To enroll at MediaTech Institute, applicants must meet with an Admissions Advisor, Financial Aid Advisor, and Campus Director, and take a tour of the campus.
MediaTech Institute extends their classroom walls by bringing the workplace experience to students through participation in a real production environment taught by highly skilled professionals with real industry experience. Students work with real projects, and classroom facilities have industry-standard equipment, learning spaces, and resources. Students who attend MediaTech Institute have the opportunity to engage in continuing education through industry events, internships, and receive job placement assistance.
Recent MediaTech Institute Reviews: Rating
Recent MediaTech Institute News
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location Dallas, HoustonStudents will learn Swift and iOS app development.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.