university-of-arizona-boot-camps-logo

University of Arizona Boot Camps

Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix, Phoenix

University of Arizona Boot Camps

University of Arizona Boot Camps are 24-week, part-time and 12-week, full-time web development, and 24-week, part-time data analytics and UX/UI courses offered in Gilbert, Tucson, Phoenix, and Chandler, Arizona, and online. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Java, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. The data analytics curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML5/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, Machine Learning, and more. The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Both the online and in-person boot camp curricula are designed with the most in-demand market needs in mind. University of Arizona Boot Camps aim to empower experienced instructors and TAs to deliver a dynamic learning experience. In either the web development or data analytics course, students will be immersed in an intensive educational experience. Students will benefit from close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

Applicants do not need prior experience to apply, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Both the online and in-person University of Arizona Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and individuals who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through program completion and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. Upon program completion, students will receive a certificate of completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

University of Arizona Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent University of Arizona Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.67

all (30) reviews for University of Arizona Boot Camps →

Recent University of Arizona Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationPhoenix
    This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time (Chandler)

LocationPhoenix
    University of Arizona Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Gilbert)

LocationPhoenix
    University of Arizona Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
    Prep WorkPre-work
  • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Tucson)

• Full-Stack Web Development (Online) Part-Time

LocationPhoenix
    Learn to code wherever you are. The full-stack, online curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Through hands-on projects and training, students will complete the coding program in 24 weeks via live, instructor-led lessons. Individuals receive support from a variety of channels, so students are never alone throughout their online coding boot camp journey. University of Arizona online coding boot camp gives you the opportunity to “think like a developer.” In addition to learning many of the most in-demand languages and creating your own personal portfolio, you will also partake in an 8-week Agile Team Project that mimics a real-world environment. Students are assigned a piece of the full project (division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment of adaptation of plans) and then finalize the project together with the assistance of an industry leader who has on average 5-7 years of experience as a software engineer. At the end of this online coding program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from University of Arizona Continuing and Professional Education, helping you stand out to employers.
  • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, Design, User Experience Design, CSS
    LocationPhoenix
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, only three days a week, with convenient evening and weekend classes. Apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
    Payment plans available

2 Scholarships

• $500 University of Arizona Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive University of Arizona Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Gilbert) (Phoenix)
    • Full Stack Flex - Part-Time (Tucson) (Phoenix)
    • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time (Chandler) (Phoenix)
    • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Phoenix)
  • $500 University of Arizona Boot Camps Scholarship

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Phoenix)
  • Will  User Photo
    Will • Technical Ninja • Graduate Verified via GitHub

This program prepares a rookie developer (with no experience) to be able to understand and navigate any codebase as well as a take on a new tech stack without being intimiated. The curriculum will prepare you to learn 'how to learn' so that whatever job comes your way you can confidently tell the recruiters if their specific stack isn't on your resume not to worry. You will learn the skills that are part of all programming languages and although you may not know the symtax yet, you can read the code and explain whats happening. The tech stack being taught is valuable and has given the foundation needed to interview even during class, and many of my classmates had job offers before the end of the cohort.

Areas of improvement for this bootcamp lay within preparing students a bit more during early aspects of class in relation to their career search. There are early career checkpoints, but its not a emphasized much in class so it does not feel as important or 'required' -- with this its easy to get stuck in the code working on keeping up with the schoolwork. If it could be integrated into the teaching points a bit more I see students taking these career assignments more seriously. That may be more a reflection on me as a student rather than a fair critique. Replacing handlebars with more React.js or React Native is the one curriculum downfall. It has value, but React is so intense a bit more time with that seems like a greater value than what handlebars provides in relation to jobs in Phoenix.

