SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.96
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
316 reviews sorted by:
- SheCodes Lisbon Workshop- 3/7/2020Filipa Pinho • Campus: Lisbon
- Great experience!- 3/3/2020Jacqueline • Campus: LisbonIf you want to start learning code but are a bit scared of it, this is a great beginning! The atmosphere is light and funny, which makes something that looks so complicated, much more simple. Matt is a great instructor, and the course itself gives you enough skills to start practicing on your own! I would definitely recommend it!
- Inspiring- 2/12/2020Marília P. • StudentSheCodes provides great skills for women learning how to code. It is really amazing to see the final project of everyone knowing that the majority of the girls didn't know anything about coding at the beginning of the workshop. For me, most of all, SheCodes gave great motivation. It helped me trust in myself and my choice to become a developer. Overall an amazing experience. I will definitely miss it.
- Best Workshop EVER!- 2/11/2020Ana Rita Sanches • GraduateParticipating in the SheCodes workshop was a great experience, not only because I learned to code, something that used to be a bit scary to me, but also because I got the chance to meet other girls who were also looking to know more about coding. The great thing about this workshop is that there are a lot of challenges during the day that allow you to follow the classes, and with the help of the other girls participating or even the volunteers (who are incredible!), you don't get behind. Besides, Matt is a great instructor and is willing to answer all the questions that might come up. You also have the opportunity of discussing career paths, since there are people from different backgrounds, who can give you great advice or even people who dared to change their studies/profession after attending SheCodes. In the end, there is an awesome feeling of accomplishment because, in just two days, you are capable of understanding something that used to be confusing and actually be successful at it! 😁
- Beginner Coding Workshop for Women- 2/5/2020Ana Mamede • Campus: Lisbon
I am a Chemical Engineer willing to change my life. So, I was a bit lost on this world of new opportunities.
With SheCodes, I found that I am really passionate about programming and although it was only two days, it was fully enough to decide that this will be my next step in my life: Learn Programming.
So, I cannot wait until SheCodes Plus starts! Congrats to Matt Delac!
- Great learning for only a weekend- 1/4/2020Lorenna Vieira • Student • Campus: Lisbon
It was very interesting to see how much can we do when focusing only on learning how to code. Matt created a very well structured weekend course that gives you the basic notion of creating a webpage.
The course is affordable and the pace is good even to someone that never got in touch with coding before.
- My experience - SheCodes- 12/19/2019Alexandra Paulo Oliveira • Applicant
I highly recommend anyone interested to take this course. It was a wonderful and a pleasant way to be introduced to the world of coding. You quickly begin to know how to program. Matt teaches it in a simple way, step by step. You quickly learn what you thought it was unthinkable at the outset to achieve in such a short time.
- What a challege- 12/19/2019Ana Santos • (portuguese teacher) • Graduate • Campus: Lisbon
- Portuguese teacher;
- Some skils in design tool;
- starting a Digital marketing course
Absolutely nothing related with coding and Computer language. So why not a new challenge? It was a completly mindset for me and very challegund, but the way how the course is planned help us and easily take us to upper steps quite fast. It mainly gives you the curiosity of knowing more and i'm considering taking the SheCodes plus :)
- SheCodes Workshop - A weekend of intense learning- 12/15/2019Luciana • Graduate
I really liked SheCodes workshop because it is a weekend of intense learning of HTML, CSS and JS. SheCodes has an affordable price and it is suitable for beginners.
Matt Delac is very didactic and caring, his team was always ready to help. This event gave me energy and enthusiasm to invest more in this career.
- Hands-on and added value output- 12/12/2019Mariana Trigo • Delivery Manager
The course is very well divided and for each part you will have small exercises to apply what you just learn.
Matt is a phantastic speaker and mentor, he sets a great pace during the 2 days. There is homework to do and a final project to submit in the end, a Landing page, which you will be able to complete after the 2 days.
It was indeed a great experience, due to the subjects I know understand better to discuss with the engineers on my company but also due to being able to code between women, seeing it happening side-by-side with them. It's magical, very powerfull.