ubunifu-college-logo

Ubunifu College

Average Rating5.0
9 Reviews
6 Courses

Ubunifu College is an immersive coding bootcamp in Nairobi, Kenya with programs in full stack software development, data science, blockchain, and artificial intelligence. Ubunifu College offers short courses (1-3 months), professional courses (6 months), and a nanodegree course (3 years). Curriculum for all programs is taught by industry thought leaders and includes hands-on, project-based learning. The curriculum also reinforces soft skills and critical thinking. ...

9 Ubunifu College Reviews

• David Koech
    Nov 05, 2020

Ubunifu is one of the best decisions I ever made.

Enrolling for Mobile App Development at Ubunifu was the best decision I ever made. I enrolled into the program with zero programming knowledge but just a Payment Startup Idea that I had. The instructor was one of the best I have had. Reinhard is an empathetic teacher who breaks down challenging concepts in ways beginners can understand and I could ask him to help me with my project into the late night and he could help.  I believe that the reason why they are rated so highly it's because...
  • George Omondi Okere
    Nov 05, 2020

Everything about this school is amazing

I remember seeing an ad on Facebook then I just reluctantly applied for Mobile App development then I got this Admission confirmation phone call and I was challenged to come up with an idea for a project before my Monday class and It had to be something that could be pushed to market and be financially viable, this was when I decided this was my place. People learn with a purpose, even the way the students there reason and do stuff was just amazing.  If you are intellectually challenged ...
  • Antoinne Nyangasi
    Student • Graduate • Mobile App Development with Machine Learning - Short Course • Nairobi
    Nov 05, 2020

I loved their project based learning. Great 3 Months experience!

I was looking for a school that provided hands-on project based learning, lots of individual attention, and where the tutors explain everything in detail. I loved their 6:1 student to teacher online class ratio and was totally worth the time. Their tutors have insane experience and really supportive.
  • Doreen Imbaya
    Freelance Developer • Graduate • Mobile App Development with Machine Learning - Short Course • Nairobi

Amazing Experience

For the last 2 years I had been struggling to find the right career path and was looking to upskill and make some extra income. I saw an ad on Instagram and just knew this was it. I now build and sell Mobile app templates on Codecaynon as a full time job. Thank you Mr. Mulwa & Miss Kariuki 😊
  • Amos Njau
    Student • Graduate • Full-Stack Software Development with Machine Learning - Professional Course • Nairobi
    Aug 05, 2020

I graduated with a business registration Certificate

I graduated with a business registration certificate, this is just on another level !. This is one of the most rewarding time and money investments I’ve made – absolutely worth it.
  • Anne Mwende
    Student • Student • Web Development with Machine Learning - Short Course • Nairobi

Amazing Experience, Wouldn't Change Anything

What makes Ubunifu  College great is the tutors. I even had the opportunity to be taught by founder. They have an outstanding team of educators, who support and inspire you throughout an intense cycle. Career team is very professional and motivated to help.
  • Wambui Muiruri
    Student • Mobile App Development with Machine Learning - Short Course • Nairobi

Top Notch Mentorship

I wanted to help my parents restaurant get back to business after it was affected by the lockdown, so I joined Ubunifu. I studied while also being helped to develop an app. We are launching the app in a few weeks. Thank you Ubunifu.
  • John Omollo Nyamunga
    Startups • Graduate • Full-Stack Software Development with Machine Learning - Professional Course • Nairobi
    Jul 27, 2020

Quality

These people know what they are doing and are the best. They are not like other coding botcamps who lure students with promises of job placements.
  • Mwanaisha Salim
    Student • Student • Full-Stack Software Development with Machine Learning - Professional Course • Nairobi
    Jul 27, 2020

Best School ever!

You graduate with your Startup business and not worthless certificates! Kudos

Ubunifu College Alumni Outcomes

Recent Ubunifu College News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.