The Institute for Statistics Education
The Institute for Statistics Education at Statistics.com is a pioneer in high quality, student-centered online education. They offered their first course in 2002 and now offer over 110 courses and four certificate programs. Students come from around the world to learn in small classes and regular interactions with noted experts via private asynchronous discussion forums. Courses are 4 weeks long and require 15 hours/week of work.
Programming for Data Science
The Programming in Data Science certificate program focuses on courses relevant to learning how to use R, Python, SQL and Hadoop for analytics and statistical analysis. Most courses are 4 weeks long, do not require you to be online at specific times during the week, and offer continuing education credits. The workload for the entire program is the equivalent of 16.5 credits in the U.S. academic system. The courses are taught by recognized authorities with whom you share a private discussion forum for the entire course period. Most candidates choose to take one course at a time. With courses starting every week of the year, there is considerable scheduling flexibility. Admission applications are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the year, so you can start when it fits your schedule.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.