Thursday, Jan 31 2019
    Thank you, Will! We're thrilled you found our course material to be so valuable and feel confident to step out into the job market. We're always striving to improve our program offerings, so we truly appreciate your feedback. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
  • Nikita  User Photo
    Nikita • Software Engineer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Although I initially started this course with a background in programming, I felt like I was missing something when it came to my skillset and knowledge of development. I decided to enroll in the Full Stack Bootcamp course through the U of A and I have to say it was one of the best decisions I've made. Throughout the course I was exposed to a variety of new subjects while also reviewing some familiar ones. I enjoyed the stack that we were learning in this course because it is on par with what a majority of companies want in a developer today. My instructor and TA's were wonderful and tremendously helpful in enhancing my skillset and even helping me land a new job as a Software Engineer. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to change their professional career, or even someone who wants to enhance their development skills.

Thursday, Jan 31 2019
    We appreciate your review, Nikita! It's great to hear you truly benefited from the curriculum and were tremendously supported by our entire instructional team. Congratulations on completing the course, we are cheering you on in your new role!
  • Matthew Hidalgo  User Photo
    Matthew Hidalgo • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I would say that my overall experience was pretty good. My instructor and TAs in the class were extremely knowledgeable in the content presented. However, I do think that the curriculum could use a bit of an update. Considering that React is such an important and in-demand framework, I was surprised that there was only two weeks to focus on this. There were other frameworks that are included in the course that I really haven't seen employers looking for, particularly Firebase and Handlebars. Although it might be different in other parts of the country, these don't seem to be prevalent here in Arizona. Also, even though I took the 6 month course, you will need to spend on average an additional 20-30 hours per week to be successful. This course isn't for the faint of heart. Finding material to supplement what you are learning in class is essential to understanding the concepts in class. Finally, career services is a bit of hit-or-miss. My career services director, Mark, is great. He is really positive and has a lot of great tips. However, the profile coach that I had didn't give me anything that I couldn't glean from reading the career services rubric. From what I have heard, this is a piece of the program that they are focusing on improving. At the end of the day, though, getting a job after this seems like it will be as much hard work as getting through the course (I just graduated a little less than a week ago). I do think that career services will be there to support me along the way, but that will probably have to be a review for another time.

Wednesday, Oct 17 2018
    Thank you for your review, Matthew! We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive student experience and felt supported by our instructors and TAs.

You are absolutely right that our boot camp model is rigorous and we cover a great deal of knowledge in a limited amount of time. We understand you would have liked to spend more time covering React.js, and we truly appreciate your feedback as our curriculum is updated frequently to ensure that it is competitive and that we are covering the latest market skills. We do our best to communicate to students that because we cover a full-stack, topics are introduced at a higher level in class, after which individuals are expected to dive in and gain a deeper understanding.

Like you mentioned, our career services are built on the principle of empowerment, and finding the right position requires hours of hard work on the part of the student. We're confident you will find our post-graduation job support to be valuable — and we also agree that Mark is great! It's our goal for students to feel prepared for success in the job search after graduation, so we thank you for your insight. Congratulations on completing such a challenging course! We would love to speak to you personally and ensure you are properly equipped for the career search. If you would like, please reach out to us at (520) 917-1930.
  • Nicki  User Photo
    Nicki • Front End Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

This bootcamp very much changed my life and the way I feel about myself. I was a data analyst for 8 years prior to going through the program. I didn’t hate my job, but I didn’t feel passionate about it. The company I worked for was downsizing and I could feel my time there was limited, so I decided to learn a new trade that seemed much more interesting to me. I had no prior experience aside from dabbling on Khan Academy or Codeacademy.

I graduated in January of 2018 and can proudly say I have just hit my 90 day mark as a Front End Developer, all thanks to what I was able to learn through the UofA Coding Bootcamp. I look forward to going into work every day where I get to build stuff and solve complex puzzles for a living! I am so excited every time I get to explain what I do to new people I meet. I have truly found my passion in life.

This program is absolutely meant for people who are self motivated. The hours are tough. You will be spending 10+ hours in the classroom every week, and if you want to be truly successful you also need to devote ~20 hours a week to homework and activities. It is difficult and tiring, but so worth it that at the end of my 6 months, I signed up to do it all over again as a TA.

