SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.96
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
251 reviews sorted by:
- Great Experience- 5/6/2020Dominika • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI loved the SheCodes workshop. It's an excellent introduction to coding. Matt is a great teacher, and the videos are easy to understand. A big plus for the challenges as you can easily put in practice all that you have learned during each lesson. I had lots of fun doing this course, and I encourage everyone to give it a try!
- Great Experience- 5/6/2020Daniela Buzone • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Mariana Amaro Silva • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubRidiculously good. SheCodes is an incredible platform to kickstart your experience in coding through its set of workshops. Its learning platform, slack community, and support from the teachers is what I believe stands out the most when compared to other courses.
- A great workshop to start coding- 4/29/2020Inês Serdoura • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI had this interest in coding and I decided to aplly to the SheCodes Workshop.I loved the workshop. It's actually possible for someone without any background to learn how to code. Matt is a great teacher, the videos are really easy to understand and the challenges allow you to put in practice what you learn in each session. It's a great way to start coding.
- SheCodes Workshop- 4/25/2020Ana Ferreira • Marketer • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInShecodes Workshop is a super complete and interesting course for those who want to start to know the world of coding. Although I do not think that in the near future I will have a position in this area, I think that having this type of skills has a lot of advantages in any job because we live in an increasingly digital world, knowing the minimum and having coding bases is great for any career.
- SheCodes Plus- 4/25/2020Catarina Vieito • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course was the perfect fit for me! I wanted to learn web development more in-depth, but I needed guidance and some pressure not to procrastinate however, I couldn't spend a lot of money on a coding Bootcamp. The course is very well structured and covers many topics in such a short time, which requires dedication on our part.
Although it was online and we could do it at our own pace, we had the slack chat which helped in feeling part of the class.Matt's English is very good and the classes are spoken at a good pace and you can understand everything very well. Any questions we had we could ask on slack and one of the instructors or even the students would respond briefly. I found it was very helpful this method of asking questions in slack because I would see my colleagues doubts and if I couldn't help them, I would see what the instructors answered and learned a little more. Also when the homework was submitted it appeared on slack and it helped me in keeping my motivation because I didn't want to fall behind. All the people I talked to were very friendly and ready to help.
In our profile, there's a career handbook which aims at helping us find a job with the new skills we have learnt. Thus, I do believe that we get a lot of value for the price we pay.
I highly recommend this course!
- SheCodes Plus- 4/24/2020Catarina • Architect/Designer • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Plus • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedIn
- SheCodes April 2020- 4/7/2020Matilde Maia • Designer • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI really enjoyed this workshop and I highly recomend it to everyone who wants to understant how code works! Matt is a great teacher which make the learning process very simple and easy. The rest of the team is great too, always ready to help you with any question! I never though I would like it so much and now I really want to know more about this "new" world. If you have doubts if this workshop is for you or not: just go for it!
- She does code!- 3/2/2020Núrya Inocentes • Community & Support Representative • Student • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedIn
- SheCodes Workshop- 3/2/2020Sofia • Software quality assurance tester • Student • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedInIt's totally worthy even if you're not sure if coding is your future.
In just a weekend you'll learn enough to understand the logics of coding and gain autonomy to create your own web page and visuals in a fun and pedagogical way. It's far from being rocket science and you can actually enjoy it. 🙂
- Coding: clear, structured and friendly 👩💻🤖- 2/19/2020Lara • Consultant • Graduate • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedInI participated in a SheCodes weekend workshop, which introduces to basic of coding!If you are interested in start learning coding, I really recommend this program,In special, if you are a woman I strongly recommend this specific workshop with Matt Delac, as he is a great teacher, sharing the knowledge in a very clear, structured and friendly way.Part of the workshop and what actually make it very productive and interesting is that besides the classes themselves with lot of practice and teacher and assistants around to guide you, there is homework both days and a final project – this makes you to put hands-on not just to hear and forget everything the next day!! Save some time for that weekend / following week as you will get so excited trying to improve your coding skills in your project!!Definitely recommended !!