SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
946 reviews sorted by:
- Amazing!- 7/26/2021Anonymous • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: OnlineI have worked at a few start ups in the Bay Area and always knew there was a gender gap in the industry so I was thrilled to find a program specific to women that was affordable. This was a fantastic introduction to coding that reinforced a lot of the things I felt I already knew (aka how to read code), but it taught me so much more about how the "languages" speak to each other. I'll definitely be returning for another level of courses.
- great experience- 6/2/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online
- Quick, informational course for non-Dev people!- 4/20/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: OnlineThe 3-week course provided me with just enough information for me to be able to work and communicate better with the dev team at my job. SheCodes lessons were not intimidating and Matt does a great job walking through every step and explaining WHY you would do something that way.
- Easy to follow- 3/29/2021Anonymous
- why is it popular?- 2/7/2021Anonymous • teacher • Student • Campus: Onlinethe free trial i am watching has no comment section or anything like that. idk why all the reviews are popular. the course is a bit expensive for me. i'm basically just watching a youtube video to learn tbh. i thought it was going to be like a zoom classroom thing.
- Great course with practical implication- 1/16/2021Anonymous • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online“I was really amazed by the content and structure of the course. Combining short, precise "theory" parts with exercises and the possibility to regularly review the content in terms of homework is really great. It perfectly fits with a busy work schedule and I am really keen on keeping learning. But to be honest the greatest benefit is the community: Matt and the whole team are really helpful and it is great to connect with the other students.”
- Just do it :)- 1/15/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: OnlineI have done many courses on learning how to code. SheCodes is one of the best one I've come across: beautiful and very user friendly onboarding, clear and informative lessons (Mat is a great teacher!), and amazing support on Slack. I highly recommend it :)
- Excellent Investment in Personal Development!- 12/19/2020Anonymous • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: OnlineI found this workshop super enjoyable! I had zero coding experience before I signed up to SheCodes. The teaching material is organised in a really intuitive way which, in my opinion, allows users of all experience levels to engage successfully with the topic. It becomes apparent very quickly, once you begin the tutorials, that Matt is not only a very experienced coder, but a very competent teacher too. No regrets! This was a great investment in my personal development and I can't wait to begin the next workshop!
- An amazing experience!- 12/4/2020Anonymous • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: OnlineI thoroughly enjoyed this workshop, truthfully, I am not a complete beginner to coding - so even for someone like me, I felt challenged and engaged the whole way through. Also, I must add how incredibly flexible this course is around a busy life! It was a great experience 🥰
- SheCodes Workshop- 11/20/2020Anonymous • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online
- AMAZING. Life changing.- 11/4/2020AnonymousSheCodes has really shown me my capabilities and I'm really grateful to participate in this AWESOME workshop. All the tutorials and lessons are top-notch and I love Matt's mission. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!! If you are looking for a fun and useful skill to learn during quarantine, SheCodes is a must. Happy Coding!