market-campus-logo

Market Campus

Online, Provo

Market Campus

Market Campus is a digital marketing course built specifically for entrepreneurs, startups and marketing teams. Market Campus offers both in-person classes set in Provo, Utah (aka Silicon Slopes), as well as online options. Market Campus delivers the skills and knowledge needed for your website/business to compete in the industry.  Students will learn from industry experts, and upon graduation, will be familiar with Google Analytics, social media, on-page optimization, marketing tools, keyword research, site audits, site architecture, YouTube optimization, local marketing, reputation management, and content creation. Market Campus courses run during business hours, making it easy for entrepreneurs and marketing teams to learn without giving up their nights.

Market Campus provides tools and resources to a range of students, from students looking to find new creative ways to market a business online, to professionals wanting their marketing team to get professional hands-on training.

Recent Market Campus Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (9) reviews for Market Campus →

Recent Market Campus News

• Content Marketing

This course covers everything you need to start running successful content marketing campaigns. We hear over and over that "content is king" but that is only true if you are doing right. Without any professional training in content marketing, you'll waste a lot of time and money creating content that brings your business no revenue. You'll master the art of content ideation, content creation and will learn how to amplify your content so that it gets in front of the right people.
    Basic computer skills, active on social media, and a deep passion to learn digital marketing.
  • Search Engine Optimization

This course will walk you through some of the most critical topics in search engine optimization (SEO). You'll be trained in the latest tools and strategies to help your site perform better in search results.
  • Social Media Marketing

This course will teach you how to build social followings with real engagement. More importantly, you'll learn how your social efforts can translate to revenue for your company. You'll learn about the most efficient methods and tools that can help you create content that people care about.
  • Web Analytics

This course will dig into tools like Google Analytics to better understand how users are interacting with your content and what you can do to increase conversions.

• Jon • Director Online Sales and Marketing • Graduate

Market Campus truly jump started my career in digital marketing. I only new the basics about social media and from their I was immersed in the most up to date knowledge of the online world. The instructors gave me great advice and help on side projects and I even receive help from them to this day.

• Levi • Entrepreneur

I am working my way through the SEO course and I am very happy with the straightforward, clear instruction that I am receiving. Brandon, the founder, is the man. Highly recommended!

• Mike • Social Media Manager • Student

Honestly, for what Market Campus is charging, I was very skeptical it was going to be a good course. I've taken other low-cost courses only to find I purchased some basic information I could have gotten for free online. I enrolled in their Social Media Marketing course and was not dissapointed.

In the past two months of being a student I've learned more about how to hack growth on social than I've learned anywhere else. My only complaint is that there isn't more content, but they've been really good about continually adding more.

• Mike Henderson

Seeking help to do my own SEO for my site, I have taken other SEO learning marketing courses but none went into the raw nitty gritty as the Market Campus course, I never expected the course to be so very detailed and covering every aspect of SEO and all of this for only $30 per month? This course was easy to learn as it explained everything in simple terms and with the condensed text tutorials and videos it addresses only the important stuff without the fluff.

Brandon himself is a standup guy, I can see he's clearly not in this for the money but rather to teach and help people and I thank him for it! I will very easily highly recommend this course to anyone, thank you!

• Anthony Ambriz • Graduate

I learned more about digital marketing and how to impliment it in the first few days of taking the course than what my boss knew about seo in all her 4 years of college. This is what it's all about!

• John • Graduate

While many, if not most, who take Market Campus are looking to gain skills in a new industry and start a new career, I wanted to improve my digital marketing skills for my own startup and other projects. Market Campus was a great introduction to all aspects of digital marketing: SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, Content, etc. It was incredible to learn skills and information and be able to apply it to my startup immediately and see improvements in real-time. Many aspects of digital marketing, and just marketing in general, had never crossed my mind as important or significant. Market Campus has set me up to be able to tackle any digital marketing problem that may arise within my own projects. The curriculum was well paced and the online delivery was easily digestible. My instructors were extremely knowledable and were industry professionals that eat and breathe digital marketing all day long. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with my experience at Market Campus, and would not only recommend it for those looking to get into digital marketing as a career, but also for anyone that needs or wants to learn the latest and greatest techniques in digital marketing for their own projects and businesses.

• Ryan Moon • Digital Marketing Strategiest • Graduate

I launched a website over a year ago and wasn't have great success with it. I've taken both free and paid online marketing courses but left learning something I already knew or just left completely confused. My experience at Market Campus was completely different.

Throughout the course the instructor was teaching principals and strategies concering marketing online and I was able to apply them almost immediately. In fact many times I spend most of class time working on my website with help from peers and my instructor.

It seems all of their instructors are full-time marketers themselves so it's fun and beneficial to hear their experiences. Would highly recommend this course to anyone who is serious about marketing online the right way.

• Awesome.
    - 7/23/2015

I loved all the time I spent here. I learned so much from the talented and informational instructors. I never felt behind in the course or like I wasn't understanding something. Each teacher took them time to go in depth about every aspect of digital marketing. I got real world examples that showed me a day in the life of someone with a career in the field. I feel confident enough in my skills that I have accepted a job doing entry level digital marketing work. Thank you for the preperation Market Campus!