SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.96
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
257 reviews sorted by:
- Such a great experience!- 7/17/2020Sam Willingham • Teacher • Student • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubMatt is an awesome instructor and I really loved this workshop. The lessons are well-organized and easy to follow. I love the challenges after each lesson-- it gives you a great amount of practice and there's plenty of support along the way. I can't wait to keep going on to other workshops with SheCodes!”
- Briliant Course!- 6/29/2020Brogan Gauld • Graduate Software Developer • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis workshop was the perfect introduction to coding. The software, tools, and tips and advice given have been invaluable! I really appreciated the Slack chat - no matter what I got stuck on, there was always another student or expert to help, thank you! Would recommend this workshop to anyone interested in grasping the fundamentals of HTML, CSS and JS, as it is extremely interactive and the content is very accessible, even for beginners.
- Introduction to Coding Workshop- 6/28/2020Zoe Taylor-Dixon • Assistant Programme Manager • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInGreat course from start to finish! The number of lessons each week was initially quite daunting and I wasn't sure at first whether I would have the time to fit them in around work, but once I started and got to know the format, I found it flowed really well. The challenges were fun but tough, there was a really good balance between difficulty and enjoyment. I loved creating my final project and can't wait to keep practicing and building on these new skills.
- SheCodes Introduction to Coding- 6/27/2020Flávia Santos • Project Manager • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was curious about coding for a while and decided to give it a try. Since I knew nothing about coding, it was a great learning experience to learn the basics. The course is very enjoyable, it's not really demanding (however you'll have to google some stuff but it's quite easy to do it). At the end you'll end up wanting to learn more Highly recommend for someone who is curious about coding and has no previous knowledge about it.
- Amazing experience!- 6/26/2020Catarina Vasconcelos • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Perfect way to learn how to Code- 6/24/2020Maria Figueiredo • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI never thought that someday I'd be interested in Coding, but after the SheCodes Express class I got very excited to try it myself. All classes are very easy to understand and very well prepared, which never made me doubt it that I could do it!
Totally recommend it to a friend, and hopefully I will change my working area to Coding!
- A wonderful introduction to coding!- 6/23/2020Penny Beecroft • Verified via LinkedInI would highly recommend SheCodes to anyone! The workshop was a really good introduction to coding, and as a complete beginner, I found it fun and easy to follow. I had thought that anything tech-related was beyond me, but Matt and the team helped me to see that anything is possible. I'll be singing up for SheCodes Plus, for sure.
I will be continuing on to the Plus React course where I will learn advanced tools, including the up and coming language React. :)
- Totally worth it!!!- 6/19/2020Sofia Guedes • Student • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes Workshop was an amazing experience! It's incredible what you can learn in just one weekend! The environment was super relaxed and the humorous teaching style of Matt made everything much easier to understand. I definitely recomend taking this course if you want to take a look inside the programming world :D
- Awesome workshop!! 😉- 6/19/2020Alina Gonçalves • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn