shecodes-logo

SheCodes

Average Rating4.97
1143 Reviews
4 Courses

SheCodes offers online hands-on coding workshops for women. Students can choose from various workshops, including Basics, a 3-week workshop covering HTML, CSS, and JavaScript introducing students to front-end development. SheCodes offers Plus, an 8-week workshop that teaches everything in Basics along with Bootstrap, Git, GitHub, hosting, APIs, and more. SheCodes Pro is a 24-week workshop where students will learn everything in Basics and Plus, along with Responsiv...

1,143 SheCodes Reviews

• Deborah
    Aug 11, 2022

SheCodes Basics

I started this journey wanting to learn something new, but not really knowing what to expect. This is only the beginning, but I am proud of what I have accomplished and learned in such little time. SheCodes has an amazing community of empowered women and I am so grateful to Matt Delac and his team for creating such an amazing platform for us. I absolutely loved my experience, and I'm ready for the rest of my journey with SheCodes!
  • Carolyn Diaz
    Aug 10, 2022

SheCodes Basics

I really enjoyed the Basics class and found the step-by-step process very helpful since I am brand new to coding. It took me longer than the suggested time I think partially because I kept a detailed notebook and really wanted to try to figure out the solutions on my own to learn as much as possible through problem-solving. I look forward to the next workshop, SheCodes Plus!
  • Mariia
    Graduate • SheCodes Basics • Online
    Aug 09, 2022

Happy Coding❤️

“I want to share my experience with those who just plan to start coding with SheCodes. It was no boring, easy understanding. All lessons are short but very informative. Matt - wonderful teacher! and this course really is the first step in new career opportunities. I am very grateful for the opportunity to learn to code with SheCodes at no cost through the SheCodes Foundati...
  • Tessa Bouwman
    Museum educator • Graduate • SheCodes Basics • Online
    Aug 08, 2022

Great experience

After having been interested in coding for ages, I finally decided to give it a try. This workshop was the perfect start for a beginner like me. I enjoyed the mixture of video input and practical exercises. Connecting with other coders on Slack was a big plus and homework was reviewed very swiftly!
  • Olena
    Aug 02, 2022

Amazing

I finished basic course. I'm a new in coding, so i can say that this course is very convinient for a newbie.It is not so simple. Sometimes your brain will boil. But don't give up, the team always helps when you stuck. So just try, you will like it.
  • Victoria Nimchenko
    Jul 21, 2022

SheCodes Basic

I really liked the study. Short, meaningful videos of Matt do not overload the brain. You learn and have fun. Thanks to Matt and the entire SheCodes team. Thank you SheCodes, your help Ukrainian women it's amazing cases. We all really thankful for your help and support.
    I'm very happy to starting new level of learning!
  • Erika Skaar
    Jul 20, 2022

Great introduction (SheCdoes Basic)

The workshop was well-paced and fun to work through, I felt like I was kept on track and made to focus without feeling stressed or overloaded. There is the freedom to be creative and explore with enough structure that I didn't feel lost. There was plenty to learn from the basics, but it wasn't so dense that I felt frustrated.
  • Lesia
    Verified by GitHub
    Jul 13, 2022

SheCodes Basic

Это был очень полезный курс! Я благодарен, что мне удалось изучить основы HTML, CSS и Javascript с помощью SheCodes. Уроки Мэтта были очень увлекательными! Спасибо за такую ​​возможность!
  • Anastasiia
    Jul 13, 2022

SheCodes

I love this workshop so much! It's the best mix of theory and practice I've ever encounter. Every topic was precisely described by Matt along with many provided tools such as CSS Color Palletes and Front-End Cheatsheets. I'm looking forward to the SheCodes Plus workshop!😻
  • Julia Pysmenna
    Marketer • Student • SheCodes Basics • Online
    Jul 12, 2022

Amazing and fun experience!

I am so happy to have joined SheCodes Workshops. Many thanks to all the team for supporting Ukrainian women. It's a real chance to change our future! It's an amazing experience.
  • Oseni Emmanuella
    Jul 08, 2022

Course "Basic"

Joining SheCodes has been one of the best opportunities I have had. In just three weeks of the Basics workshop, I have learnt so much about HTML, CSS and JavaScript. The, lessons are clear and understandable, the challenges and homework are fun tasking, the deadlines given provide that little push to do more and be more intentional. I love the CSS generators and palettes provided, they make projects easier . A big thank you to Matt and the SheCodes team for this opportunity, I can't...
  • Oksana
    Graduate • SheCodes Basics • Online
    Verified by GitHub
    Jul 06, 2022

Course “Basic”

Мене  переповнюють емоції вдячності💙💛 - ви ділитеся знаннями і викладаєте все надзвичайно доступно, а ще є канал допомоги - він просто найкращий!🙌

SheCodes Alumni Outcomes

Recent SheCodes News

Liz Eggleston
Published February 19, 2022
Women have historically been left out of tech careers and education – only 21% of undergraduate computer science degrees were awarded to women in 2019. But bootcamps are different – women make up 36% of coding bootcamp alumni, and while the industry hasn't quite achieved gender parity, the percentage of women improves year over year (41% in 2020!) and continues to outpace the percentage of wo...