Tabit Coding Bootcamp
Tabit Coding Bootcamp is a free, intensive, 8-week program based in Munich, Germany. Tabit Coding Bootcamp teaches Java, SCRUM Methodology, Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), source control, development of Application Program Interfaces (APIs), and cloud computing services (e.g., AWS) as well as soft-skills like effective communication and consulting practices. Mentors for the course are senior developers and architects of Tabit GmbH. Participants need to pass two tests to qualify for graduation. For successful enrollees, the tuition is free of charge, and a serviced apartment is provided, along with food supplies, while enrolled in the program.
Tabit Coding Bootcamp is looking for participants who have a software development skillset, as well as extraordinary motivation and ambition levels. The application process involves completing an application form, writing a letter explaining the student’s motivation, a programming test to evaluate existing coding skills, and an interview on-campus or via Skype.
After graduation, participants are encouraged to begin their new careers with Tabit GmbH as software developers. Monthly training is provided to help graduates continue to grow their skills as well as free-flowing encouragement. A social community exists within the ranks of software developers at Tabit GmbH.
Recent Tabit Coding Bootcamp Reviews: Rating
Recent Tabit Coding Bootcamp News
- Start Date
- March 1, 2020
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Tabit Coding Bootcamp is looking for participants who have a software development skillset at the primary level as a minimum prerequisite.
- Placement Test
More Start DatesMarch 1, 2020 - MunichApply by January 15, 2020
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.