product-manager-accelerator-logo

Product Manager Accelerator

Product Manager Accelerator

The self-paced Product Manager Accelerator program takes an average of 2 months to complete, and covers topics like networking, building a tech product, creating a product portfolio, and how to approach both FAANG and non-FAANG interviews.

The Product Manager Accelerator is designed to help students learn essential skills to become successful product managers. To begin, sign up for a free masterclass.

Product Manager Accelerator is meant to give students the skills they need to land roles in management and leadership roles. Students receive unlimited live coaching and mock interviews until they receive a job offer as well as other career coaching and assistance.

Product Manager Accelerator has extensive experience in the industry and is devoted to bringing more diversity into tech. Product Management Accelerator offers accessibility for students to help bring people from different backgrounds into the industry.

Recent Product Manager Accelerator Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (13) reviews for Product Manager Accelerator →

Recent Product Manager Accelerator News

• Product Management Accelerator

Product Management
    OnlinePart Time8 Weeks
    The course covers topics like networking, building a tech product, creating a product portfolio, and how to approach both FAANG and non-FAANG interviews.
    Minimum Skill LevelThis class is available to anyone.
    - 6/9/2022
    Vivian Duong   User Photo
    Vivian Duong • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was unemployed for 5 months with this program I founded a new job within two months! Super fast. I love how all the mentors are all very helpful and care a lot of their students.
  • Lillian Pierson  User Photo
    Lillian Pierson • CEO, Data-Mania Verified via GitHub
    I received a CMO offer from a seed-stage data startup.

The biggest benefits to me from this program were:

(1) Taught me how to translate the work I've done as an entrepreneur over the last 10 years into product-speak so I can clearly communicate my expertise to people who've only worked in an employment / corporate capacity

(2) Prepared me well for behavioral interviews

(3) Instructed me on how to build an outstanding product portfolio

(4) Provided me an incredibly rich community of PMs of all backgrounds and levels

(5) Taught me the essential PM frameworks
  • Sherry Li  User Photo
    Sherry Li • Associate Product Manager • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined the Product Manager Accelerator, I was months into my job search and more often than not I couldn't even pass the recruiter screen. I was able to learn so many frameworks during the program to better showcase my talents and skills and landed an APM offer in 8 weeks. After I joined Product Manager Accelerator, I have a 100% success rate in passing 1st round interviews now!
  • Calvin Yoon
    Prior to joining the PM Accelerator, I was struggling to secure interviews anywhere and felt stuck in my current role. However Nancy taught me how to network, specifically what to say, and how to lead this into an interview. I used this technique for consulting as well as product management roles and I ultimately decided on consulting (I got their offer first). The product management skills are not lost as I am also building a digital startup on the side and have been using specific PM strategies to help me develop my business. Well done in designing the program Nancy!
  • Kumar
    I must really say it is a one-stop solution for those who want to be a product manager. I had no clue about product management before joining the program and had doubts about whether it would be a right fit. But after joining it was really an amazing experience. The program has been designed in such a way that equips you with a perfect ratio of knowledge and skills. The live classes, case studies discussion, job-hunting approaches, and interview frameworks are outstanding. The diversity of the classroom is the key, from freshers to experienced people, from different parts of the world. I was able to get a PM internship post-program, and I developed a product portfolio that is highly appreciated by the PM community. I really thank Dr. Nancy Li for her constant feedback, throughout the program and even after the program unlike others, she takes care of her ex-students and gives all the possible assistance to them when needed. Thus, I unequivocally advocate this program to any aspiring PM aspirants.
  • Anonymous • PM
    I've paid for programs before and they teach a lot, but don't put as much emphasis on how to actually get the job. In my professional experience, the job is where will actually learn.

After taking this program for 2 months and committing to it full time, I was able to multiply my total compensation by 2x-4x by receiving a PM offer from a unicorn startup. I declined another offer and had at least 20+ interview requests via LinkedIn.
    I landed 5 offers after taking the PM accelerator with Dr, Nancy Li. Well designed curriculums and seasoned instructors. It's a great program towards successful result.
  • Overall Experience:
    This program goes beyond my expectation, you can get the maximum out of it and become an PM when you are 100% committed to the program and start building your portfolio/train interview skills by action.

