muktek-academy-logo

MUKTEK Academy

Mexico City

MUKTEK Academy

MUKTEK Academy offers full-time, 15-week and part-time, 7-month full stack Javascript courses in Mexico City, Mexico. An important aspect of the MUKTEK Academy mission is to help those with less opportunity and access, therefore 30% of classroom availability is reserved for scholarship recipients. MUKTEK Academy aims to empower the people of Mexico City through enriching learning experiences in technology education and enhance a competitive workforce. Students will learn JavaScript essentials, HTML, CSS, React, MySQL, and Node, and will participate in a final project to solidify skills learned in the course.

MUKTEK Academy is led by experienced software development professionals and former instructors of The Iron Yard and Galvanize coding bootcamps. Students will have the opportunity to receive career advice and job search help from skilled mentors throughout the course. Prospective students do not need programming experience, and applicants can fill out a short online form expressing their interest.

Recent MUKTEK Academy Reviews: Rating 4.87

all (15) reviews for MUKTEK Academy →

Recent MUKTEK Academy News

• Diplomado JavaScript Full-Stack

LocationMexico City
    Students will learn full stack Javascript including HTML, CSS, React, MySQL, and Node. 7 months, class monday and thursday 7PM-9PM Saturday 9AM-6PM
    Deposit10.000$ MXN
    12 months financing, no interests while studying.
    Tuition PlansMonthly Payments of 13.750$ MXN
    Scholarship30% Scholarships available for 5 students
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners
    Prep Work2 weeks before starting
  • Introducción al Desarrollo Web Front-End

HTML
    In Person
    LocationMexico City
    Serás capaz de crear un layout básico de una página de internet responsivo (i.e. que se vea bien en muchos tamaños de pantalla).
    Deposit500 $MXN
    Tuition Plans4.499 $MXN, 50% before first class, 50% before third class
    Refund / Guarantee10% for full payment
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners
  • Introducción al Manejo de Datos

MySQL
    In Person
    LocationMexico City
    4 Saturdays, Next Start: March 23rd Serás capaz de manipular bases de datos utilizando sintaxis de MySQL. Podrás hacer queries y manipular tablas de datos relacionales para lograr lo que quieres en tus análisis de cantidades grandes de información.
    Deposit500 $MXN
    Tuition Plans4.499 $MXN in two payments 50% before first class, 50% before third class
    Refund / Guarantee10% for full payment
    Minimum Skill Levelbeginners
  • JavaScript Fullstack

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, React.js, Node.js
    In PersonFull Time
    Deposit10.000 $MXN
    Available with ACCEDE
    Tuition Plans12 months
    Refund / Guarantee10% for full payment.
    Scholarship95% Scholarship Available for 5 students each cohort. 20% Scholarship Available for Women and International Students.
    Minimum Skill LevelBeginners.
    Prep Work2 weeks.
  • Damian • JavaScript Full-Stack • Student

As a student of Muktek. It was an incredible experience, I discovered JavaScript in depth, I learned to know myself better, to have new learning techniques, to adapt to a work team, to work in a team and individually.

From the beginning being organized, having goals, and fulfilling our goals, were essential throughout the bootcamp. The teacher was always aware of our progress, Our teacher assistant always gave us his advice to fulfill our tasks. We also had mentors who guided us on the path of learning.

Every Friday, Muktek organized a talk with a character involved in the industry, Richard Kaufman @sparragus, Obie Fernandez @obie, jose grandson @ xiam. They were some of those who visited us in Muktek.

In order to consolidate our knowledge acquired in the bootcamp, we developed two projects which were a great challenge. The last week of the bootcamp was amazing, they showed us techniques of how to present a CV, techniques to face a job interview, etc.,

In general it was a great experience to be there, I get great friendships, a lot of knowledge, techniques of human and professional development. Of course I would repeat it again.

• Valeria Meneses • Developer Jr. • Graduate

I am a recent graduate from Muktek Academy, and what I can say about this program is that it was a great experience both in my professional and personal life.
    I studied engineering in information technologies and communications, and taking this bootcamp has been an excellent complement to my studies, the truth is that it is very intense weeks due to the complexity of the curriculum, however during all this time you are not alone, and you can consult both the instructor and the mentors who are connected all the time in case you have doubts and are very good and patient explaining. From the first moment you enter a great collaborative environment, where you can consult everyone.
    In addition to teaching current technologies another of the key points we were taught is logic behind programming, to learn to code following good practices, how to solve errors, among others, and I think that give you the confidence to continue learning new technologies.
    Another point that I would like to mention is Career Week, which in my case as a beginner in job searching, I learned several tips to apply at the time of the interviews and that gave me more confidence at the time of presenting myself in the real ones.
    Also, It is worth mentioning the final project, which at the time of the presentation gave me great satisfaction to see how something that you created from scratch works.
    Personally I was satisfied with this bootcamp because of everything I learned, the people I had the opportunity to meet, the follow-up they give you even after finishing the bootcamp, the habit of helping others and making a effort to continue learning.

• Isaac J • JavaScript developer jr. • Graduate

It’s an excellent programming bootcamp! If you want to have solid JavaScript bases in both front-end and back-end Muktek is the way to go, even more you will also learn to use React js. The wonderful thing about this bootcamp is that it works both for programmers and for people who start from scratch, in part thanks to the instructors designing the curricular plan of the course itself, adapting to the current JavaScript frameworks and libraries.