spin-career-logo

Spin Career

Spin Career

Spin Career is a 9-week, online Software Quality Assurance bootcamp. Live online classes take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 9:00pm-11:00pm PT and on Sundays from 10:00pm-midnight PT. Spin Career students will receive personalized mentor support and private chat with bootcamp instructors and fellow students.

Software Quality Assurance students will learn test case creation, XRAY, JIRA, web and mobile testing, XCode, and Android Studio. The curriculum covers API testing, Postman, JSON, Swagger, Linux logs, terminal commands, and SQL.

Spin Career students will receive assistance with resumes and interview preparation. Job search assistance is provided during and after bootcamp completion until graduates have found a suitable job.

Spin Career students may choose to pay tuition upfront or through an Income Share Agreement. A full money-back guarantee is offered until the third lesson of the bootcamp. Software Quality Assurance students will receive a certificate of completion.

Recent Spin Career Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (2) reviews for Spin Career →

Recent Spin Career News

• Software Quality Assurance

SQL, Linux
    OnlineFull Time9 Weeks
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior IT experience is required to apply for the bootcamp. Experience working with computers and communication skills are recommended but not mandatory.
  • Artem  User Photo
    Artem • Verified via LinkedIn
    I loved the content, this has been by far the most informative course I ever attended. I appreciate team's expertise and insight on what it's like actually working at a giant company.
    The teachers are open to all kinds of questions and that's what kind of differentiates this one from some courses that are plain videos & questionnaires. So - awesome content, keep up the good work!
    P.S. got my offer but can't share details due to NDA. But very very glad I found the course and helpful for Alex's tutoring me through the hiring process.
  • Fanny Obando • Qa engineer • Student
    3 months ago I made the decision to turn my professional career around, I had heard from friends that working as a QA engineer, apart from generating high income, you had the ability to work from the comfort of your home, so it caught my attention. I started to google courses to learn this type of work and it was when I saw spin career. I was very impressed by their very well designed website where they explained the modality of the different courses they offer. I contacted my mentor Alex and he explained the whole process to me in detail. Definitely it was the best choice I took, my knowledge was zero when I started the course, but the classes offered by the program are very easy to learn. I was also part of intership classes that are basically a very good practice to carry out teamwork projects, Alex also helped me a lot to make my resume, cover letter, and my interview practice. Definitely with all his advice I think I'm ready  to get a job soon.  thank you very much spin career.