the-python-academy-logo

The Python Academy

Average Rating4.25
4 Reviews
1 Course

The Python Academy offers a 12-week, online Python for Data Science program. This program has been created for students who are serious and dedicated to becoming fully proficient in Python. In the program, students will learn Python foundations, Python for data analysis, Python for predictive modeling, and Python for machine learning. Students receive weekly 1-on-1 mentorship. To complete the program, students must pass the course’s final test. Students receive cer...

4 The Python Academy Reviews

• Samuel Nowlin
    Student • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Nov 22, 2022

Great Python Bootcamp

Instructors are easy to get a hold of, content progresses at steady pace. Those are the main points to give, they want 200 words though. So here I am filling in the remainder of the 200 words that are required to submit this review.
  • Robert
    Graduate • Python for Data Science • Online
    Verified by LinkedIn
    Feb 22, 2021

The Python Academy's Data Analysis

I was recommended The Python Academy by a good friend of mine. Initially, I was a bit hesitant to enroll in the courses as they are a relatively new company. But, I am absolutely glad I did! They provided a much more intimate and personalized learning environment than other coding "bootcamps." And there career center was critical in helping me land my first job!
  • Kendall Freeman
    Student • Python for Data Science • Online
    Dec 25, 2021

Python Fundamentals

The price, The curriculum, The ability to access the information forever are all incentives
  • Rakesh
    Student • Python for Data Science • Online
    Feb 21, 2021

Python for Data Science

I took the python for data science course (12 weeks) and have really enjoyed it. 12 weeks go by fast, and I didn't realize how much I actually learned until I started applying it to my job (was a java programmer). Instructors are so nice and helpful. Highly recommend!

The Python Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent The Python Academy News

Jess Feldman
Published December 02, 2020
Course Report · November 2020 Coding Bootcamp News This November, we’re talking about one major bootcamp acquisition and three fundraises (including one over $75MM)! But of course, the biggest news this November was the U.S. election, so we’re covering news about the Trump administration’s legacy on private education, and what the bootcamp industry can expect under the new Biden administ...