social-hackers-academy-logo

Social Hackers Academy

Average Rating5.0
1 Review
2 Courses

Social Hackers Academy offers a free 6.5-month, part-time full stack web development bootcamp in Athens and Crete, Greece. Social Hackers Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to help educate, find jobs for, and help integrate refugees and vulnerable groups. The bootcamp curriculum covers JavaScript, HTML, CSS, Node.js and React, with access to online 24/7 support throughout the course. Students will learn software engineering hard skills and soft skills from volun...

1 Social Hackers Academy Reviews

• Nov 03, 2021

My lovely bootcamp

Hello,
    I am a very experienced learner. I am a graduate student of informatics with an MSc degree I have passed from many schools and one programming Bootcamp also. I have tried self-taught methods, many tutorials, seminars, and MOOCs but SHA has a special position in my heart. First of all due to the people, all the staff, the instructor, the general manager, the support and especially the strong community of all the stakeholders.

Social Hackers Academy Alumni Outcomes

Recent Social Hackers Academy News

Imogen Crispe
Published October 31, 2018
Just as coding languages are always changing, things also change very quickly in the coding bootcamp industry! In October we read about two big acquisitions, some fundraises, and partnerships and rivalries between universities and bootcamps. We heard about the interesting backgrounds of some female bootcamp founders, and what demand there is for software developers in the tech industry! T...