To apply, students are tested on software engineering basics, English language skills, and their desire to learn.The application process is tough as less than 1% of applicants make it into the program. If a student is admitted, they must move to Delhi to begin the 12-week program.
The goal of Pesto is to get students remote software engineering jobs with U.S companies. Pesto partners with various companies including top Silicon Valley startups. The program has no cost up front but after receiving a job, students must pay Pesto 17% of their salary for 3 years. This amount is capped at ₹20,00,000 which is equivalent to around $28,000 U.S. dollars.
Recent Pesto Reviews: Rating
Recent Pesto News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- Income Share Agreement - no cost up front but after receiving a job, students must pay Pesto 17% of their salary for 3 years.
- Minimum Skill Level
- Students are tested on software engineering basics, and must have English language skills.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.