In order to apply, there is a business skills assessment with an online code test, an individual interview, and a group gaming session to assess teamwork abilities. The course is free and open to job seekers 18 to 25 years old. If prospective students do not have programming skills, MolenGeek recommends participation in the MolenGeek Coding Week to gain experience.
MolenGeek is also a coworking space where young entrepreneurs come to work on projects, network, and share experiences. MolenGeek also offers opportunities to learn new digital professions in other areas of expertise or start an entrepreneurial project. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a Certificate of Vocational Training in Brussels.
Recent MolenGeek Reviews: Rating
Recent MolenGeek News
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.