SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
684 reviews sorted by:
- Highly recommended!- 7/1/2021Ana Cecília • Freelance English tutor • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- beloved SheCodes :)- 6/22/2021Kimia Haghighi • Designer • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI'm very happy to have registered for this course. One of the best parts of this course was that it divided the lessons into small parts, and doing each of those parts, made me feel very good and made it easier to understand. thank you for this opportunity*-*”
- Best Decision I've Made So Far!- 6/22/2021Kyoko • Verified via LinkedInI am currently learning CS in Uni, but I feel like I am not learning enough and cannot apply it too. Glad I found SheCodes! I was sceptical at first but I am happy I made the right decision to join. I am looking forward to furthering my learning and hopefully could land me a job. 🤗
- So Worth it!- 6/9/2021Aditi Dalal • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- I learned so much!- 5/27/2021Katie Pask • Teacher • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- She Codes Basic- 5/21/2021Vanessa Rios • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Veronika Nagy • economist, account manager, business advisor • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInChanging a career path and learning something brand new can be challenging. I was skeptical at first if coding was something for me and overwhelmed by the variety of schools and courses offering workshops to code. I found that ScheCodes has been a smart, available, and fun workshop offering skillful and on-demand knowledge. Matt is an amazing teacher, he explains very well and gives students the freedom to explore coding. The ScheCodes team is very helpful and the possibility to interact, ask questions and learn from each other is great and gives me the confidence to continue. I am looking forward to starting my next workshop with SheCodes!
- SheCodes Introduction to Coding- 5/5/2021Yushiko Cloe Salvador • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“I never imagined myself coding as I used to be so uninterested about it until a close friend convinced me to try it and out of curiosity, I did. I am so glad that I chose SheCodes as my very fist coding workshop! This workshop was really beginner friendly and Matt is a really great instructor. Can't wait to learn more! Cheers 🥂”
- Shecodes Basics- 4/30/2021Daniela Aleixo • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes lessons are super easy to follow and super well explained. The division of the lessons is super logical and the challenges available after each video helps to put in practice what was learned. The support available behind this workshop is flawless. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to code.
- Recommended- 4/30/2021Gesa-Maria Gercke • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubThis basic coding course is highly enjoyable and easy to follow. The video lectures provide a logical step by step guide to the topics and Matt's unique recordings provide a personal touch that is relatable and welcoming. Immediately being able to use your new knowledge and see the results feels very rewarding and satisfying, and encourages further research and learning.
- SheCodes is AMAZING!- 4/23/2021Karen G. • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI decided to try the 3 week program because I wanted to understand coding, sure, this is just a small sample of everything that coding entails, but it was an amazing course!! Explaining it like learning a language really helped me take away the fear and intimidation behind the word “code” and made it fun, challenging and exciting!! I’m not sure if I’ll take the next courses, but I’m extremely grateful to this program for allowing me to see that if I wanted, I can continue, and that I can code!!! How awesome and exciting is it to say that?! At almost 42, I can code 🥰. I’m proud to show my daughter that, no matter what age or stage of life you’re in, you can always transform, learn and grow. Thank you SheCodes, for showing us that we can all code!
- The Best Choice of my Life- 4/23/2021Karlla Hammerstad • Developer Trainee • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI am so glad I opted to follow this path. I've been wanting to try coding since 2012 but life got in the way and I ended up in a job I didn't love. So... I quitted, and decided it was about time to inspect the pages of my life and correct the damn code. Now I feel I am in the right direction and I am looking forward for more.