SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.97
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Basics is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $790 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $299
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,390 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Pro is for students who would like to work towards becoming a developer/engineer. Students will learn advanced Front End Development and development tools, along with responsive development and React. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing coding work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing6 monthly payments of $249
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
684 reviews sorted by:
- Great bootcamp! 👏- 8/24/2021Tatum C • Analyst • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubThe content is easy to understand and ingrained with practical challenges to make the knowledge stick. The training videos are short, engaging and digestible so you don't feel like time is wasted. Further support is provided on Slack so you know you can refer to the instructors for help or check if someone else has asked your question. I can't believe how quickly I've picked up coding in such a short space of time! I've applied to the advanced courses too. Highly recommend!
- Amazing course 🤩- 8/24/2021Michaela Scalisi • Mechanical engineer • Applicant • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInGreat course! Everything is explained in a very simple way. At the end of each lesson, the feeling is amazing thanks to Matt and the way he explains things. The structure of the course is really well done, with some practical exercises at the end of each lesson. That engraves the concept in your brain forever. A plus...it is definitely the support and the community in Slack!
Basically, from 0 to 100% and more...after doing the Basics course, you want to jump into the next one and continue having fun while learning! I have already enrolled for the Pro program!!!
- Amazing!- 8/19/2021Natália Portela • Founder of Praxi • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI really loved everything about it! It's so good to finally understand coding! The classes are very easy to understand, and the best part is that we have an exercise each class, which provides us more practice and experience. You can get an extension for those who are worried about time, so the course doesn't become a burden on your schedule. Can't wait to start Plus! 😊
- I truly enjoyed the SheCodes Basics course. It is packed with a lot of information that's nicely separated into several lessons per week. This is making it easy to combine it with work. Big Thumbs up to the SheCodes team! I feel I've learned a lot and am equipped to move forward with SheCodes Plus.
- Good Refresher!- 8/12/2021Rachael Ramirez • Robotic Engineer • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- SheCodes Basics- 8/8/2021Lin Qiu Yi Wan • Designer • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI enjoyed working on SheCodes projects and was also pleased with my accomplishment. I have learned a lot during the workshops. Matt is a helpful mentor with his teaching approach. I learned a lot of new things that are valuable to know. You won't regret choosing SheCodes.
- SheCodes basic student- 8/6/2021Flor Hoyos • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“I am a Computer Science student, recently became a Junior at DePaul University. My goal is to become a Software Engineer. I took this SheCodes course because I wanted to learn more about CSS, Html, and JS. The course went by pretty quickly but it was really easy to follow. Thank you to the teachers and peers!”
- Madeleine • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- SheCodes Basic course - worthwhile experience- 7/26/2021Dora • Verified via LinkedIn
- Mor • Student • Course: SheCodes Basics • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWith its hands-on, friendly, and supportive approach SheCodes changed completely my perception of coding from a scary and unapproachable discipline to a fun and creative one! I have completed the first workshop and I was overexcited to move onto the next one! 💪 Special thanks to the SheCodes community (makers and students)! 💕
- Great course- 7/21/2021Lili Guerrero • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn