To apply, there is an online application, and upon passing the second stage evaluation test, an interview is scheduled. Applicants should be fluent in English at level B2 or above when applying and be willing to work in Jordan as a software engineer after graduation.
Since RBK aims to reboot the lives of refugees and Jordanians through immersive computer programming training, there are no upfront costs to tuition as it is deferred until finding employment. Job placement is guaranteed as RBK has relationships with over 30 local hiring partners in Jordan.
Recent ReBootKamp Reviews: Rating
Recent ReBootKamp News
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.