SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
203 reviews sorted by:
- SheCodes Introduction to Coding- 6/27/2020Flávia Santos • Project Manager • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was curious about coding for a while and decided to give it a try. Since I knew nothing about coding, it was a great learning experience to learn the basics. The course is very enjoyable, it's not really demanding (however you'll have to google some stuff but it's quite easy to do it). At the end you'll end up wanting to learn more Highly recommend for someone who is curious about coding and has no previous knowledge about it.
- Amazing experience!- 6/26/2020Catarina Vasconcelos • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Perfect way to learn how to Code- 6/24/2020Maria Figueiredo • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI never thought that someday I'd be interested in Coding, but after the SheCodes Express class I got very excited to try it myself. All classes are very easy to understand and very well prepared, which never made me doubt it that I could do it!
Totally recommend it to a friend, and hopefully I will change my working area to Coding!
- A wonderful introduction to coding!- 6/23/2020Penny Beecroft • Verified via LinkedInI would highly recommend SheCodes to anyone! The workshop was a really good introduction to coding, and as a complete beginner, I found it fun and easy to follow. I had thought that anything tech-related was beyond me, but Matt and the team helped me to see that anything is possible. I'll be singing up for SheCodes Plus, for sure.
I will be continuing on to the Plus React course where I will learn advanced tools, including the up and coming language React. :)
- Totally worth it!!!- 6/19/2020Sofia Guedes • Student • Campus: Lisbon • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes Workshop was an amazing experience! It's incredible what you can learn in just one weekend! The environment was super relaxed and the humorous teaching style of Matt made everything much easier to understand. I definitely recomend taking this course if you want to take a look inside the programming world :D
- Awesome workshop!! 😉- 6/19/2020Alina Gonçalves • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great introduction to coding- 6/17/2020Teresa Faria • Frontend Developer • Student • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes provided a great, easy but comprehensive, introduction into web development and several different programming languages. The lessons were very well-planned, in a way that was inclusive to people from different backgrounds and with varying levels of expertise. It was interesting to hear a testimonial from a woman in the field and get personal insights from someone in web development.
Ever since participating, I've started working in IT as a Frontend Developer. SheCodes was crucial for getting the job and for my understanding of frontend. I'm very glad I took the course, it proved to be a wonderful (though inexpensive) investment on my education. I highly recommend SheCodes for women looking for an intro to coding!
- Highly Recommend- 6/9/2020Abbi • Verified via LinkedInI have always been curious about coding and even tried to teach myself a couple of times--but always gave up once I became stuck. I am so glad I found SheCodes, it has helped me feel less intimidated by the world of coding! I enjoyed the layout of the course the most; having the opportunity to go back to each lesson was great, and the challenges at the end of each lesson helped me improve on the areas I needed to work on. I recommend this to anyone who is interested in learning to code!
- SheCodes Plus- 6/4/2020Carmen • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Plus • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHubSheCodes Plus is a really exciting way to further your knowledge on front-end development, it has a well structured learning path, the instructor is a great teacher that motivates you to learn more and more, the lessons are well explained and the exercises are challenging but at the same time this makes completing this course a satisfactory experience. And, if you get stuck there is always support available. I definitely recommend taking this course!
- Amazing beginner coding workshop!- 6/2/2020Lyana • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis course has made learning how to code so fun and exciting. I've always been hesitant on taking coding bootcamps due to lack of time but I absolutely love how this is structured to be for people who are in school or in the workforce full time. Matt explains things in a clear and concise way and the real time assistance via Slack gives me reassurance for whenever I run into issues. I'm looking forward on upgrading to the next workshop!
- Introduction to Coding- 5/27/2020Vanessa Carvalho • Applicant • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThis workshop was absolutely awsome! I had so much fun doing it!🤩 For someone who knew 0 about coding, after 3 weeks of learning, I created my very first landing page! I feel so proud of myself! 😁 The workshop is structured in such a way that you keep motivated until the very end. Slack (chat tool) is a great way to help us not feel "lost" during the workshop and share our doubts and get help whenever needed! I absolutely recommend this workshop to anyone who is curious about coding! Thanks for the fantastic experience and support, Matt and SheCodes team! 😀👍🏻