To enroll at MediaTech Institute, applicants must meet with an Admissions Advisor, Financial Aid Advisor, and Campus Director, and take a tour of the campus.
MediaTech Institute extends their classroom walls by bringing the workplace experience to students through participation in a real production environment taught by highly skilled professionals with real industry experience. Students work with real projects, and classroom facilities have industry-standard equipment, learning spaces, and resources. Students who attend MediaTech Institute have the opportunity to engage in continuing education through industry events, internships, and receive job placement assistance.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.