The program will provide you with all the materials you need to become a developer. There is an incredible level of support from the instructor, TAs, and student success manager to help you achieve your goals, but it is ultimately up to YOU to make sure you are putting in the time it takes to practice the skill.

Now that I have seen the process from both sides (student and TA) I can honestly say that the people who run this bootcamp truly care about you and your success. The friendships and connections I have made through this program will impact me for a lifetime. My life will forever be better because of this experience.

Friday, Jun 15 2018
    Way to go, Nicki! We are so incredibly happy to hear you hit such a momentous milestone as a front-end developer and truly found your passion in life. You are definitely right that this course is challenging and in order to be successful individuals will have to devote additional hours outside of class to master the concepts and exercises. It truly is up to you to put in the work, so we commend you for dedicating the necessary time and turning to our entire team for support - we love encouraging and guiding our students throughout every step of the way! Thank you for returning to TA for us and also being an important participant in our students' success. Congratulations on graduating and we appreciate you sharing your experience! We know you will go on to achieve great things in the future.
  • Briana  User Photo
    Briana • Student Verified via LinkedIn

I am a current student of the Part Time, Full Stack Flex program in Gilbert.The program has really uplifted me personally; it's been a great opportunity to build mastery. The curriculum is great, covering a wide range of topics, and I believe any student of web development should be able to find something they love to do in this course. The experience is also immersive. I've spent a minimum of 20 hours/week outside of class coding every week of the past 4 months. My skill level has grown at a terrific rate due to the availability of many projects and prompts to attempt as well as the rigor of the curriculum. Fair warning: I had dreams about programming for the first month of the course, I was so immersed. It was a tough adjustment, but it's been well worth the investment.

The instructors and TAs are really great -- they're open and available for questions and support every step along the way. Additionally, there is a team of people who provide career support and advice, as well as a Student Success Manager who is there to offer advice with work-life balance, professional development, and also coding! This program is very challenging and moves at a fast pace, and yet I've never felt unsupported. With 2 months left to go, I'm excited to finish and saddened to see the time going by. I was encouraged to start applying for jobs while still in the program, and after searching for a week, I'm being approached for interviews. I strongly recommend this option for anyone who is comparing boot camps or weighing their options for changing careers to web development.

Friday, Jun 08 2018
    Thank you, Briana! We are so happy you are enjoying our immersive curriculum, committing additional time outside of class to study and practice - it has definitely paid off! Our instructors, TAs, and career services team are passionate about student success, so we're thrilled you have found them to be supportive and helpful throughout every step of the way. Thank you for your kind words, we are always here for encouragement and advice! The finish line is in sight and all your hard work will be worth it. We truly appreciate your review and can't wait to see your final project in a few weeks' time!
  • Changed My Life
    - 5/30/2018
    Steve  User Photo
    Steve • Software Engineer II • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    I graduated from the Coding Boot Camp in April 2018, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about changing your life. As a matter of full disclosure, I returned to the class as a TA and am currently employed here. My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the school; my employment certainly does not affect the objectivity of this review. Simply put, you will get out of this course what you put into it. Look at the other reviews here and elsewhere; you'll see the difference. That's certainly not to look down on anyone or to reflect poorly on them, but this class is intense, fast-paced, and demands extensive self-driven study and review outside of class. That's not something everyone can do. I would often put 30-40 additional hours after class - in addition to the 10 hours in class - per week. When I went through the class, I had a full time job, a part time job, and a family. My wife was pregnant through most of the class, and we moved the week before graduation. I finished the course with straight A's and was offered a job immediately after graduation, thanks to the portfolio show hosted by the school. They had us display our final projects to potential employers. Now that I'm at my new job (paying nearly double weekday my previous employer paid), I can see they wanted me specifically after seeing my work. You can do this. If you're serious about changing the course of your life, I'd highly recommend it. The support staff is singly outstanding. I didn't have any issues with TAs leaving, and all 4 of mine were absolutely top-notch. The teacher is so exceptional, I asked if I would be welcome as a TA, partially because I wanted to continue a professional relationship with him. I wish they had spent more time off React instead of introducing Java - that's a tiny gripe in the grand scheme of things.
    Thursday, May 31 2018
    Thank you so much for your review and returning to TA for us, Steve! As you mentioned, this course is fast-paced and challenging, requiring additional time outside the classroom to master the assignments and topics covered each week. You did an amazing job at balancing your schedule and we commend the long hours and hard work you dedicated to your success - it definitely paid off!

