Lumenbrite specializes in software skills training and consulting for digital media and marketing. The company has established enterprise Adobe Authorized Training Centers in Austin, Houston and Phoenix, but also works with partner locations throughout the United States.
Recent Lumenbrite Reviews: Rating 5.0
1 review sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I have taken several classes for my own business with Lumenbrite. I run a digital media marketing company here in austin, but needed to learn more after hassling with incompetant designers. Lumenbrite is not a coding-school in the same way as some of the other coding bootcamps in that they don't really seem to offer job placement and wern't trying to get me to enroll for a 3month program. I went with them originally because they were the only ones that were really Adobe certified, but came back after working with some really great teachers. I feel more confident with photoshop and aftereffects then I was after watching soooo many confusing and long boring online training sessions.The price is worth it and I plan to return early next year to take some level 2s. They have a very special crafted experience. Two thumbs up!!