The DEN (Decentralized Education Nexus) offers a part-time, 6-week blockchain development bootcamp in Silicon Valley. With a focus on hands-on, career-transformative education and real-world solutions, The DEN aims to fill the growing knowledge gap between the visionaries who are driving the evolution of the blockchain space, and those who want to become a part of it. The course curriculum is developed and refined alongside CEO's, CTO's, and hiring leads within the industry with the goal of producing job-ready applicants. With courses for developers, entrepreneurs, and business leaders, students of all backgrounds have the opportunity to demystify the intricacies of decentralized technologies and master the art of developing products and building real solutions in a decentralized environment. Students will gain experience in deploying smart contracts to live blockchains, analyzing business use-cases, and developing decentralized applications from end to end. Courses are small with personalized attention, and they focus on real-world examples and applications, along with collaborative projects to solidify knowledge.
The DEN provides immersive bootcamps, evening part-time professional development courses, and corporate programs via structured labs and activities. After the course, students are eligible to receive a blockchain development certification. Graduates receive help with portfolio materials and get direct feedback from The DEN’s blockchain hiring network. The DEN graduates have continued access to the Alumni Network, hiring partners, and weekly coding sessions.
Recent The DEN Reviews: Rating 4.67
Recent The DEN News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $4,500 Class size 10 Location Silicon ValleyStudents will master the fundamentals of developing applications in a decentralized environment like the Ethereum Network. They will gain experience working on real-world projects, deploy hundreds of smart contracts with varying functionalities, and learn how to connect the blockchain to a consumer-facing user interface.
Deposit $500 Refundable Tuition Plans Option 1) $4,500 upfront Option 2) $1,500+ 8% of your first year's salary paid over 4 months after starting your job. Scholarship: $500 refundable Deposit + 8% of your first year's salary paid over 4 months after starting your job. Refund / Guarantee Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee Scholarship "Women in Blockchain Scholarship" for qualifying participants
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans early bird $1,999 discount $2,500 general admission $4,200 Scholarship Limited financial aid and scholarships are offered based on demonstrated need, academic merit and entrepreneurial experience. You will have the opportunity to apply for our Leaders in Blockchain Scholarship when you apply for our program.
The DEN Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Tackling Solidity from all sides- 10/22/2018David M • Graduate • Campus: Silicon Valley • Verified via GitHub
One of the toughest parts about learning Solidity is understanding the surrounding infrastructure which comprises Blockchain technology. It's true that Solidity feels like java, but that doesn't mean that it works in the same way. Prior to attending the DEN, I struggled to put together simple blockchain applications. Over the course of 1 week, I learned about incorporating Blockchain Oracles, deploying contracts over testnets, as well as several other nuances required to write good Solidity code. The instructors shared practical knowledge, and helped us learn through good work. Very appreciative of my opportunity to study with the DEN.
- Student- 10/18/2018Anonymous • Course: Blockchain for Developers Bootcamp • Campus: Silicon Valley
- Student- 10/17/2018Anonymous • Student • Course: Blockchain for Developers Bootcamp • Campus: Silicon ValleyI enjoyed the bootcamp. If you don't have much experience about blockchain and how it all works I would recommend learning it before you take the bootcamp. Other than that I had a great experience. Fantastic teachers! If I had a question they were always willing to help out! Good luck guys!