It makes us incredibly proud to hear our entire team was committed to providing you with the help and support you needed throughout your boot camp journey. We understand you would have like to spend more time covering React. js and truly appreciate your input as we are constantly working on improving our curriculum to ensure students are learning the most valuable technologies. Congratulations on graduating and on your exciting new career change! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
  • Fernanda • Graduate
    I learned a lot about programs that I would not have been exposed to otherwise. However, a big chunk of the bootcamp was focused on JavaScript and Geomapps? Stuff that you most likely don't need to know as a Data Scientist. I can make a website but I can't explain machine learning to you. There is very little emphasis on actual statistics.

Also, the "career assistance" is an automated bot that does not actually assist you in reviewing resumes and getting a job. This is probably one of the best selling points of the program and it's not even a real person.

Finally, they don't teach you how to code. They "give you the skills so you can learn to code by yourself", which basically means that you become an expert at googling everything they are supposed to teach you. They brushed over things like loops and functions without dedicating the time that these concepts deserve. Honestly, I wish I had read a review like this before enrolling in this bootcamp. Your 10K is better spent at a different course!
    Monday, Mar 16 2020
    Thank you for your feedback, Fernanda. We're glad to hear you had the opportunity to delve into new programs, but regret to hear the boot camp as a whole did not live up to your expectations.

Our course material is based on extensive market research, teaching in-demand skills that students can use to enter the current tech field, but we understand you would have liked to spend more time focusing on other technologies and concepts.

Like you mentioned, the curriculum is introduced at a higher level in-class and individuals are expected to continue building on that knowledge outside of class. As the curriculum progresses, we've found this methodology to be effective and witnessed students not only become increasingly confident in their new knowledge but also gain essential problem-solving and self-teaching skills: two essential qualities necessary in any real-world role. We're constantly optimizing our curriculum to ensure individuals are learning the most valuable skills, so we appreciate your input.

We have a dedicated career services team who strives to provide comprehensive professional development assistance. While we do not secure direct employment for our students, we do provide more than 75 hours of professional development, consisting of resume and portfolio reviews, virtual tech panels, technical interview training, and 1:1 meetings with their Career Director. Were you able to benefit from these resources?

It's our goal for all students to complete the program feeling equipped for success, so we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and determine what additional assistance we can provide for you at this time. If you would like, please reach out to us directly at (520) 917-1930.
  • Diane • Analyst • Student

I was accepted to four different programs that I was deciding between before I chose to earn a certificate from the University of Arizona Data Analytics Boot Camp. My other three choices were: a Master’s degree in business analytics at the University of Arizona in Tucson, a Master’s degree in business analytics online through Arizona State University, and an online certificate through Harvard University (including a $10,000 scholarship). I asked for advice from some people who work in analytics at the hospital in my community, and both of them recommended the UA Data Analytics Boot Camp because they said the hands-on, in-person learning of this material would be more important in this industry than my other options. This option involved a huge commitment for me because I commute 2 hours each way to attend this class in person.

I chose to study data analytics because of my interests and some previous work experience in marketing research. I worked for Information Resources, Inc. in Chicago, IL, more than a decade ago. I really enjoyed our testing of new food products in grocery stores and analyzing that data. For family reasons, I quit that job but always hoped to return. However, as I saw the increase in the availability of data, I realized that to work in a similar field now, it would be best to learn how to analyze this vast amount of data with new tools.

