product-manager-accelerator-logo

Product Manager Accelerator

Average Rating5.0
36 Reviews
1 Course

The self-paced Product Manager Accelerator program takes an average of 2 months to complete, and covers topics like networking, building a tech product, creating a product portfolio, and how to approach both FAANG and non-FAANG interviews.

The Product Manager Accelerator is designed to help students learn essential skills to become successful product managers. To begin, sign up for a free masterclass.

Product Manager Accelerator is meant to give st...

36 Product Manager Accelerator Reviews

• Angela Christian
    Nov 16, 2022

I landed PM job within 5 months with help of PMA Program

I joined the program, quickly reconstructed my resume as recommended by classes, and started applying. I was able to land multiple interviews from FANNG companies and Startups. A critical aspect for me was learning about essential PM skills and how to build tech products and a product portfolio through a program that helped me speak confidently in the interview.  Before learning these skills and knowledge, I could not pass a single first-round interview; however, af...
  • Abdul Sabbagh
    Verified by GitHub
    Oct 21, 2022

Instructors are very supportive

The course is thorough and goes through all stages of product management. Students do a full project and a final presentation by the end of it. It's a good crash course and introduction into the field. The course doesn't include job assistance but the instructors were more than happy to provide advice and job referrals to make sure you're getting ahead!
  • Howard Shyng
    Product Manager
    Sep 12, 2022

I got a PM job in 2 months with the help from Product Manager Accelerator

I got 10+ Associate Product Manager position interviews but I couldn't pass even the recruiter round.
    I joined Nancy's program and she told me I should apply for Product Manager roles.
    In the program, I learned how to package my experience and ace the behavioral & product sense interviews.
    Her frameworks for interview questions are EXTREMELY helpful and I successfully landed my PM job at a Silicon Valley startup.
    Most importantly, she gave me a lot of confidence when I fe...
  • Vivian Duong
    Jun 09, 2022

Student

I was unemployed for 5 months with this program I founded a new job within two months! Super fast. I love how all the mentors are all very helpful and care a lot of their students.
  • Lillian Pierson
    CEO, Data-Mania
    Verified by GitHub
    Apr 24, 2022

Landed a job after only 4 months after being off the job market for 8 years

I received a CMO offer from a seed-stage data startup.

The biggest benefits to me from this program were:

(1) Taught me how to translate the work I've done as an entrepreneur over the last 10 years into product-speak so I can clearly communicate my expertise to people who've only worked in an employment / corporate capacity

(2) Prepared me well for behavioral interviews

(3) Instructed me on how to build an outstanding product portfolio

(4) Provided me ...
  • Sherry Li
    Associate Product Manager
    Feb 18, 2022

Landed a PM offer within 8 weeks after not even able to pass recruiter screens before

Before I joined the Product Manager Accelerator, I was months into my job search and more often than not I couldn't even pass the recruiter screen. I was able to learn so many frameworks during the program to better showcase my talents and skills and landed an APM offer in 8 weeks. After I joined Product Manager Accelerator, I have a 100% success rate in passing 1st round interviews now!
  • Harinee
    Student • Product Management Accelerator • Online
    Nov 01, 2022

Great Experience!

Dr.Nancy Li came into my life when I was looking for a mentor. The PM accelerator program helped me familiarize across different interview frameworks and helped me excel in those interviews. Truly game changing! Definitely recommend!
  • Shelly Choudhary
    Nov 01, 2022

This course is awesome for Product Managers

This course helped me learn the art of storytelling. The community gives you the confidence to never give up and find your dream job. I would recommend this course to people who wants to be a PM and who all are looking for new role
  • Atilade Ariba
    Product Manager Technical • Product Management Accelerator • Online
    Sep 01, 2022

Product Management

Before I joined the Product Manager Accelerator, I had been looking for jobs for months in North America while in Africa, and most of the time I couldn't even get past the 2nd and final interviews. During the program, I was able to learn a lot of frameworks that helped me show off my skills and talents better. In 3 weeks, I got my 1st PM offer and got other offers after 9 weeks. Also, since I joined Product Manager Accelerator, I've passed all of my first-round interviews with t...
  • Euphie Zhou
    Associate Product Manager • Graduate • Product Management Accelerator • Online
    Aug 30, 2022

Associate Product Manager

I consulted many product schools including product boot camps in the most prestigious universities and chose Dr. Nancy Li's program in the end. I love every single bit of this program - Nancy is increadibly knowledgeable and experienced; the student bodies are kind, talented, and well connected; the curriculum is well structured and rich in content. I successfully broke into tech as a product manager in 2 months. 10 out of 10 recommend!
  • Soumya
    Product Manager
    Aug 22, 2022

Best Bootcamp in product management!

I joined this bootcamp when I decide I wanted to be a PM right after college. With just 1 internship experience I thought it was not enough but with Nancy’s guidance and help in learning various interview frameworks for cracking the interviews I was able to secure multiple APM offers. Highly recommend it to folks!
  • Jill
    Aug 21, 2022

Received the first offer in less than 3 months

I joined PMA in late March 2022 and got my first offer from a series D crypto startup in early June 2022. What I gained from experience:
    1. Nancy helped me create a strategy and clear goal, letting me focus on the FinTech industry to leverage my existing experience and get faster results.
    2. PMA has a good community where you can do mock interviews.
    3. Live case studies are great! They will sharpen your skills with product design, execution, and strategy.

Product Manager Accelerator Alumni Outcomes

Recent Product Manager Accelerator News

Jess Feldman
Published March 01, 2022
Course Report · February 2022 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup After months of reporting about federal funding for short-term programs, it looks like the next step has been made to open up Pell grants to training programs like bootcamps. We’re covering the debate among bootcamps about the benefits (and challenges) of publishing alumni job outcomes. Learn more about February’s largest acquisi...