Those interested in joining Modern Labor must first contact the staff via email. A staff member will then respond with an application and the steps an applicant needs to follow. Students will be contacted if accepted into the program. The only barrier to Modern Labor is that applicants must be legally able to work in the United States. Once admitted, students are expected to work full-time for 30 hours per week.
Modern Labor works to kickstart the careers of students by having them develop self-initiated projects. These will demonstrate to prospective employers a mastery of the skills needed to be a successful developer. A project manager will assist students by walking them through the various tasks they’ll need to complete. Modern Labor pays its students $2000 a month to learn. After the program graduates pay 15% of their income for two years if they are earning over $40,000. The repayment amount is capped at $30,000.
Recent Modern Labor Reviews: Rating
Recent Modern Labor News
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- Modern Labor pays its students $2000 a month to learn. After the program graduates pay 15% of their income for two years if they are earning over $40,000. The repayment amount is capped at $30,000.
- Refund / Guarantee
- Students don't start paying for the course until they find a job earning over $40,000.
- Minimum Skill Level
- No experience in software development is necessary.
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.