My favorite aspect of the UA Data Analytics Boot Camp are the resources available to us. Our instructor, Mark, is excellent! We have talked as classmates about the fact that we’ve never gone to him with a problem that he wasn’t able to solve, often very quickly, too. Though he uses a PC in class, I’ve been able to use my Mac for everything, and he’s able to help people with both PCs and Macs. He is very knowledgeable about the topics, but what’s even better is that he loves what he’s teaching. I can’t help but get excited about it, even after my long commute! We also have TAs in class who are willing to help, and access to online tutors, which I’ve taken advantage of. It's helpful to have other classmates to ask questions of and to learn from right there in the class. Finally, there are so many resources available through Career Services. I have participated in many helpful online webinars and have received feedback on my brand statement and resume, with more to come including LinkedIn and Github.

My advice to prospective students is to consider how much time you can commit for this 6-month boot camp. The title “boot camp” is very applicable because we cover the material very quickly. New material and new assignments are flying at us on a weekly basis, and the only way to absorb it is to spend enough time outside of class to apply what we’re learning. I have two part-time jobs while in this boot camp, but I seem to have more time to spend than some of my classmates, and that’s helped me. In addition, I’ve talked with two students separately (one from my class and one from another section) who told me, without me even asking, that the thing they regret most is not having more time outside of class to really dig in and learn this material. In one of the Career Services webinars, two previous graduates mentioned they spent about 30 hours/week outside of class. It was helpful to know that in advance.

Friday, Nov 15 2019
    Amazing, Diane! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change. We realize balancing work and life commitments with your studies can be challenging, so we commend all the hard work you've dedicated thus far.

It's great to hear you're benefiting from the support of our entire instructional team—we also have to agree that Mark is pretty amazing. We appreciate you sharing advice for prospective students looking to apply to the boot camp; spending extensive time both inside and outside of the classroom is key to being successful. We're rooting you on as you continue in the program and work towards graduating!
  • James Barker
    - 5/23/2019
    James F Barker • Graduate

I had a good time and learned alot about coding.

the class is fast paced but if you pay attention and do the class work and the projects

you will learn how to write code.

the instructor and the TA know the material and have an intrerst to see you succeed.

i would recomend the Bootcamp to others who want to learn to code

Friday, May 24 2019
    Thank you for your review, James! We're thrilled you successfully learned the fundamentals of full-stack web development and felt supported by our instructional team. Congratulations on graduating, we're rooting you on in all your future endeavors!
  • dg • analyst • Student

So... check it out. I just finished the bootcamp last week. I'm like a freed hostage with Stockholm syndrome.

Long story short, it's expensive in relative terms (IMO), super fast-paced, and is one of those things where the effort you put in determines what you get out. When you sign up, they kind of beat that into your head (EFFORT) and, of course, you think you'll be fine and then holy shit you're on the bullet train to data town. But, if nothing else, you come out not as an expert in anything but you'll know how to use a cubic ton more tools than you went in with...

I'd taken numerous college level programming courses in the past so I understood programming concepts (OOP, etc) going in and it didn't really help. Pace is fast as fast. Like, fast. I cannot stress this enough. Fast. I also have toddler twins and a full+ time job. So I had to manage the fuck out of my schedule. My wife hates me but not because of the bootcamp but because I'm the type of dad that would commit to that kind of bootcamp.

BUT teacher and TA were top notch. Really good. My cohort was a cool group. All kinds of skill levels and backgrounds.

If you have a longing to like know tech stuff and you're around data or want to be around mounds of data, while expensive, I would literally be shocked if you regretted the bootcamp. Huge investment of money and time. Huge potential payoff for those of you without toddler twins and a wife who hates you for your lust for knowledge.

Good luck. I'd say God Speed but you don't need any more fast.