Pros:
    1) Mentor - Dr.Nancy Li: Nancy has an awesome personality. She is punctual, structured, honest, efficient, straight forward and right to the point, and most importantly, she is such a humor! She is passionate about her program, caring about her students and very responsive (she will respond in 24 hrs). She is the person that you could discuss with about your career path strategically, analyze the pros and cons of different offers and give you a direction about where you should go to achieve your goal. Her advice is very personalized and based on your best interest. You can always learn something new from her, she shares inspiring stories and also some life lessons that she has observed in her daily life.

2) The program is well structured starting from networking tips, interview questions, the steps of building a tech product and guidance on building your own portfolio. There are 3 sessions per weeks, two for mock interviews during the weekdays, one is a live training on 8 modules with Nancy on Sundays. In the live training, Nancy goes through the course material briefly and then we will move to a case study. Case study is the most important part in this session, as it gives you the opportunity to work with Nancy step by step how to solve a interview question, and you have the chance to interact with her and get all your questions answered. In the 2-3 hr session, you wouldn't feel bored at all!

Important note, this program gives all the resources and guidance to help you be successful, however, you really have to take the action by yourself especially building the portfolio and train your interview skills.

Cons:
    1) Session timeslots:I am located in Germany, whilst the 2/3 training sessions (there are two that are mock interviews and one is for the live training) are in the midnight in my timezone. I would like to have a online interaction with the mentors as well in the mock interview sessions so I could get a direct feedback on my interview answers.

2) Case studies on Sunday training: it would be great to have case studies for different industries.

The program created by Dr.Nancy is unbelievable. Its ability to transform individuals into something they could never have imagined is invaluable. Throughout this program, I was able to hone in on core PM skills, learn the right frameworks for success, and develop solid interview preparation. Through the supportive community along with the established set of mentors, I was able to unlock huge potential. The live case studies and continuous feedback were incredibly insightful and helped build confidence within myself. I highly recommend this accelerator, which has been the reason for my success. I was able to land 4 offers as a PM intern: 1 FAANG offer, 2 Fortune 500 offers, and 1 from a top startup.

Friday, March 4th, 2022 - This marks an incredible day for me as I land my first Product Manager - Level 2 offer at a Fortune 500 company. I would love to share my experience with you.
    I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in India & worked for four years. Then I decided to come to the USA to pursue my Master's. After graduating with a Master's degree, I joined a company where I contributed value by leading & launching tech products for another four years.
    However, whenever I requested growth opportunities internally, I was subjected to bad advice from higher management that "I do not have years of experience to become a PM," "I have to learn project management from other PMs in the company," etc. So, in May 2021, I finally decided to search for a PM role outside the organization. However, little did I realize how competitive the market is until I faced a flurry of rejections adding more to my demotivation.
    In December 2021, while browsing some videos over Youtube, I saw Dr. Nancy Li's videos on PM coaching. I decided to try this to get a well-deserved job in the PM domain. In my first onboarding interview with Nancy, she listened to me, understood my struggles & asked me one question "By when do you want to land into a PM offer." I told her by the end of April. I remember she said, "Oh, that's a long time. You will land one by February end or March beginning itself". I will never forget how confident she was & I trusted her.
    I attended every class, live session, networking session, followed Nancy's frameworks, drafted my answers for every question in Nancy's question bank, got them reviewed by her & the program mentors & practiced mock interviews with Nancy during the office hour. I learned how to articulate my eight years of expertise into words to clear interviews. Every day, I watched the product sense, execution & strategy videos on the Kajabi portal & finally, I worked hard to create a Product Portfolio for my final round for this company. On the interview day, I wowed every interviewer with my portfolio and the in-depth knowledge I gained throughout my 8-year experience.
    It would not have been possible without Nancy's motivation & effort she puts into each & every student & I can vouch for it. The only recommendation is to follow Nancy's framework, do the homework, and keep practicing. The job-hunting process is exhausting; you will fail and have to get up & keep running again. But, be confident in yourself, and you deserve every bit of success.
    Prior to joining the accelerator, I never had any PM experience or knowledge of how to land a position. If one were to ask me what a PM does, I would probably give a terrible answer. Within a few months, I began to apply all the strategies and frameworks in my preparation for interviews. This program has taught me to think like a PM and that has been crucial for me. Within no time, I was able to land offers and grow my network of PMs. Everything I learned has accelerated my growth.