PARSEC Group offers a unique class - Ruby Immersion - that focuses on the programming language only. The Ruby foundation must come first, with a class aimed at developing basic proficiency with the programming language before attempting to learn Rails (Note: the Rails learning curve itself is steep and non-trivial).
The goal, first and foremost, is to teach the Ruby Programming Language, at an in-depth level the art and science of Ruby in the context of useful, real-world problems and solutions and meaningful team coding experiences that students can take back to their jobs and projects. PARSEC's approach to Ruby training emphasizes the steady build-up of proficiency and confidence in each student, helping to transform the novice coder into a World Class Beginner in the software development profession.
The key to PARSEC Group's quality training is the instructors; all courses are delivered by senior level instructors who bring valuable, real-world experience to the classroom, which makes for increased applicability of your newly gained knowledge in your own real life situations. This, along with the written course material, will be valuable assets in the future!
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.