Wednesday, Feb 20 2019
    Thank you, dg! Like you mentioned this is a fast-paced course, so we're glad you felt supported by our instructional team and made connections with other classmates. Congratulations on graduating, we commend all your hard work as you balanced a full-time personal schedule! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
  • Mike Wylie • Sales Associate (for now) • Graduate

I entered this course as a complete beginer. Within the first few weeks I was really wondering if I had made a mistake as I am a very slow learner when it comes to computers. I have confidence in my overall navigation of a windows or mac computer but as far as programing and reading code my only previous experience was copying and pasting code customizing my Myspace profile. Needless to say, I was very intimidated for a good portion of the course. From the first time I requested information about the school on their website to the moment I was handed my certificate was a very smooth experience. During application I was never bombarded with phone calls asking if I was ready to make a payment or felt pressured in any way. The career coaches you speak with in the begining are genuinely interested in who you are and what your goals and are there to give you a honest opinion as to whether this course would be a good fit for you or not. All in all I felt like I had real real resources and not a sales person there for me which is very important when you are about to spend a large amount of money for something you essentially have no knowledge of.

Upon starting the course the environment of the classroom was very comfortable, everyone is there to learn and you all have one thing in common, this mental obstacle course you're both about to start! I feel as though I made very valuable connections because you grow together with people when you share a common goal and along the way you get frustrated and discouraged but then theres the joy you feel when you resolve the issue! We were all very different people with a common goal and we all learned alot together. When you leave the course you have people to connect with who can endorse you, inform you of other job opportunities, give tips or simply reminisce about the program together! The point being is you leave with  a connection of people in a industry you are trying to enter, this to me is something that money cant buy and is a very valuable thing you get out of this program.

The course spans a wide range of material and is a very fast paced. This is as simple or complex as you want to make it. The time management aspect for me personally was the hardest part. You are learning at a fast pace and you have alot of resources but at the end of the day this program is teaching you how to build a website and everything behind the scenes, there is no other way to approach this than to know going in that this will not be easy, you have TA's with unlimited patience but they do not go home with you or constantly remind you to do your work, they're there if you need them but this is about you learning for yourself. Even if you show up physically but not mentally, you are doing yourself a disservice. I say this because I was there. This program is a gold mine but you have to do your part.

Leaving the program I learned much more than coding and programming languages. This program taught me to be adaptable when it comes to learning something new, to not get stuck in my ways and that its ok to make mistakes. When you are in a certain job position for almost 10 years you become stagnant. I felt like a complete idiot at times and learned how to explain my problems in a simpler more effecient way. I learned a great sense of responsibility and accountability which is something that was missing from my life. These are all things money cant buy and I can honestly say this course is now the reason I walk a little bit taller in my job because now I knoweven though I have not mastered the material we covered in the course, if I continue to learn and learn code as if school never ended I will not be stuck at my job for forever. This is a feeling that I did not have or think I could ever have in my life. This program was worth way more than what I payed for it.

As I am now a graduate I cant comment much on the job market or career services much but I speak with a very happy and helpful career coach weekly who is encouraging and informative. I still communicate and am up to date on al the events that will be happening and still feel connected to the school. The TA's were all excellent and I aspire to be like them as they were supportive, fun and just all around great people. I am going to miss the friends I made at the U of A coding boot camp and encourage anyone who is thinking about doing this to do it. Truly a magnificent program that will forever be a turning point in my life.

Wednesday, Feb 06 2019
    Amazing, Mike! We're so happy to hear our program was invaluable and that you were not only able to successfully learn the fundamentals of web development but also make lasting connections. We are proud of the dedication you put forth and all you have learned. Congratulations on graduating, we truly appreciate you sharing your experience and providing great advice for future students! We are cheering you on in all your future endeavors.
  • Eric G. • Student

The U of Arizona Full Stack Flex Web Development Program is well worth your time and effort. There are amazing instructors, a challenging curriculum and an enormous amount of challenges. If you are committed to making a change in your life or you are redirecting your career. This is the place to be. You will be challenenged, frustrated and will at times doubt yourself. I did all of those things and still perservered. It was worth it. I feel that I created a remarkable beginning of a new chapter in my life and so can you. If you have the passion, determination and willingness to stretch this is the experience for you.

Saturday, Feb 02 2019
    Amazing, Eric! We're glad to hear you had an amazing boot camp experience and were able to make such a significant career change. Like you mentioned, having passion, determination, and willingness will truly help you succeed in this course. Congratulations on graduating and thank you for your review! Best of luck in all your future endeavors.