SecureSet Academy is a 20-week full-time cybersecurity bootcamp in Denver, CO. This intensive program includes extensive hands on instruction in state-of-the-art labs, guided product training, and essential certifications (CISSP and Security+). SecureSet℠ Academy’s accredited CORE programs are the direct path to careers in this booming industry. The evolution from a general IT career to cybersecurity professional can take 5 to 10 years, the CORE does it in as short as 20 weeks. In addition to a diploma, and CISSP and Security+ certifications, CORE graduates depart with a personal portfolio of evidence of the knowledge and skills they have learned at the Academy. Students' curriculum includes: Network Security 1 &2, System Security 1 & 2, Applied Crypto, Detection & Logs, Policy & Regs, Strategy & Analysis, and Security Culture.
Recent SecureSet Academy News
Recent SecureSet Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0
CORE Cyber Security
Learn the practical and theoretical skills for cyber security.
SecureSet Academy Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
My experience at SecureSet Academy was phenomenal. Even though I entered with only limited IT experience, SecureSet thoroughly provided me with the tools and training I needed to jumpstart a career in Cyber Security. The full-time program is highly intense and challenging, packing a year's worth of accredited material into six months. It is the real deal.
Each of the teachers were venerable experts in their respective fields; individuals who are industry leaders even outside their roles as teachers at SecureSet Academy. The school provided the training I needed to conquer industry-recognized certification exams, including the Security+ and CISSP, both of which I successfully passed on the first try. They also have ongoing hiring partnerships with companies both locally and nation-wide, which is how I landed my current job as a Risk Specialist just one week after completing the program.
I've been highly recommending SecureSet to everyone!
SecureSet Academy was a great opportunity to be a part of. The teachers there were not only experts in the field that they taught, but they took the time to not only teach you the theroy, but also the technical skills and made sure you understood each concept that was covered. It is a great program to be a part of it you want to start a career in cyber security.
Our latest on SecureSet Academy
You’re probably familiar with the term “hacking,” but do you really understand the importance of cyber security? Did you know that by 2019, it’s projected that globally we’ll need 6 million security professionals, but we’ll be short by 1.5 million? Cyber security is comprised of technologies and practices to protect networks, computers, software programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access. The need for technical security talent is increasing and Security Bootcamps are launching to fill this void. If you’re deciding on which coding bootcamp route to take, and you’re interested in learning cyber security, there are a few things to consider (and we’ve listed where you can learn these skills!) Check out our Ultimate Guide to Cyber Security Bootcamps.Continue Reading →
Welcome to the August 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest news is the Department of Education's EQUIP pilot program to provide federal financial aid to some bootcamp students. Other trends include job placement outcomes, the gender imbalance in tech, acquisitions and investments, and paying for bootcamp. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →