SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
940 reviews sorted by:
- SheCodes Basics- 3/6/2022Michaela Matouskova • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- SheCodes Basics- 3/4/2022Jinal • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have been teaching myself to code for a while now, but I finally decided to join SheCodes after weeks of comparing many bootcamps and workshops. I found SheCodes to be very user friendly and having great instructional methods by Matt-the founder and instructor.
Also, the Slack team is great in support and encouraging motivation building a community of female coders and software developers. Encouraging women to go into tech and breaking gender inequality is something I am highly passionate about, so the mission and goals of SheCodes was appealing to me.
I highly recommend SheCodes. My learning increased 10x thanks to the wonderful lessons and assignments. The projects were fun and engaging being apply to apply new knowledge and skills. I am so excited to continue onto SheCodes Plus React now. SheCodes is helping my passion and dreams come true, and I encourage anyone and everyone to check it out! I am so thankful to their wonderful team and friendly high-tech and creative learning environment.
- SheCodes Basics- 3/1/2022Farnaz Sz • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Ms.- 3/1/2022Elisabeth Wolfram • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“I really enjoy coding and I would have never known how much, if SheCodes didn't provide the free coding class and different workshops for different needs! It's a friendly and welcoming environment without the harsh judgment of outside people and giving women a space to learn coding.”
- Great Experience- 2/24/2022Brittany E. • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have always been interested in learning to code, however I never thought it was something I could do because I don't have a masters in computer science. Taking the SheCodes course has helped me learn and understand the basics of coding.
I was scrolling through Instagram one day, and came across SheCodes 1 hour intro to coding, as soon as I finished the free intro I signed up for the basics course just to see if I would like it. Half way through the basics course, I decided I wanted to learn more, so I signed up for the new pro course.
It's really nice having the SheCodes slack community to help when you get stuck, or frustrated. It also helped keep me motivated. I love that there are deadlines, and homework. The structure works for someone like me, it helped me stay focused and able to create a schedule that I looked forward to each day. if this was a "do at your own pace," it wouldn't work for me because. I could always find an excuse to do it later.
- Review- 2/24/2022Ankita bharti • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes is a great environment to learn how to code. It opens a whole new world of possibilities. I could not even imagine how much could be learned in such a short time and have much fun coding brings you.I learnt so much from this course and thoroughly enjoyed it! Easy weekly lessons, definitely doable while working full-time. Excited to keep my coding journey going! .Thank you Matt you are a great teacher!🤗🥰
- Expanding My Horizons- 2/17/2022Victoria Saunders • Sales Coordinator • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“Wow!!! I never even thought of coding until my Best friend (my Husband) encourage me to take a peek, and Peek is what I did!!. I'm not sure how far I will go with this new found joy, but I'm willing to keep going. I had so much FUN!!! Ladies you will not be disappointed with SheCodes, Trust the process that Matt and his staff have put in place for ALL of us beautiful Ladies.”
- Celeste • Content Manager • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI've just completed SheCodes Basics: Introduction to Coding over the course of 3 weeks while working full time. It was intense, but also a lot of fun and it was very rewarding to see my ideas come to life. I've just started the follow-up workshop and I am excited to learn more! ♥️
- Highly recommended, love it 👌👌- 2/15/2022Heidi Mörsky • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub“ If you are student in the field and like to boost your studies , maybe have few projects done to showcase on the way and have certifications, use your money wisely and choose SheCodes basic, +, responsive, react ..... Lessons, extra materials and all content and resources are easy on hand and the platform is clearest I have ever seen. Instructor Matt clears everything the way its easy to continue with challenges. They review all your tasks and you will get your hands dirty eventually when things get harder. You´ll never feel left alone as there is global Slack community with instructors answering what ever you have in mind during your studies. Extra bonuses for the cool radio station!”
- Experience not necessary!- 2/10/2022Caitlin Sallaz • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubSheCodes Basic was an overall great experience! I had no prior knowledge of coding whatsoever. However, Matt made it easy to understand and process what he was asking of you to do. Highly recommend this course to anyone that is interested in learning to code!
- SheCodes Basics- 2/7/2022Playoust • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI tried SheCodes Basics with no knowlegde about coding and it was a real discovery.
As I am working full time it is not easy to find courses that match my schedule and Shecodes is perfect for that. You can learn at your own rythm, there is always someone to help you and the courses are easely understandable for newbies.
I would really recommand it !