SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.96
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
316 reviews sorted by:
- I thought I could never code until SheCodes- 11/25/2020Rebecca Kanaan • Student • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThree weeks flew by, that's how much fun I was having coding. I truly enjoyed every minute of this workshop, many thanks to the overly supportive employees as well. Matt's videos are so easy to follow, he breaks them down into 8-12 minute short videos and then you get to practice with a challenge. The best part is that each wee challenge had something new that you have to figure out on your own. It's so incredible how this workshop can highlight your capabilities. The feeling you get when your code works is addicting. This is my first time coding, and I can't wait for the second chapter with SheCodes.
- Great way for an introduction to coding!- 11/23/2020Gerta • Co-founder of Graspic • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWould highly recommend this course to all the ladies out there interested in coding as a starting platform. The course is so well structured. It allows you to work with small bits which is both rewarding and easy to fit in the daily schedule. The videos are easy to follow and understandable. The weekly tasks are challenging enough to keep things interesting and fun :)
- Would totally reccommend- 11/19/2020Esther Adasonla • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- I loved doing the challenges and Homework.- 11/18/2020Karthika Santhosh • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInVery simple and effective workshop for complete beginners. Breakdown of the lessons for each week is apt. The respective exercises and home works for each week and lessons is the highlight and just what you need to grasp the concept and understand it in action. Thankyou Matt for making it possible .
- SheCodes Workshop- 11/17/2020Isabella Feodora Schütze • Student • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubI have gotten a lot out of my SheCodes workshop. The mix of teaching, assignments, and feedback has been super useful and has formed the foundation for me to be able to learn in an effective way. I am now enrolled in SheCodes Plus in week 3 and I can already tell that the experience is just as great as the introduction workshop.
- SheCodes Plus React- 11/13/2020Ailin Werner • Student • Course: SheCodes React • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI'm absolutely LOVING this course! Matt is very clear with his explanations and so far it's awesome! I would definitely recommend SheCodes to anyone that wants to learn how to code. Every time I have questions, the SheCodes team is always ready to give me a hand. Best course! :)
- SheCodes review- 11/11/2020Erika • Administrative Assistent • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIf the year 2020 taught me something that's that we need to be the ones with the control over our lives. So I googled a lot for some basic programing courses, until I found out about SheCodes. Matt is a very good teacher, his way of explaining is very simple and easy for a total beginner as me, and the support team is excellent, with very fast responses. All together I am very satisfied with the SheCode courses, and will be coming back for SheCodes Plus or SheCodes Plus React definitely.”
- SheCodes Online Workshop recommendation- 10/26/2020Olga • QA Engineer • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI highly recommend SheCodes workshop for women. It was very understandable, so interactive and very comfortable to learn. Slack chat, support during these three weeks, all was just perfect. And such a friendly atmosphere. I did enjoy learning with Matt Delac. Thank you!
- Highly recommended!- 10/26/2020Valentina • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn