shecodes-logo

SheCodes

Average Rating4.97
1143 Reviews
4 Courses

SheCodes offers online hands-on coding workshops for women. Students can choose from various workshops, including Basics, a 3-week workshop covering HTML, CSS, and JavaScript introducing students to front-end development. SheCodes offers Plus, an 8-week workshop that teaches everything in Basics along with Bootstrap, Git, GitHub, hosting, APIs, and more. SheCodes Pro is a 24-week workshop where students will learn everything in Basics and Plus, along with Responsiv...

1,143 SheCodes Reviews

• Ganna
    N/A • Student • SheCodes Basics • Online
    Jul 06, 2022

You erased my illusion

Thanks to Matt and the SheCodes team for such a great mission to learn coding. You erased my illusion that coding is only for men. I think that coding is fun, I really enjoy it!
  • Ela
    Jul 06, 2022

Course “Basic”

Hi, I'm Ela and I'm from Ukraine. I'm totally satisfied with this course! It was really fun and interesting. Before this course I thought that coding is really boring and hard work, but now I changed my mind in 90 degrees. I want to thank to the SheCodes community and Matt Delac for new experience and knowledge, and for this amazing support and opportunity for thousands of Ukrainian women to learn something new in these hard times, it helped me to forget sometimes about reality we li...
  • Daria
    Graduate
    Jul 03, 2022

SheCodes Basics

It's been a long journey for me, to learn properly. I was trying to learn by myself, on the internet, I have read a lot of books, but it was unstructured information. I was "absorbing" any information which I was able to find. But when I saw a scholarship in SheCodes for Ukrainian refugees, I applied even without any hopes. When I received confirmation, I did not believe in my luck. I'm grateful for this opportunity since I've lost my old, perfect job, because of the war.
  • Parvin Akter Lira
    Jul 02, 2022

Coding journey through SheCodes

For a long time, I've had the desire to learn to code, tried many courses in past but was quickly discouraged.
    The SheCodes workshop was the most straightforward yet simple course to follow. I love the principle of weekly assignments as it encouraged the students to set time to learn better and build our own capacities. I never thought that, one day i will think like this. Because now-a-days i just do coding things while i sleep.
    One of my friend recommended me "SheCodes". The ...
  • Anastasiya
    Jun 27, 2022

SheCodes is the best

Amazing workshop! Matt is a great teacher, everything is very clear, and the whole learning process is exciting 🤗 Looking forward to the next Workshop 😎
  • Mai Carlton
    Jun 24, 2022

My coding journey through SheCodes

Although I had had a keen interest in coding, I was unsure if I had what it took to learn computer programming and where to begin if I were to self teach. While searching information about coding online, I came across SheCodes advertisement on YouTube. Even though I usually skip any advertisement whenever possible, I naturally stayed on to watch the entire ad of SheCodes’ and immediately signed up for a free workshop to learn more about it. I was  intensely fascinated and inspired by how...
  • Rebecca Fahy
    Jun 24, 2022

SheCodes Basic

SheCodes Basics has been an amazing introduction to coding. It has been challenging but the regular challenges and weekly homework deadlines ensure that you stay on track.
  • Frenue Tala
    Jun 22, 2022

SheCodes basics

It has been an amazing experience. Coding is for every one. not at all gender related. I made up my mine to see what was in the ''dark screen'' and to tell the truth, SheCodes Team and Matt Delac are just the best help. I will definitely be going for SheCodes plus when I can afford it. Thanks to the terrific team, and ''Happy Coding''
  • Viktoriia
    Jun 20, 2022

A great course

SheCodes is an amazing project that gives opportunities to women all over the world. The course was very well-crafted and accessible, I would definitely recommend everyone to take it.
  • Eleonora Zahrubska-Voloshchuk
    Student • Online
    Jun 20, 2022

SheCodes Basics

SheCodes was a discovery of new goals and achievements for me. I completely immersed in a world where girls, each individually, but also together (!), become better and purposefully reach new heights. I thank the team for huge contribution to the development of this platform, for the interesting implementation of ideas and wonderful emotions.
  • Iryna
    Jun 17, 2022

Amazing course for beginners

“I'm super excited about this course! It helped me to structure all the information about HTML and CSS, that I've already had and I've got new knowledge as well. Would definitely recommend it to those who want to start coding. Very easy, smooth lessons and challenging tasks, that force you to think in a more creative way.”
  • Olga
    Jun 16, 2022

Beginner in coding

It was a great fun. My brain has exploded. Hope I will continue with SheCodes. Thanks a lot Matt and the team.

SheCodes Alumni Outcomes

Recent SheCodes News

Liz Eggleston
Published February 19, 2022
Women have historically been left out of tech careers and education – only 21% of undergraduate computer science degrees were awarded to women in 2019. But bootcamps are different – women make up 36% of coding bootcamp alumni, and while the industry hasn't quite achieved gender parity, the percentage of women improves year over year (41% in 2020!) and continues to outpace the percentage of wo...