of San Diego Tech Bootcamps Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (1) reviews for University of San Diego Tech Bootcamps →

Recent University of San Diego Tech Bootcamps News

• Coding Bootcamps

In PersonFull Time
      LocationSan Diego
    • Cyber Bootcamps

LocationSan Diego
      I graduated from the USD Cyber Bootcamp in 2020, and I was really surprised with how much I learned. The course gave me a lot of hands-on experience, and I feel prepared for my next job. A month before I graduated, a cyber recruiter even reached out to me because she saw my experience in the bootcamp.
      I decided to study cyber after working in the gig economy where there weren’t consistent hours or jobs available. I learned about the bootcamp through an ad on Facebook saying that this program prepares you to get into cybersecurity. So I just took the chance and applied, and I got in.
      I also had a really positive experience with my instructors. They were very nurturing and went the extra mile to make sure I understood the material. I actually contacted them during non-office hours, and they took the time to come out and help me.