SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
203 reviews sorted by:
- Sales Enablement- 7/31/2020Lilly Stumb • Verified via LinkedInThis was my first time coding and I was nervous, but with SheCodes I have successfully built my first webpage! The watch, learn, do methodology made coding extremely straight forward and easy to manage and I knew that if I ran into any issues help was just a Slack message away. The three-week workshop has given me the confidence to sign up for SheCodes plus and continue learning!
- SheCodes Plus was awesome :)- 7/30/2020Elena • Student • Course: SheCodes Plus • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Highly recommended!!- 7/29/2020Chidinma (Miracle) Woko • Student, Nursing Assistant • Student • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis has been the easiest and most interactive way for me to learn how to code. In the past I was used to learning html and css from generic apps, but they weren't nearly as fun as SheCodes. If you're on the fence, I would highly recommend trying out the 3-week workshop in order to get a feel for the curriculum like I did and be a part of the slack online project help forum. I'm looking forward to purchasing the SheCodes Plus course soon because of how much I liked this one. Thanks, Matt, for such amazing instruction and explanation of the material!!
- SheCodes Online Workshop- 7/27/2020Cleo Gallagher • MSW Student • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great Course- 7/24/2020Nonjabulo Olaniyan • Verified via LinkedInI learned a lot from this workshop. There was a lot of support for when one gets stuck, and Matt's videos were easy to follow. I liked that they were short and got straight to the point. I have always been intimidated by coding, as it seemed like such a complicated thing to understand. However, from this workshop I realized I am capable of grasping new concepts around this subject and it has encouraged me to take it forward and learn some more. This was a great introduction to coding, I am happy I followed it up after seeing that ad.”
- Excelent Workshop- 7/24/2020Vianey Audiffred • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Such a great experience!- 7/17/2020Sam Willingham • Teacher • Student • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubMatt is an awesome instructor and I really loved this workshop. The lessons are well-organized and easy to follow. I love the challenges after each lesson-- it gives you a great amount of practice and there's plenty of support along the way. I can't wait to keep going on to other workshops with SheCodes!”
- Briliant Course!- 6/29/2020Brogan Gauld • Graduate Software Developer • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis workshop was the perfect introduction to coding. The software, tools, and tips and advice given have been invaluable! I really appreciated the Slack chat - no matter what I got stuck on, there was always another student or expert to help, thank you! Would recommend this workshop to anyone interested in grasping the fundamentals of HTML, CSS and JS, as it is extremely interactive and the content is very accessible, even for beginners.
- Introduction to Coding Workshop- 6/28/2020Zoe Taylor-Dixon • Assistant Programme Manager • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInGreat course from start to finish! The number of lessons each week was initially quite daunting and I wasn't sure at first whether I would have the time to fit them in around work, but once I started and got to know the format, I found it flowed really well. The challenges were fun but tough, there was a really good balance between difficulty and enjoyment. I loved creating my final project and can't wait to keep practicing and building on these new skills.