shecodes-logo

SheCodes

Average Rating4.97
1014 Reviews
3 Courses

SheCodes offers part-time coding workshops for women online. SheCodes offers a short 3-week Basic workshop covering HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. SheCodes also offers SheCodes Plus, an 11-week, part-time, front end web development workshop covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript (ES6), Git, GitHub, and advanced development tools taught online. There is also an option to join a 6-month Pro workshop in which students will learn all of the above, along with responsive development...

1,014 SheCodes Reviews

• Sep 26, 2022

SheCodes Basics

This was my very first introduction to coding and I believe SheCodes was the right choice. I really enjoyed the format of the SheCodes Basics program - structured with lessons and homework, but you still had the freedom to go at your own pace through out each week. I also really liked being a part of the Slack community - everyone is willing to help if they can and then you have the support of SheCodes as well.
  • Sep 22, 2022

Shecodes

“I just started this journey through coding and never thought that in such a short time i would be able to create something like this! It was really fun and time flew by so quick! So if you want to start learning something new that is not complicated or demands too much time, this is it!”
  • Sep 15, 2022

SheCodes Basics Workshop

I have really enjoyed SheCodes Basics workshop. The lessons were easy to follow, packed with information and really fun! Looking forward to continuing my learning journey with SheCodes.
  • Aug 25, 2022

Review

I barely finished SheCodes Basic workshop and I cannot wait to start the next one. I truly enjoyed everything about it! The weekly homework made me repeat what I've learned and also pushed me into searching other videos on Youtube and learning more in-depth. Recommend this to everyone that wants to get into this world of programming. The satisfaction of looking at something you created it's AMAZING!
  • Aug 23, 2022

SheCodes Basics

It's been a month since I started passing SheCodes, a well-structured easy to understand coding program, that keeps you learn more and more day by day, and it's interesting so far! I've learned so much that already can create a small website about anything! Furthermore, I can't wait to see what I'll create in a year with SheCodes. I'm looking forward to passing all the levels and being able to create an animated website or even an online shop. Thanks, Matt, for the provided opportuni...
  • Aug 23, 2022

SheCodes Basic

SheCodes Basic is a great journey in itself. I loved the way workshops are structured with challenges that give ideas for using the learnings from workshops on our own. I have learned so much about HTML, CSS, and JavaScript in just 3 weeks. It's all about Learning by doing. After finishing SheCodes Basic I am feeling confident in my learning. I really enjoyed being part of this journey and looking ahead to more.
  • Aug 11, 2022

SheCodes Basics

I started this journey wanting to learn something new, but not really knowing what to expect. This is only the beginning, but I am proud of what I have accomplished and learned in such little time. SheCodes has an amazing community of empowered women and I am so grateful to Matt Delac and his team for creating such an amazing platform for us. I absolutely loved my experience, and I'm ready for the rest of my journey with SheCodes!
  • Aug 10, 2022

SheCodes Basics

I really enjoyed the Basics class and found the step-by-step process very helpful since I am brand new to coding. It took me longer than the suggested time I think partially because I kept a detailed notebook and really wanted to try to figure out the solutions on my own to learn as much as possible through problem-solving. I look forward to the next workshop, SheCodes Plus!
  • Aug 09, 2022

Happy Coding❤️

“I want to share my experience with those who just plan to start coding with SheCodes. It was no boring, easy understanding. All lessons are short but very informative. Matt - wonderful teacher! and this course really is the first step in new career opportunities. I am very grateful for the opportunity to learn to code with SheCodes at no cost through the SheCodes Foundati...
  • Aug 08, 2022

Great experience

After having been interested in coding for ages, I finally decided to give it a try. This workshop was the perfect start for a beginner like me. I enjoyed the mixture of video input and practical exercises. Connecting with other coders on Slack was a big plus and homework was reviewed very swiftly!
  • Aug 02, 2022

Amazing

I finished basic course. I'm a new in coding, so i can say that this course is very convinient for a newbie.It is not so simple. Sometimes your brain will boil. But don't give up, the team always helps when you stuck. So just try, you will like it.
  • Jul 21, 2022

SheCodes Basic

I really liked the study. Short, meaningful videos of Matt do not overload the brain. You learn and have fun. Thanks to Matt and the entire SheCodes team. Thank you SheCodes, your help Ukrainian women it's amazing cases. We all really thankful for your help and support.
    I'm very happy to starting new level of learning!

SheCodes Alumni Outcomes

Recent SheCodes News

Liz Eggleston
Published February 18, 2022
Women have historically been left out of tech careers and education – only 21% of undergraduate computer science degrees were awarded to women in 2019. But bootcamps are different – women make up 36% of coding bootcamp alumni, and while the industry hasn't quite achieved gender parity, the percentage of women improves year over year (41% in 2020!) and continues to outpace the percentage of wo...